Things that drive me CRAZY about my boss

2»

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I don't know anything about your boss...
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    My boss is a COMPLETE idiot. She doesn't know how to work any Microsoft Office programs, so I'm constantly showing her how to...wait for it...save files!

Oh this is a HUGE issue here too.

"Kelly, I can't find my inbox!"
    "How do you do that thing where i send someone a email and i want to send it to someone else but i dont want the first person i want to send it to know that i sent it to the second secret person" (Yes, he really said it this way).
    "can you take a picture of this for me?" (He means make a copy)
    "Something is wrong with my machine!!!" (He means his comptuer)

Its always super cool when he throws temper tantrums, too. He pounds the keyboard, has broken his mouse on 2 occassions, slams the desk and his feet on the wall, starts MFing everything, etc. I used to run over to help him back when I was "new", but now I ignore him. A few months back after a particularily bad display of his, he apologized to me the next day, saying "if i ever get like that, tell me to take a deep breathe and calm down". I stared at him blankly and just said "Nah. I'd rather just ignore you"
    He started laughing, "Well THAT doesn't help me at all!!"
    To which I responded "Frankly, thats not my job. Im not your mother and I don't have to calm you down from your tantrums".

I have noticed him keeping the ridiculousness under wraps a lot more since that conversation :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I love this thread! I'm at home with the little one at the moment but I can list a few about my previous boss:

1. Cracks on to the women customers.
    2. Talks with a really noticable lisp and says "Thexy' instead of 'sexy'.
    3. Won't fix the air-con even though it gets upwards of 50 degrees celcius in there.
    4. Uses an employee's address for his love letters to get sent to from a woman who IS NOT HIS WIFE!
    5. Expects my husband to drop what he's doing and fix electrical things in the place.

Great thread Kel! :D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Loulou wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I love this thread! I'm at home with the little one at the moment but I can list a few about my previous boss:

1. Cracks on to the women customers.
    2. Talks with a really noticable lisp and says "Thexy' instead of 'sexy'.
    3. Won't fix the air-con even though it gets upwards of 50 degrees celcius in there.
    4. Uses an employee's address for his love letters to get sent to from a woman who IS NOT HIS WIFE!
    5. Expects my husband to drop what he's doing and fix electrical things in the place.

Great thread Kel! :D:D:D

:lol:
    #4??? what a fuckin creeper!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2