Living on your own..

2»

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    chadwick wrote:
    btw, a female (can you believe it? a real live girl even?) once lived with me for not quiet 1 year. sure sex comes several times a day/night. sharing a bed with another can be a pain in the keester. this fact took me several long months to get used too.

women don't like pee all over the bathroom floor and walls. now ya gotta clean up after your spill/drips.
    women (some of them) cook great and to much. this makes us all fat.
    women like to give and get oral treatment. this is a plus for everyone involved
    women smell lovely themselves and they spray shit everywhere that smells like wildflowers, spring air, and mountain lillies from the valley.

perfumes make me sick. never eat your women's clothing if she dumps heavy perfumes on her bras and underwear.

living alone is filled with farts that don't need to be discussed in anyway shape or form. just let lose and be down with it. end of story.

the sink still has your spoon and bowl from the cereal you ate yesterday.

Splendidly written :clap::lol:

You pee on the walls,eat women's clothes and offer them sex several times a day and night AND perform oral treatment :clap: ... are you a dog,a washing machine a sex therapist or a dentist ;)
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”