Options

pjsteelerfan

gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I just wanted to give a great shout out pjsteelerfan (Eric) for the wonderful poster I just purchased. Excellent communication, shipping, and condition of product. My Seattle II Ames A/P signed print is AWESOME!!! So support this guy and buy more of his goods!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Couldn't agree more. I couldn't be happier with the '03 Atlanta poster I bought a few weeks back. I've been wanting to get that poster for a long time and to get it at such an incredible price made it that much better.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    He's a stud!
  • Options
    I agree completely. Quick and easy purchase for me as well. I like when people respond quickly, and pjsteelerfan definitely does. Will buy from again.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Eric is great guy to deal with, super fast shipping, posters are super mint, just awesome !!!

:clap::clap::clap:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    i dont think,i ever did a trade or sale with this guy,but i always like his post and the way he thinks,and i really like him :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mac13mac13 Posts: 30
    He's the greatest guy I have never met. My purchase could not have gone better!!!
    Columbus'00,'03,'10
    Cleveland'03,'06
    Cincinnati'06
    East Troy'11(9/3,9/4)
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Eric is great guy to deal with, super fast shipping, posters are super mint, just awesome !!!

:clap::clap::clap:

That's the truth!!!!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,691
    agree - this guy rocks