Options

FS Rapid City 98 signed by Frank Black Acceptable condition

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am selling the Ames Brothers poster for the Rapid City 98 poster. This poster was signed by Frank Black twice, it appears as though the first time it was signed his marker was running low of ink. The poster has some scuffing on many areas of the black ink, hence why I used the term "acceptable" I am looking for $125 plus shipping for this one. I thought that I would frame it, but never got around to it. Poster has been stored flat. If you are truly interested PM with your email address and I will email you pictures.

Adam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Friday bump
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
  • Options
    Is this it Adam? If so, love this image.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1628

Dave, that is it!!! Can't believe I forgot to add the link, thanks for helping me out. Great poster, really good price, just some cosmetic blemishes....
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    jmacdjmacd Posts: 145
    bad deal on ebeans with this guy. proceed with caution!
    toronto '92 X 2, toronto '93, hamilton '05, toronto 1 '06, toronto '09, buffalo '10, london '13, buffalo '13
  • Options
    jmacd wrote:

Pretty well respected here, many many many members have dealt with me and been highly highly satisfied. You think I was dishonest about a condition of a poster that I sent you multiple pictures of prior to the trade. The damage you state on the poster was not in that condition when I shipped it.

Thanks though, my record speaks for itself on this forum. You are the one and only person who has ever had a complaint in working with me in over 5 years of trading....
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    jmacd wrote:
    na nothing to worry about here. great guy.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    EZ1221C wrote:
    jmacd wrote:
    na nothing to worry about here. great guy.

Exactly. I have bought multiple posters from this seller on multiple occasions and I couldn't be happier. Not only did I get a good deal where I could probably make money immediately if i wanted on the posters, but the posters came in the exact condition as stated. Excellent seller and I would buy from again.
  • Options
    Thank you guys for backing me up :D:D:D
  • Options
    sorry folks but he sent a print that had a flaw with and was not open about it. i dont care what he says. he missed it.
    toronto '92 X 2, toronto '93, hamilton '05, toronto 1 '06, toronto '09, buffalo '10, london '13, buffalo '13
  • Options
    Morale of the story, no matter how honest you are, how many pictures you send prior to the trade, some people just won't be happy. Once again, to those who have dealt with me numerous times, you know how I work, so thank you for your continued support.
  • Options
    sorry but from the pics you could not see the damage and you stated that was the best you could do so what else was i going go on? it was framed, it got pinched in the framing and you sent it damaged. sorry, but you missed it whether you like to admit it or not.