Just give me a fucking oil change!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,427
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Dont go through my fucking engine, pulling and tugging at everything you can get your fucking hands on...

Just give me a fucking oil change!!!!!

Another 30 minutes telling some fucking idiot to get his hands off of everything, and just give me a fucking oil change...

Mechanics make me fucking nuts.....
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    You tell 'em, Boss :lol::lol::lol: :twisted: 8-) :geek: :mrgreen:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    You tell 'em, Boss :lol::lol::lol: :twisted: 8-) :geek: :mrgreen:
    Hey!!!

How ya feeling these days??
    You doing better??
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Would like a new Air Filter? or Wiper Blades?
  • Would like a new Air Filter? or Wiper Blades?
    hehehehe......

It just drives me fucking crazy.....
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Yeah I love the whole racket...oh you need a new air filter. Sure fine, but like I'm paying YOU $20 when I know I can get it somewhere else for $5 and put it in myself. Dummies.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Wiper Blades?

those mother fuckers.....

i had just put a new pair on the gf's car a week before she took it in for an oil change....and what do they do....they say she needs new wiper blades....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    But according to the mileage on your car you're overdue for ______ and _______. Driving under these conditions could be VERY dangerous.....
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Better than taking your car in with nothing wrong physically and come out with a HUGE ass dent in it. But they didn't do it. :lol:

Good luck on your oil change. :D
  • Dont go through my fucking engine, pulling and tugging at everything you can get your fucking hands on...

Another 30 minutes telling some fucking idiot to get his hands off of everything, and just give me a fucking oil change...

Umm sir. You see your transmission oil here, it's supposed to be pink. Yours is red. I can give you a flush for $129.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    just do it yourself :P
  • I go with my wife when she goes to the mechanic. The bullshit that they try to pull on everyone is 2x for women. I'm sure lots of women know more about cars than lots of men but in general these cock-bags think they can make up the most random shit to drive the bill up.
    Also, I drive about 35-40k per year. The whole thing about changing your oil every 3k miles? Bullshit. Last two cars I have had made it well over 100 K (the last one to nearly 200k and I optioned out due to a 3rd tranny change needed....had nothing to do with engine oil)

If you could take these types of mechanics and most insurance folks and set them on fire, I would bring the hot dogs and marshmallows.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    conman wrote:
    just do it yourself :P

it's crazy...but it's gotten to the point that it is cheaper to take it in with oil at $5-6 per quart, plus anouther 5 for the filter.

but i take it to the dealer...with a coupon....i trust them a little more. last time i went to firestone....they didn't lift it right. :? and the other firestone over tighted/stripped the drain bolt on her car. ended up having to buy a new one. fuckers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    tybird wrote:
    You tell 'em, Boss :lol::lol::lol: :twisted: 8-) :geek: :mrgreen:8-)
    Hey!!!

You doing better??
    Yes Sir, thanks for asking....getting better every day....cardiac rehab 3 days a week....and the blood sugar been in control 8-)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    I go with my wife when she goes to the mechanic. The bullshit that they try to pull on everyone is 2x for women. I'm sure lots of women know more about cars than lots of men but in general these cock-bags think they can make up the most random shit to drive the bill up.
    Also, I drive about 35-40k per year. The whole thing about changing your oil every 3k miles? Bullshit. Last two cars I have had made it well over 100 K (the last one to nearly 200k and I optioned out due to a 3rd tranny change needed....had nothing to do with engine oil)

If you could take these types of mechanics and most insurance folks and set them on fire, I would bring the hot dogs and marshmallows.

5k is recommended for my truck....it's what i do....3k for hers...although i should do it more since she drives so little.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dont go through my fucking engine, pulling and tugging at everything you can get your fucking hands on...

Umm sir. You see your transmission oil here, it's supposed to be pink. Yours is red. I can give you a flush for $129.
    Yeah ....

The transmission flush...
    And the radiator flush......

More than once, I have laughed my ass off, when some asshole recommended these to me.....

Just give me a fucking oil change...
  • rat fucks
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • 81 wrote:
    I go with my wife when she goes to the mechanic. The bullshit that they try to pull on everyone is 2x for women. I'm sure lots of women know more about cars than lots of men but in general these cock-bags think they can make up the most random shit to drive the bill up.

5k is recommended for my truck....it's what i do....3k for hers...although i should do it more since she drives so little.

I believe that you can tell when you check your oil. Has served me well for years! (If I followed that I would have my car in every month or certainly every other month -- just not necessary. I follow the manufacturer's tune up schedule and that works great. Check my oil every few weeks and if needed, make a change.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    this reminds, i need an oil change :think:
  • tybird wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    You tell 'em, Boss :lol::lol::lol: :twisted: 8-) :geek: :mrgreen:8-)
    Hey!!!

You doing better??
    Yes Sir, thanks for asking....getting better every day....cardiac rehab 3 days a week....and the blood sugar been in control 8-)
    Glad to hear....

Awesome!!!
  • My dad is a mechanic. I'm starting to get upset by all these coments. Fuckers.... Mechanics that is......
    But for real he is. Pretty sure he's honest. He's too passive to lie to people for a company's gain.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Jiffy Lube is the worst! If it were up to them, you'd spend $200 every time you went there. I usually save the guy the trouble of going through his usual thing telling me all the things that I need and tell him just to change the oil!
    My dad is a mechanic. I'm starting to get upset by all these coments. Fuckers.... Mechanics that is......
    But for real he is. Pretty sure he's honest. He's too passive to lie to people for a company's gain.

you are canadian..rules don't apply up there.....i mean that in a good way.... :lol:

most are good...but anytime you to a chain...they are trained and pressurred to sell as much shit as possible.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • This is your air filter. Doesn't it look dirty? We can replace it for you for about $25? OK?
    Touring Fan since 1996
    This is your air filter. Doesn't it look dirty? We can replace it for you for about $25? OK?

sad thing..my air filter runs about 25 from the dealer...but it's good for 30K miles...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

manual transmission for the win....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Where is Dimi,he'll check your oil...
  • 81 wrote:
    My dad is a mechanic. I'm starting to get upset by all these coments. Fuckers.... Mechanics that is......

you are canadian..rules don't apply up there.....i mean that in a good way.... :lol:

most are good...but anytime you to a chain...they are trained and pressurred to sell as much shit as possible.
    Well thank you for the kind igloo words. But it's no different here. They're still shady motherfuckers. I or my family just don't have to deal with it cause my dad tells us what's wrong. And if it's something he can't fix we just bring it somewhere and tell the other mechanic to fix it and no other bs.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • You know those floor mats inside look like you might have been in the mud or the rain somewhere recently. I can replace those for you. No problem. Oh the cost? $150. Each!
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    I change my own. I'm a real man.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • :x rat fucks indeed
    i just hit 50k on the corolla and am dreading the slightly overdue oil change.
    those scumbuckets always try to tell me i need a million and one other things done. a/c flush, new air/oil filters, blah blah blah. no thanks dickbags...just change my oil and dont fuck up my car in the process. I already know this trusty ride will live well over 100K without all your bullshit shenanigans.
    and recently realizing that the trusty corolla has a timing chain and not a belt has made me much happier...that'll be at least $800 I wont have to spend in another year or two. :D

my mom has a jeep liberty and does her oil changes at the local falvey's dealership. they are some of the biggest ratfucks. last time she went for an oil change, she picked up her car and the "LIBERTY" letters on the passenger door were GONE as well as her canvas roll out cover for the back trunk area. She asked about it and obviously they had no idea and asked if she had proof they were there before she dropped the car off. Guess it should now be standard practice to take complete date/time stamped photos of the interior/exterior of your vehicle before dropping it off at the dealership!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...