Options

Backpack for Vinyl

cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking to trade my brand new PJ20 backpack for some vinyl.

Looking for:

Binaural
Avocado
RVM
Yield
LO2L
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I will NOT sell the backpack so please dont offer any cash. I am open to other offers that are of equivalent value to the backpack.

what if i offered you $100,000,000 ??
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I will NOT sell the backpack so please dont offer any cash. I am open to other offers that are of equivalent value to the backpack.

I would politely decline, thanks.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    crazypjfan wrote:

For that price you can have my backpack, Benny Hall vinyl, '91 xmas single and Ten door mat....complete with a happy ending.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I'm looking for either a Benny Hall or Easy St poster. I will NOT sell the backpack so please dont offer any cash. I am open to other offers that are of equivalent value to the backpack.

Six of one and half a dozen of another.
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I'm looking for either a Benny Hall or Easy St poster. I will NOT sell the backpack so please dont offer any cash. I am open to other offers that are of equivalent value to the backpack.

Six of one and half a dozen of another.

True. I know you can just sell the pack for 600 and buy what you want but I would rather work out a trade.

Ideally, I'd be trading a 70 dollar pack for a 30 dollar vinyl or poster. Sounds like a good trade to me :)
  • Options
    well 2 days ago a backpack went for over $1000 on the bay. so as crazy as it may seem this trade is pretty fair :?
  • Options
    That was fake auction. Backpacks sell for $300 - $350. No way it's worth a Benny.
  • Options
    sparky_fry wrote:
    well 2 days ago a backpack went for over $1000 on the bay. so as crazy as it may seem this trade is pretty fair :?

Yeah, I guess these packs are scarce and I'm the schmuck that bought the Benny hall cd instead of the vinyl years ago :roll:
  • Options
    That was fake auction. Backpacks sell for $300 - $350. No way it's worth a Benny.

Ok, thanks for your input. ;)
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    It's worth a Benny if someone wants to part with it and won't have to put up any cash to get the stupid backpack.
  • Options
    It's worth a Benny if someone wants to part with it and won't have to put up any cash to get the backpack.

Those are my thoughts on this thing. I am tired of seeing this thing go for so much money on the bay and wanted to give someone a shot to own this via trade.
  • Options
    well the last 5 to sell on ebay went for 480 or above.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    People are silly paying those prices, most people on this board are very fair when it comes to making a deal. I'd send you a sealed Riot Act for the backpack? I understand if you already have that album tho.
  • Options
    I would consider these combined posters: PJ20 Klausen Variant s/n, 06 Gorge Klausen s/n and 98 MSG Ames 1st or Camden 98 s/n.
  • Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    Leave the dude alone guys. Let him make whateverthehell trade he wants.

I have some crust from my pizza im putting down?? Hey, if this was Lennons crust w his tooth mark lookin like Jesus ud guys be all over it!!

Hell if it was a bite mark from The Jesus from "Big L" id be all over it!!
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Benny for backpack seems ok to me. Someone has a Benny sitting on their shelf collecting dust. (my guess is 60% of them aren't being played).

If you aren't playing it and want a backpack, make the trade. Let dude listen!

Empty Glass fair trade bump
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    LOL so funny & true, all of us value things differently

tigers84 wrote:

I have some crust from my pizza im putting down?? Hey, if this was Lennons crust w his tooth mark lookin like Jesus ud guys be all over it!!

• Options
    People are silly paying those prices, most people on this board are very fair when it comes to making a deal. I'd send you a sealed Riot Act for the backpack? I understand if you already have that album tho.

Sorry, but I'm gonna pass on that offer. Thanks though!
  • Options
    tigers84 wrote:

Benny for backpack seems ok to me. Someone has a Benny sitting on their shelf collecting dust. (my guess is 60% of them aren't being played).

Thanks guys! I agree, there are many Benny's not being played. I'll spin the hell outta that thing 8-)
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    crazypjfan wrote:

I am desperately seeking a backpack to give to me Dad for Christmas. The best thing I have to offer is a sealed white Backspacer. I could also throw in some Faithfull Ale if I am able to get a few extra bottles and would add a little cash to sweeten the pot.

I know it's not exactly what you're in search of, but I'd be glad to work with you in order to get this bag for my Daf.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Help him out it's for his dad:-). Do what you have to do its your merch. Sorry for being wishy washy on this I want the dad to get the pack but understand the trader.

SwBkRn44 wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

I am desperately seeking a backpack to give to me Dad for Christmas. The best thing I have to offer is a sealed white Backspacer. I could also throw in some Faithfull Ale if I am able to get a few extra bottles and would add a little cash to sweeten the pot.

I know it's not exactly what you're in search of, but I'd be glad to work with you in order to get this bag for my Daf.
    Post edited by White Discussion on
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873

why are you calling that auction fake?

i saw someone else doing the same?
  • Options
  • Options

Totally a fair trade. My backpack cost me my white backspacer and lost dogs vinyl. It was well worth it....I only liked about 3 songs on Lost Dogs.......If my wife wouldn't have gotten the Benny vinyl for me as a gift I would trade it in a heart beat.....I never listen to it, not because I worry about the value, because I've heard it like 500 times....its a decoration on my shelf now.
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I will trade mine for a Benny. Still in the package too ( Have not needed to use it yet... so back off people :) )
  • Options
    If my wife wouldn't have gotten the Benny vinyl for me as a gift I would trade it in a heart beat.....

Can you have her teach my wife the art of gift giving? :)
  • Options
    For the afternoon folks..
  • Options
    BantBant Millinowhere, ME Posts: 506

Why do people think it was fake? There is zero evidence that auction was fake.
    9/13/1998 - 9/15/1998 - 8/29/2000 - 7/2/2003 - 7/3/2003 - 7/11/2003 - 9/28/2004 - 9/28/2005 - 5/13/2006 - 5/27/2006 - 6/1/2006 - 6/28/2008 - 6/30/2008 - 5/17/2010 - 10/25/2013
  • Options
    Bant wrote:

There really isn't any way to know unless you were the seller and fixed the auction...
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Bant wrote:

There really isn't any way to know unless you were the seller and fixed the auction...

We'll have a good idea if it was fake if the same seller has a bag for sale sometime soon.

Of course he might have got multiples somehow, or he's relisting his after his auction got effed with.

I still say it didn't actually sell for that, not that it was fake but that people might have been screwing with the auction.