Department Of Motor Vehicles.....

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,446
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So I am going to take a guess and say....

The #1 qualification for being able to work at The Department Of Motor Vehicles???

You have to be one of the most obnoxious, insulting, pieces of shit, on planet Earth.....

Yeah I was there this morning...
There was a woman working there, who needed to have her mouth sewn shut.....
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I've been perplexed for years on why these places are such as nightmare all over the fucking country...if I were president I'd assign one person whose only job would be to completely re-evaluate how these shit holes operate.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    must be a city thing....

the one's at the elgin location aren't too bad. ussally in and out in 5 minutes for plates.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I've been perplexed for years on why these places are such as nightmare all over the fucking country...if I were president I'd assign one person whose only job would be to completely re-evaluate how these shit holes operate.

not sure a president would be able to do much about state operations. :lol:

i've never really had an issue at any that i have visited....as long as you have your paperwork in order...they are pretty painless.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    88117-105840-patty-bouvier_large.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    If you don't understand why the employees of an organization that does nothing but come in to contact with the general public are manic, tired, and short-tempered, then you don't understand the general public. :lol:

You can't expect them to know that you're reasonable just by looking at you. You look as crazy as the person before you and the person after you to them. Which is to say, they can't differentiate between obnoxious and normal, so it's easier for them to assume that everyone is a bat-shit awful person and treat us accordingly.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    2 words urban minority's
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • So everyone here knows that I drive a Semi for a living...
    Been driving Semis for over 20 years....

This morning I go to renew my license....Vision test and Haz-Mat test...No big deal

There are about 15 gentleman there who are ready to take their written tests and hopefully their driving tests, in order to get their CDL license, and start a new career. This is a BIG DAY for these guys. They have invested $4-$5K in a driving school. They have made a career choice. They Hope to live their version of the American Dream by making a living as a professional driver. They are NERVOUS. They have 150 or so questions they must answer correctly. They will have to take a driving test, and any screwup...They DO NOT get their license. This is a BIG DAY!!!

The LAST thing these guys need is some obnoxious piece of shit talking to them, as if they have a 2nd grade education and are the scum of the Earth.
    if they can't handle a little stress at the DMV, not sure i want them behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler. :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    I don't disagree, Speedy.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    So I am going to take a guess and say....

The #1 qualification for being able to work at The Department Of Motor Vehicles???

You have to be one of the most obnoxious, insulting, pieces of shit, on planet Earth.....

Yeah I was there this morning...
    There was a woman working there, who needed to have her mouth sewn shut.....

Did they ask you if you wanted new wiper blades?
  • The people that work at these places are always the most miserable jagoffs. But, If I worked at a place like that dealing w/ idiots all day, I'd probably be a miserable jagoff too.
  • The people that work at these places are always the most miserable jagoffs. But, If I worked at a place like that dealing w/ idiots all day, I'd probably be a miserable jagoff too.
    Dont get me wrong...
    Im sure alot of these guys walking in, would never be mistaken for the next Einstein....

But neither would the obnoxious bitch behind the counter...
    How did she get her little job???
    Was she the most qualified?? Doubt it
    Or was she sleeping with a fellow State Employee??
    Or was her Daddy working for the State and was able to get her the job??
    In other words...What the fuck makes her so fucking special that she can treat people like crap?

Of all the people there, employees and drivers...
    SHE was the one who seemed to have the IQ of a grasshopper......

Fuck her...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    So everyone here knows that I drive a Semi for a living...

This morning I go to renew my license....Vision test and Haz-Mat test...No big deal

There are about 15 gentleman there who are ready to take their written tests and hopefully their driving tests, in order to get their CDL license, and start a new career. This is a BIG DAY for these guys. They have invested $4-$5K in a driving school. They have made a career choice. They Hope to live their version of the American Dream by making a living as a professional driver. They are NERVOUS. They have 150 or so questions they must answer correctly. They will have to take a driving test, and any screwup...They DO NOT get their license. This is a BIG DAY!!!

The LAST thing these guys need is some obnoxious piece of shit talking to them, as if they have a 2nd grade education and are the scum of the Earth.
    soon. very very soon.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    heading there shortly for a new drivers license
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• mickeyrat wrote:

soon. very very soon.
    You going for a CDL???
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    It's almost as if they are paid an incentive to upset as many people as possible.
    Nice shirt.
    Dont get me wrong...
    Im sure alot of these guys walking in, would never be mistaken for the next Einstein....

But neither would the obnoxious bitch behind the counter...
    How did she get her little job???
    Was she the most qualified?? Doubt it
    Or was she sleeping with a fellow State Employee??
    Or was her Daddy working for the State and was able to get her the job??
    In other words...What the fuck makes her so fucking special that she can treat people like crap?

Of all the people there, employees and drivers...
    SHE was the one who seemed to have the IQ of a grasshopper......

Fuck her...

Yeah, its pretty sad how some people get a tiny bit of authority and think they can just treat everyone like a piece of shit.
    mickeyrat wrote:

soon. very very soon.
    You going for a CDL???
    Yep. I know I talked about this last year, but the timing seems better now. Gonna take a deep breath and do it. It REALLY helps to have an awesome woman by my side helping to pave the way.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SPEEDY is the best driver i ever see in my life..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Driving my car is actually something I enjoy....
    Because I dont get to drive my car that often....
    Giving you a short tour of the City was FUN!!!!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    SPEEDY is the best driver i ever see in my life..
    Yeah, but your point of reference is European drivers, Stevie Wonder would be an upgrade. :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
    seriously.felt so safe,was great ride,and was so easy for you to watch all around and the same time enjoy the fun we all had..
    we actually talked with Eva about it next day..we was both like wow!!!

plus you know the lyrics of "in my tree" :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Poncier wrote:
    Yeah, but your point of reference is European drivers, Stevie Wonder would be an upgrade. :mrgreen:

have you seen some of the chicagoland drivers.....fuck me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

have you seen some of the chicagoland drivers.....fuck me.
    no thanks. Was just there in August. Food safety course. other than being a little heavier traffic, chicago area drivers are a lot like ohio drivers. me me me.

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I absolutely despise going. It's alway's extremely busy and 99.9% of them are RUDE.

Last time I went I had to renew my license and get a new picture and after the snotty woman took my picture I asked her if the pic was okay (I could just tell I had a stupid look on my face) or should you take another one? She said no, it's fine. Well let me tell you it's not fine. I'm embarrassed to show it when I go to the beer store, etc... when they ask me for ID and now i'm stuck with it for 5 yrs :evil:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Getting your truck license is not easy and costly...my wife got her license and I know it was tough...unfortunately she did everything right...drove long haul for over a year...and then when she started applying for jobs that were home at night or shorter trips they just kept saying "not enough experience". So driving 10's of thousands of KM's through Northern Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta to Edmonton in the the dead of winter, all through the US in cities like LA, Chicago, New York etc..is not enough experience...how much experience does 1 need? 2 years, 3 years...many owners of companies she spoke to said 1 year, then she applied after driving for schneider for over a year, they then said they want 2 years. She got very discouraged and left the industry...I have encouraged to keep applying for jobs...but she doesn't see it working out.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    mickeyrat wrote:
    no thanks. Was just there in August. Food safety course. other than being a little heavier traffic, chicago area drivers are a lot like ohio drivers. me me me.

you are nuts....Chicago drivers blow....but then...i'm from small town ohio...where there is no traffic.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    seriously.felt so safe,was great ride,and was so easy for you to watch all around and the same time enjoy the fun we all had..
    we actually talked with Eva about it next day..we was both like wow!!!

plus you know the lyrics of "in my tree" :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
    Nice shirt.
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you are nuts....Chicago drivers blow....but then...i'm from small town ohio...where there is no traffic.
    you didnt get that from my post? yeah ohio drivers suck. When it sprinkles or snows these fuckers act like they forgot how to drive!!

lukin2006 wrote:
    Getting your truck license is not easy and costly...my wife got her license and I know it was tough...unfortunately she did everything right...drove long haul for over a year...and then when she started applying for jobs that were home at night or shorter trips they just kept saying "not enough experience". So driving 10's of thousands of KM's through Northern Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta to Edmonton in the the dead of winter, all through the US in cities like LA, Chicago, New York etc..is not enough experience...how much experience does 1 need? 2 years, 3 years...many owners of companies she spoke to said 1 year, then she applied after driving for schneider for over a year, they then said they want 2 years. She got very discouraged and left the industry...I have encouraged to keep applying for jobs...but she doesn't see it working out.
    most any want ad I've ever seen wanted a minimum of 2 years experience.