Anyone here ever won a sweepstakes or contest or lottery?

2»

Comments

• jethrojam420jethrojam420 Posts: 1,075
    one time i won a ski trip from a mtn dew cap. by the time i sent in the cap and got the ticket it was march. biggest waste of 3 stamps ever...
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    one time i won a ski trip from a mtn dew cap. by the time i sent in the cap and got the ticket it was march. biggest waste of 3 stamps ever...
    call them up and tell em
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Twice I won $500 in the Washington Times weekly NFL picks back in '87-88. They placed my picture in the papers for each week that I won....one with a Sox hat and one with a Patriots hat.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    norm wrote:
    i'm a white, male american so i won the lottery when i was born

:clap::D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    When I was six I won a bank coloring contest. I won a little lavender sony boombox. I called it my ghetto blaster and used to walk around my New Jersey neighborhood holding it up to my ear listening to cassette singles of New Edition, Phil Collins, Madonna and We Are the World. Funny how things haven't changed much. I still rock that We Are the World cassette single. It is one of my prized possessions.

Hell, yeah. I won a coloring contest held by a grocery store when I was 8. $5!
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i won the spelling bee in 5th grade
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Cousins won 12 million in the lottery about a decade ago. It may have been a little more recent, I don't remember the year. They both had decent jobs and continued to work until recently (in their 50s). We've won smaller contests but nothing quite as exciting as that.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    awe nuts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg