Post a picture of your work space

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    58081b30.jpg

3aed05dc.jpg

288430ca.jpg

Every fucking day same shit.

looks fun
    Don't kid yourself. Im looking at everyones cubical and was wishing I had one. Lol. I want to work in new York and wear a suit everyday and hit on office women. ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • 81 wrote:
    58081b30.jpg

3aed05dc.jpg

288430ca.jpg

Every fucking day same shit.

looks fun
    Actually, cutting these are kinda fun

f5aead0d.jpg
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fuck ford :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    You silly RF. Do I need to post this in the optical illusion thread lmao. It's a chevy bowtie.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    You silly RF. Do I need to post this in the optical illusion thread lmao. It's a chevy bowtie.
    i was gonna say the same thing but i wasn't sure if he being sarcastic :?
  • conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i was gonna say the same thing but i wasn't sure if he being sarcastic :?
    Ya, I was kinda thinking the same thing. But I have no filter. Fuck it. He's wrong!!!
    ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    81 wrote:

i stand by my fuck ford statement :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i stand by my fuck ford statement :lol:
    Buy a Toyota... Life will be well...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

that reminds me...when you stopping over to fix my airbag
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Just after you receive the matching shorts in the mail from Sara.. we gots to look good whilst fixing the G ride..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:

Just after you receive the matching shorts in the mail from Sara.. we gots to look good whilst fixing the G ride..
    :lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:

i think i'll do it myself...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i think i'll do it myself...
    :lol::lol::lol: you sure?.. I got a kodachrome...
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:

To be a fly on that wall...

McDonald%27s+Scraper.jpg

BS3_large.jpg
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Compared to what I've seen I'm not posting my shit-hole cubicle on this thread.

Yeah, thats exactly what i was thinking....no one wants to see my shitty cubicle.
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    But I do have a PJ poster and blueprints of the Millenium Falcon hung up... :)

Thats awesome!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    edited November 2011
    all us office peeps started in cubicle farms....nothing wrong with being in a cube

my old cube actually was pretty decent. we had 5.5ft walls. current place has 3.5 ft walls...man those would suck.

during my transition, i shared an office and then shared a confrence room with 3 others....
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    all us office peeps started in cubicle farms....nothing wrong with being in a cube

i wish i had one..it would be easier to sleep

we all face each other
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    I can't post pictures anymore, I used to be able to, now I can't??? Everytime I try, it says the images are too big.

anyway, I'm in the middle of the building, so no windows, but I'm surrounded by the Edgar Allan Poe House, Electric Factory, Philadelphia Traffic Court and the Philly.com building.
    I can't post pictures anymore, I used to be able to, now I can't??? Everytime I try, it says the images are too big.

anyway, I'm in the middle of the building, so no windows, but I'm surrounded by the Edgar Allan Poe House, Electric Factory, Philadelphia Traffic Court and the Philly.com building.

[img]picture url[/img]

sounds exciting...if i look out my window, i get anouther couple of office buildings, a couple of parking garages and a street....look further over, and i can see the express(sometimes)way. 10 lanes of pure driving excitement.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

I really was your neighbor for the past few years until we moved to the Wanamaker Building in March or April. I take it you are at the Red Cross? I was in the Philly.com building.
    what is that code thing? is that something in my profile? I'm so not computer savvy. :D

The best thing for me is the Electric Factory, it's neat when I see the tour buses come up and I know who's in them. They park along the side street for hours during the day.

One time I was going to knock on one of the doors and ask if Chris Cornell would come out, but I chickened out :lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I really was your neighbor for the past few years until we moved to the Wanamaker Building in March or April. I take it you are at the Red Cross? I was in the Philly.com building.

check out my signature line :D
    what is that code thing? is that something in my profile? I'm so not computer savvy. :D

The best thing for me is the Electric Factory, it's neat when I see the tour buses come up and I know who's in them. They park along the side street for hours during the day.

One time I was going to knock on one of the doors and ask if Chris Cornell would come out, but I chickened out :lol:

you put those img brackets around a pictues URL...pic has to be smaller than 600x480( i think those are the dimensions)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    this is the biggest cubicle I have ever had. It has the largest desk area because it is for engineers (which I am not) and it has a window and an actual wall on one side.

1102010956.jpg

1102010949.jpg
    81 wrote:

you put those img brackets around a pictues URL...pic has to be smaller than 600x480( i think those are the dimensions)

oh I knew that, I guess I'm trying to post pictures that are too big :D
    let me try this one

the-elec.jpg

Yeah me! Thanks 81
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    this is the biggest cubicle I have ever had. It has the largest desk area because it is for engineers (which I am not) and it has a window and an actual wall on one side.

1102010956.jpg

1102010949.jpg

that's a lot of junk....i always travel light so when i get fired, i can carry everything out without a box. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    that's a lot of junk....i always travel light so when i get fired, i can carry everything out without a box. :lol:

haha! yep, been at this company a long time. other than the pictures and personal stuff, I plan on just leaving it all behind when I go.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    11 years ago my work space used to be where these gentlemen are standing in this photo.
    http://thismodernworld.com/archives/5160

...but now I settle for this. :D

2011-richmond-va-aboutus-gallery2.jpg

2011-richmond-va-aboutus-gallery1.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10