Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys...I actually just bought one. Just now. The buy option was there, I put my info in and confirmed my order. It all went through.

Edit: Just got email confirmation of order
    We are working on the item sku. There are no blurays to purchase. Your order will be voided.
    slh
  • Options
    Hey guys...I actually just bought one. Just now. The buy option was there, I put my info in and confirmed my order. It all went through.

We are working on the item sku. There are no blurays to purchase. Your order will be voided.
    slh

Foiled again!
    The Scary Monster
  • Options

slh

Since you're here Santos, is there any chance of this petition working and more being produced? You can see there's a huge demand for them.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049

Dude, even so, the storm it would create if a few poped up it might not even be worth mentioning here.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

slh

almost pooped when I saw that Santos wrote something here... :P
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:

Dude, even so, the storm it would create if a few poped up it might not even be worth mentioning here.

I was refreshing this page earlier and I saw your own comments of "JUST GOT ONE!!!" I suppose you deleted? Either way, I witnessed it! :lol:
    The Scary Monster
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    almost pooped when I saw that Santos wrote something here... :P

almost? come on, be honest.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    PSUS2H wrote:

I was refreshing this page earlier and I saw your own comments of "JUST GOT ONE!!!" I suppose you deleted? Either way, I witnessed it! :lol:
    BUSTED :lol: . I thought about it after and thought I didnt want to be that A-hole that said he got one if/when 10c decided to quietly dump a few back into the available manifest and cause a new s***storm.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

Man when I saw the buy button... I thought I hit the jackpot. Once it wouldn't let me checkout I knew it was something goofy, but at least this time I knew it was "legit." I mean, they had one in their system... just didn't want me to have it. :lol:
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Wonders why they are working on the item sku... hmmm
    Santos said there are no blu rays does that mean there are dvd's?

Lots more sigs over night... :)
  • Options
    Signed!!
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Completely, utterly shameless bump. Fuck it.

While I will always support the petition to have the content made available (Blu-Ray, DVD, Betamax, VHS, whatever) ...

I've honestly lost hope. There was a post that had an email from the 10C saying it was a band decision to limit the box sets. I will never understand this decision, assuming we'll never get a transparent, definitive answer - do we ever? I usually know when I'm not wanted, and that email was posted publicly some time ago ... guess I'm a slow learner sometimes. If the band doesn't want me at the cool kid party, I'll fuck off and go home.* I tend to be, for better and/or for worse, an all-or-none type; I don't feel right buying 66% percent of the content that's out there. I'm not going to support that. Buying the standard release, to me - being a devoted fan since childhood, would basically condone their decision.

I can't buy things right away all the time (only some of the time). I didn't buy Lo10L right away. I still don't have Rearviewmirror. I can't follow the band around on tour. I never finished the VHC Ambulance mobile from newsletter #11. The corners of my Seattle II '00 poster are rife with thumbtack holes, and I scratched the big green part when I initially put it up. I lost the VHC magnet and never really used my No Code stamp from the Starter Kit. My band member side project collection is woefully incomplete. I need to take out the garbage. My to-read list is about 100 books long. I have trouble singing higher than B above middle C.

I can't be that perfect fan, Peej. Sorry.

*This is not, I repeat, NOT an Epic Message Board Goodbye Post™, though we all know how fun those are. :lol: I'm just disheartened enough to not give a shit about it anymore. Aside from a boot from the show I went to, I'm done with all things PJ20. It went from being ecstatic mirth and celebration to dejection and confusion. It's a damn shame.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    Completely, utterly shameless bump. Fuck it.

While I will always support the petition to have the content made available (Blu-Ray, DVD, Betamax, VHS, whatever) ...

I've honestly lost hope. There was a post that had an email from the 10C saying it was a band decision to limit the box sets. I will never understand this decision, assuming we'll never get a transparent, definitive answer - do we ever? I usually know when I'm not wanted, and that email was posted publicly some time ago ... guess I'm a slow learner sometimes. If the band doesn't want me at the cool kid party, I'll fuck off and go home.* I tend to be, for better and/or for worse, an all-or-none type; I don't feel right buying 66% percent of the content that's out there. I'm not going to support that. Buying the standard release, to me - being a devoted fan since childhood, would basically condone their decision.

I can't buy things right away all the time (only some of the time). I didn't buy Lo10L right away. I still don't have Rearviewmirror. I can't follow the band around on tour. I never finished the VHC Ambulance mobile from newsletter #11. The corners of my Seattle II '00 poster are rife with thumbtack holes, and I scratched the big green part when I initially put it up. I lost the VHC magnet and never really used my No Code stamp from the Starter Kit. My band member side project collection is woefully incomplete. I need to take out the garbage. My to-read list is about 100 books long. I have trouble singing higher than B above middle C.

I can't be that perfect fan, Peej. Sorry.

*This is not, I repeat, NOT an Epic Message Board Goodbye Post™, though we all know how fun those are. :lol:I'm just disheartened enough to not give a shit about it anymore. Aside from a boot from the show I went to, I'm done with all things PJ20. It went from being ecstatic mirth and celebration to dejection and confusion. It's a damn shame.

You're not alone there. I feel the exact same way. Past the point of caring about it now. Plus, even if it does get restocked, I'll still feel somewhat empty since I know that there's a good chance there'll be another Blu Ray set out in a year's time that could be limited again. And I'll be shut out again. I know this is for another thread but the club badly needs some fixing. And until that happens, I can see history repeating itself again and again and again.
  • Options
    There are PLENTY of Deluxe Blu Rays to go around. Just look on Ebay. Currently there are 11 of them ranging from $109.50 (just started) to $619.55. Ridiculous. The haves have not a clue.
    (enter clever signature here)
  • Options
    I think it's complete BS that now the only way for fans to get this item is to pay exorbitant prices on eBay. The Ten Club needs to release more of the Deluxe Editions because obviously there are many fans that are now shit out of luck.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    $500.00? WTF... :o

The fact that it is still in the goods section leads me to believe that there will probably be more released...usually, that stuff goes away in a couple days or minutes. There's no backpack in the goods section...right?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Please make more of these!!! I missed out...
  • Options
    page one bump
  • Options
    redkeeth wrote:
    I am still just wondering if there was a clause with Best Buy? They are not even selling a blu ray copy on the goods. Hopefully there is something in the pipeline but if there is a deal. Then there is really nothing we can do until the band has the power to release more of the sets and sell them through 10c.

This strikes me as the only possible reason we haven't heard anything from 10C, that due to the Best Buy exclusivity deal they can't even hint at the possibility of a re-press until 2012. I imagine it's frustrating to them that they have to remain so tight-lipped. And even more frustrating to us, but I'm gonna chill out on my outrage.

On the other hand, if it turns out they're just being unresponsive to us dear fan club members I'm gonna march right in to Kelly Curtis' office and give him what for! Don't make me bring a drum circle!! :lol:
    * Oscar Mayer Theater - 1991 * Eagle's Ballroom 1991 * R and R Station - 1992 * Marquette University 1992 * World Music Amphitheater - 1992 * Alpine Valley - 1992 * Alpine Valley - 2000 * Aladdin Theater x2 - 1993 * Chicago Stadium - 1994 * New Regal Theater - 1994 * St. Louis x2 - 1994 * Ann Arbor - 1994 * Bridge School - 1994 * Summerfest x2 - 1995 * Summerfest x2 - 2006 * Soldier Field - 1995 * Molson Park - 1998 * United Center - 2006 * United Center - 2009 * Cleveland - 2010 * Alpine Valley x2 - 2011 * Winnipeg 2011 * Saskatoon 2011 * Wrigley 2013 * Phoenix 2013 * Wrigley 2016 x2 *
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    When is the Best Buy Blu-Ray release? Is that just the normal one that was released in October?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    When is the Best Buy Blu-Ray release? Is that just the normal one that was released in October?
    It was Oct 25 (yes to your second question)...single disc bluray, US exclusive to Best Buy until Dec 27
  • Options
    Signed!

Dedicated to the fans should mean, all fans, not just "the lucky ones" or "the best trolls". :lol: I'm sure there is a good reason it is still in the goods section. Gotta have faith. 10c will get it right... eventually.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    bump also, i know people have been saying.. limited means limited.. fair enough.
    but isn't this a product that every fan should have the chance of owning. and if 10c are worried about producing too much and having copies laying about ( i doubt it) why can't they put it back on sale for a certain amout of time.. then after that time, produce them to order. that way win - win situation.

just my 2cents worth. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    *This is purely hypothetical in the event that they do come back on sale but...* they should be made one per member and exclusive to club members (in other words, the way it should have been from the start) to avoid attracting flippers/scalpers who will inevitably buy huge volumes of them.
  • Options
    GoinHungry94GoinHungry94 Albuquerque, NM Posts: 236
    Signed ...and then some.

If that don't count then I will initial here
    :arrow:
    > M.M.

M.M. <
    here

(fine print) :twisted:

M.M. <
    aaaaaand here :mrgreen:
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Wish we had this kind of intense mobility over issues that are important.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Yes, please just release some more, it's obvious that there's a market for it, and let's face it, when has Pearl Jam ever been about "Limited" in the sense of numbering, and owning something that other fans can't get? Furthermore, as a fan of Pearl Jam, shouldn't you want ALL fans to have access to something this cool, who really gives a shit about owning No. 338 of 1,000? I kind of thought that's what the Ten Club was all about.

To be clear I don't blame Pearl Jam or the Ten Club for what's currently happening on eBay's website, however, they may have underestimated the demand for these "Limited Edition Deluxe PJ20 DVD's & Blu-ray's", there are lots of "Limited Edition" items still for sale in the Goods Section, and have been there for well over a year, why start really limiting items now, with this particular product?
  • Options
    After watching the iTunes version of "Kids Are Twenty", with aweful sound, I thought...hmm
    maybe its the iTunes deal, not Best Buy. Apple has disc 2...best buy doesn't....
    I hope something can be worked out...even with the best APPLE equipment, the audio is still aweful....
  • Options
    Signed
    Just waiting for my next show...