Don't Stop...

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    picutres of jenny?

I don't. She is attractive... but I don't have pictures...and also come on?? I was struggling to just survive the last mile of this run and going through a possible life altering event and you want t and a pictures?? :lol:

Like I said before...81 is missing the point...

and yes, I will refrain from posting it, 81... :lol::lol: :P

oh trust me...i got the point...chicks that run 9 times out of 10 young and juicy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    picutres of jenny?

I don't. She is attractive... but I don't have pictures...and also come on?? I was struggling to just survive the last mile of this run and going through a possible life altering event and you want t and a pictures?? :lol:

81 is someone I really wish I had met at PJ20.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    picutres of jenny?

DS1119 wrote:

81 is someone I really wish I had met at PJ20.

I wish I was AT PJ20 to meet all of you. :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!

The time will come someday. Maybe next year when PJ plays my backyard. Have you seen the picture of the stage I built ?
    DS1119 wrote:

The time will come someday. Maybe next year when PJ plays my backyard. Have you seen the picture of the stage I built ?

I would LOVE to!! I think I can make it to Albany! :mrgreen:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I just saw this post, so sorry if I'm late to the party. First off--I'm sorry this year has been a tough one for you. Hopefully things have turned a corner and are getting better. I love stories like yours...when people get unexpected encouragement when they need it. Thanks for sharing it.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    I just saw this post, so sorry if I'm late to the party. First off--I'm sorry this year has been a tough one for you. Hopefully things have turned a corner and are getting better. I love stories like yours...when people get unexpected encouragement when they need it. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you! :thumbup:
    DS1119 wrote:

drums-farfisa-in-backyard.jpg

This is the stage I have built for PJ. I figured they would want to play PJ20 here but they chose not to and let me down. 2012 is my year! :thumbup:
    DS1119 wrote:

81 is someone I really wish I had met at PJ20 so i could have kicked him in the nads.

:o

i wish i would have seen the charging station....did you take a pic of it. :lol:

you should of stopped by the tailgate for some pigeon. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    apparently my mind resides permanently in the gutter....with the thread title presented, i was expecting an entirely different first post. :oops: :twisted: :lol:

that said, what an awesome story!
    seems many of us have been living a year of hell - fuck you 2010/2011 - and what an amazing, encouraging thing to happen. we all need someone to cheer us on, tell us "don't stop" (in the non-sexual manner of course ;))......and keep us on going down our path!

:thumbup:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

81 is someone I really wish I had met at PJ20 so i could have kicked him in the nads.

i wish i would have seen the charging station....did you take a pic of it. :lol:

I do have a picture. I will try and do that photobucket thing you told me about during my epic Mich Ultra night...trying it now! :lol:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Just saw the quote correction.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

DS1119 wrote:
    drums-farfisa-in-backyard.jpg

This is the stage I have built for PJ. I figured they would want to play PJ20 here but they chose not to and let me down. 2012 is my year! :thumbup:

Okay, if you have a designated kids area, like a ball pit, we are in!!
    81 wrote:

The pictures were too big to post but here are the links...

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... 19/220.jpg

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... 19/219.jpg

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... 19/218.jpg

My fiance;s phone is the IPhone plugged in with the teal cover. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Ask, it shall be given. :mrgreen::lol:

Yes I do actually...fully supervised...nurse on staff. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

Yes I do actually...fully supervised...nurse on staff. :lol:

168618_135318939865181_132957943434614_223748_5773344_n.jpg

I remember she was asking me"why are you taking pictures of this"? I'm like you dont even want to know. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

I remember she was asking me"why are you taking pictures of this"? I'm like you dont even want to know. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: And so you should ask....keep hope alive!!! I just got this from a friend! :mrgreen::lol:

296444_208533212543753_132957943434614_585405_316556731_n.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

what...how dare they only have charging connectors for iphones.... :lol::lol::lol:

i gotta say..the samsung stand up version is much better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    apparently my mind resides permanently in the gutter....with the thread title presented, i was expecting an entirely different first post. :oops: :twisted: :lol:

that said, what an awesome story!
    seems many of us have been living a year of hell - fuck you 2010/2011 - and what an amazing, encouraging thing to happen. we all need someone to cheer us on, tell us "don't stop" (in the non-sexual manner of course ;))......and keep us on going down our path!

:thumbup:

Just saw this! :lol: And yes your mind is in the gutter...not a bad thing though. :lol:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

what...how dare they only have charging connectors for iphones.... :lol::lol::lol:

i gotta say..the samsung stand up version is much better.

There were other chargers as well. Just can't see them in the pictures...the black chords don't show up where the white Apple ones do. Maybe you could bitch to the Ten Club about this? :lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    DS1119 wrote:
    I just want to relay something that just happened to me. 2011 has been one of the toughest years in my life for various reasons. I just within the last month started taking up jogging. I used to run a little but gave it up...just not enough time or at least I just never made enough time. Behind where I live there is a public park that has various bike and running paths. One path is just over a mile so I try to run that 5 laps a day. It's raining here but I chose to run any way...I actually like running in the rain. Not as many people, quiet, refreshing.

For some reason I'm just struggling running today...don't know why but I'm sucking wind almost immediately. I'm almost done with the fourth lap and I choose to stop. Almost immedialtely I hear a girl's voice behind me and she says "Don't stop". I can almost imagine the look I shot her because, so I'm told, I don't hide my emotions very well. She continues jogging in place next to me and ask how much more do I want to go? I said I have one more but I'm done. She again told me 'don't stop" and let's finish one more. She actually slowed her pace down substantially to my running level and ran with me the last time around the trail. Hardcoe runners (and I could tell she was) don't usually like doing this.

I've never seen this girl before in the park and who knows if I ever will again. I don't know why "Don't Stop" just seemed to inspire me today. I do believe in God and I just feel that this was almost meant for me somehow. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much...maybe it's because I want to read into it. I just don't know. All I know about Jennifer is she has a three year old daughter and she sells homes. So Jennifer thank you for today. :thumbup: :clap: :wave:

I just read your story - how wonderful !!!! :D

I've been struggling with personal issues this year as well -

one of them being my running as well - can't seem to go as far as I used to. Don't stop :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:

I just read your story - how wonderful !!!! :D

I've been struggling with personal issues this year as well -

one of them being my running as well - can't seem to go as far as I used to. Don't stop :thumbup:

:thumbup: Don't stop