Shooting range

2»

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Dre and Cube..classic

You hear Eazy-E's son wants to play Eazy in the John Singleton movie ?

I read that in XXL. Considering that Eazy E is my spirit animal I think I should play the part. But since I can't clear my schedule I think it is appropriate that Lil Eazy takes it on.

You could definitely pull that off

You're probably the same height

:lol:

I'm two inches taller. Nothin a gangsta lean can't fix.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    edited October 2011
    Just got back...I had a fucking blast!

I was nervous for the first couple of times it was my turn, but after that I was having fun :) I did pretty well too, got a bullseye and nailed the target square in the head lol used my friend's 38 revolver for the first time, then alternated with a 9millimeter glock :mrgreen:

There were these other chicks in there that were being so pansy, the three of us were brutal. It was fantastic :lol:
    Post edited by chiquimonkey on
  • It's a great time, isn't it?
    I'm having my girlfriend's first shooting range target framed like a poster and will hang it in our front office. If anyone tries to break in to the house, this's the first thing they'll see. Head and heart shots like swiss cheese! :lol:
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
    It's a great time, isn't it?
    I'm having my girlfriend's first shooting range target framed like a poster and will hang it in our front office. If anyone tries to break in to the house, this's the first thing they'll see. Head and heart shots like swiss cheese! :lol:
    haha that's a fantastic idea! :D and yeah it was so much fun, once my nerves went away I just enjoyed, it was rather relaxing :)
    I like to use my old targets as wrapping paper. Throws people, especially in the bay area, for a loop. 8-)

RYEzupSF wrote:
    I like to use my old targets as wrapping paper. Throws people, especially in the bay area, for a loop. 8-)
    Brilliant!!
    I showed my dad the target sheets last night after we were done, I felt like a kid coming home from school with a drawing :lol:

me-1.jpg

The top shots in the head were me, my friend did the smiley face :D
    head.jpg

My sis did the bulleye, I'm the one on the right next to her :)
    bulleye.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    note to self: don't fuck with chiquimonkey and her friends :P
    conman wrote:
    :lol: I should get a pic of the one with the organs outlined...we tore that son of a bitch up! We all grew up in the ghetto, I guess it's in the blood or something lol
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Guns are a blast!! Especially if you have some gun nut buddies. They've got all the bases covered...several classic military rifles, .50cal rifle, Browning 1919, S&W 500 revolver.

Watching somebody unload some tracer rounds or some exploding tips is about my favorite, but playing some games with a .22 is cool.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

she shoots sideways...

Shit man, is there any other way?

ryez is kaiser soze :P
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    conman wrote:
    :lol: I should get a pic of the one with the organs outlined...we tore that son of a bitch up! We all grew up in the ghetto, I guess it's in the blood or something lol

so you've moved on from stabbing then? ;):lol::D
    norm wrote:
    conman wrote:

so you've moved on from stabbing then? ;):lol::D
    It's evolution baby :D haha
    DewieCox wrote:
    Guns are a blast!! Especially if you have some gun nut buddies. They've got all the bases covered...several classic military rifles, .50cal rifle, Browning 1919, S&W 500 revolver.

Watching somebody unload some tracer rounds or some exploding tips is about my favorite, but playing some games with a .22 is cool.
    Exploding tips? ooooooooooo

My friend that went with me, known her 26 years, she grew up around guns with her dad and brothers, so she has amassed quite a collection. She's gonna bring some doozies next time now that I've gotten over my fear :D

The thing that tripped me out at first was walking in and hearing the shots. I was like oh shit, what the hell am I doing here?? lol
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

she shoots sideways...

Shit man, is there any other way?

ryez is kaiser soze :P

Nah- he was a chump. i had to cut him.

...chiqui, however... looks like we need to look out for her. Chicks with guns!! 8-)

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    This is the weapon that I have enjoyed the most firing:

031015_172220-5318_negev_b.jpg

This is what I shoot during training exercises in reserve duty once every couple of years:

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/ ... ic001a.jpg
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    ...chiqui, however... looks like we need to look out for her. Chicks with guns!! 8-)
    :lol:

Rafie those things look insane :shock: just our pistols last night were loud, can't even imagine those!