Options

pj20 weekend poster(s)

CaptainBCaptainB Posts: 57
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but is it official that the TC will not offer any of these posters in the goods section?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    edited October 2011
    not official

10c has said nothing about poster sales... i think?

history will tell you that it will happen as for the last handful of years all posters were sold via the 10c after the show

but again... nothing official
    Post edited by PillowPants on
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    just call in today's AET at 5 PM EST and ask...its a great question. Of course they would have to have the show today for you to do so. Also ask about EV/PJ20/Canada leftover merch....
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    just call in today's AET at 5 PM EST and ask...its a great question. Of course they would have to have the show today for you to do so. Also ask about EV/PJ20/Canada leftover merch....

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Yesterday I got answer from 10c about Canadian and South America tours posters, will be sold at 10c eventually just they don't know when yet, which is great news.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.