Options

Anyone wanna trade a Benny Box Set For A 10C Deluxe Blu-Ray

edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know I'll only watch it once, so what do you say?

smiley-lachend-froehlich-laughing-smiley_01_200x200.gif

And yes, I am perfectly serious
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    For that i better at least get it Brand New and sealed!
  • Options
    stickman wrote:
    For that i better at least get it Brand New and sealed!

I didn't say I wanted a sealed Benny, did I?

I know it seems like something extreme, but believe me, many would rather have this Blu-ray than the LPs they listen to once a year.....disagree if you like, but I am most likely correct....and if someone wants to trade a sealed Benny box, then I'd give 'em the sealed Blu-ray...it would be up to the trader
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    Snoopy - are you taking the piss?
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

So many people want this L/E 10C edition of the blu-Ray, it's worth a shot...Have you forgotten that I am the one who traded a Klausen DC, a Dusseldorf and a 2009 SLC poster for a sealed Benny set?! Me thinks you have forgotten, mate! :)
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    pdalowsky wrote:

So many people want this L/E 10C edition of the blu-Ray, it's worth a shot...Have you forgotten that I am the one who traded a Klausen DC, a Dusseldorf and a 2009 SLC poster for a sealed Benny set?! Me thinks you have forgotten, mate! :)

So you need another one to sell on eBay?
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Oh Boy!!!!!!!
  • Options

Now, now, play nice and don't let your jealousy tarnish your impeccable image...I sold all my LPs to one buyer over a year ago.... ;)
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199

Now, now, play nice and don't let your jealousy tarnish your impeccable image...I sold all my LPs to one buyer over a year ago.... ;)

Exactly, you already had one, and then sold it. So why would anyone trade you theirs and expect you to not make money off of it by selling it later?

Good luck to you if you do find someone to make the trade, I just don't understand.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Hi Larry is.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,927
    You know when its a bad trade when you see "And yes, I am perfectly serious".
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Exactly, you already had one, and then sold it. So why would anyone trade you theirs and expect you to not make money off of it by selling it later?

Good luck to you if you do find someone to make the trade, I just don't understand.

Yeah, you don't understand....I had two of them at one point...so why do you talk sh*t when you don't know what you are talking about? :?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    pdalowsky wrote:

Oh Ok Snoops, gotcha....always worth a go

but in reality this is like trading a reeenk roink for a Binaural vinyl

those things have been selling for over $1000 of late, i dont see the blue rays getting close to that when they do end up on the bay

but your right, if you dont try you dont get :D
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    re: the thread title...as we dont know how many deluxe blu-rays/dvd's were made, it could well come to that trade being fair.
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    People will be getting rid of them for relatively cheap prices within a years time, maybe even sooner. Dvd have traditionally not been to collectible. It will be going for about $90-$100 on the eBay in a year. The backpack and white vinyl will even off but still be worth a price. The dvd/bd will surely come down. The whole package will be available else where and this will cripple the price, just like the ITW re-release did to that lp. People will not pay huge money for stuff they can get via download, especially audio and video stuff. Plus iTunes already having "The Kids Are Twenty" even strengthens my stance. IMO.