Mouse Traps - Good Lord

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    51ckKa%2BJ0gL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    81 wrote:
    51ckKa%2BJ0gL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

:lol: I own this book. :lol:
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    We had a bad mouse and rat problem in winter as we live on the outskirts of town. We could hear the rats scratching around in the underfloor insulation in our basement so we started leaving bait stations around. We also lay a snap trap.... my husband went down to check on it and found a huge brown rat dead. When he emptied it he found teeth marks all through the inside and the spikes where you stick the cheese or peanut butter were chewed off! This was made from heavy duty plastic and snaps closed pretty hard and fast. I hate rats but poor thing obviously hadn't died instantly. The next one he found in it wasn't dead and escaped when he tried to kill it. Since then we just use poison. Our cat is too old (17) and lazy to hunt.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbell wrote:
    We had a bad mouse and rat problem in winter as we live on the outskirts of town. We could hear the rats scratching around in the underfloor insulation in our basement so we started leaving bait stations around. We also lay a snap trap.... my husband went down to check on it and found a huge brown rat dead. When he emptied it he found teeth marks all through the inside and the spikes where you stick the cheese or peanut butter were chewed off! This was made from heavy duty plastic and snaps closed pretty hard and fast. I hate rats but poor thing obviously hadn't died instantly. The next one he found in it wasn't dead and escaped when he tried to kill it. Since then we just use poison. Our cat is too old (17) and lazy to hunt.

Just flush them down the toilet, it works on kittens.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    tinkerbell wrote:

Just flush them down the toilet, it works on kittens.
    Damn....you either have huge toilets....or tiny kittens. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.