Chobani Pineapple Greek Yogurt...

2»

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    How many carbs per cup???? Love me some yogurt, but being a newly-minted diabetic this info is mandatory :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    How many carbs per cup???? Love me some yogurt, but being a newly-minted diabetic this info is mandatory :twisted:

I only have vanilla Chobani right now and that has 13g of carbs...all sugars.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    everyone is eating this greek shit...really exploded

what's the difference between that and regular like dannon ?

i don't eat it at all

I switched to Greek yogurt because it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup like most of the other yogurts. I love Chobani with blueberries or strawberries and some Kashi cereal mixed in. It's a great, healthy breakfast. (And I've never been one to eat a healthy breakfast.) Unfortunately, my Costco just stopped selling it, so now I'll have to pay more at other stores. :(
  • tybird wrote:

6 oz non-fat plain greek yogurt = 7 grams of sugar, 18 grams protein.
    think it's a solid choice for just about anyone.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I'm hooked on Chobani vanilla. I mix a little granola and honey into it. Yummy breakfast. :)

My favourite too! Olympus is actually my favourite brand but I can only find it in Whole Foods so I've surrendered to Chobani which is pretty good too.

Oh, and I like that Wallaby stuff too :D

Used to like Dannon with the fruit on the bottom but I guess once you go Greek you never go back (that one was for you Dimitris :mrgreen: )
    tybird wrote:

Yup....is 7 grams the total carbs??? Have count all of the carbs... :cry:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    tybird wrote:

yes. 7 grams sugar = total carbs.

i just had me some non-fat plain chobani this morning with fresh blueberries.
    YUMMM.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• yammi Greek things..hehhehehehehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    and I still have a half of a container of that cream/yogurt left....

hmmm... :mrgreen:

that will be the very last high fat mistake I make for a while...

Wow. 10%....try it for a treat...freakin dreamy.

My ass doubled in size overnite.The cooler weather sparks my appetite.

Back to plain non fat I go.
    tybird wrote:

yes. 7 grams sugar = total carbs.

i just had me some non-fat plain chobani this morning with fresh blueberries.
    YUMMM.
    I'll have to check it out, eh
  • Suziemay wrote:

Oh, and I like that Wallaby stuff too :D

Oh yeah, I LOVE the maple flavor...so good!
  • all you need your Daily Greek fix.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Got my greek fix this morning. Delish.

Plain with some granola and a dapple of maple syrup. Heavenly.