Slaughter in Ohio. What say you?

2»

Comments

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    brother123 wrote:
    had to be done....can't risk a human life

What makes a human life more valuable than an animal life?

ok, so the tiger mauls your three year old son. still going to have the same feelings?

of course we all wanted to see them captured alive. don't know how realistic all of that would have been given the circumstances these officers were under.

you can't just put a steak on the ground, prop up a cardboard box on a stick with a string attached and wait for mr. lion to eat the steak to capture him.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    they were claiming they werre aggressive. Ok maybe they were, load up some meat with tranqs and knock them the fuck out. Really pissed at the shoot to kill FIRST.
    Would not work....a local dog eats the meat/bait with enough tranq for a tiger....he be dead...you would have to have enough people or technology to monitor all of the meat to know when the bait is taken, if not the opportunity is lost. Tigers are solitary animals....they would have quickly began to spread out and establish their own territories.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    rival. wrote:
    brother123 wrote:

you can't just put a steak on the ground, prop up a cardboard box on a stick with a string attached and wait for mr. lion to eat the steak to capture him.

that totally works with gophers...(except I used bird feed instead of a steak) I filled up a big empty water barell half way with them once and then dumped them in a farmers field. My boss at the time knew I was an Indian and figured I could get rid of the squirrels...needless to say I got the job done and no one was hurt
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    that totally works with gophers...(except I used bird feed instead of a steak) I filled up a big empty water barell half way with them once and then dumped them in a farmers field. My boss at the time knew I was an Indian and figured I could get rid of the squirrels...needless to say I got the job done and no one was hurt

and james wood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR72bDp8 ... re=related

:mrgreen:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    Jason P wrote:
    I doubt any of those cops are proud of what they had to do.
    This is the Midwest we are talking about. This was probably like a dream vacation hunt for 50% of those involved.
    No shit. Rural Ohio at that with deer season right around the corner.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    brother123 wrote:

stop with that nonsense..

however the cops couldn't be sure the tranks would hit the right spot in the dark....it wouldn't have been safe for a vet or the people if they didn't work

sucks but it had to be done.....and life makes human life more important..hmnnn me or the lion.....i'll take me
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Jason P wrote:
    I doubt any of those cops are proud of what they had to do.
    This was probably like a dream vacation hunt for 50% of those involved.

I doubt it.