Options

For all you NHL Hockey / Pearl Jam fans out there . . .

Comments

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,000
    Cool with me, but then I didn't start it off... :mrgreen:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    NAISNAIS Posts: 69
    I asked this earlier in the thread, but I think it got buried when posts were coming fast and furious.

Are any of you getting these put on t-shirts, and if so, how do you go about doing such things? Will a printer just take the pic file and go from there?
    98: Cleveland
    2k: Columbus, Seattle I
    03: Cleveland, Columbus
    04: Toledo
    06: Cleveland
    10: Cleveland, MSG II
    11: Alpine Valley PJ20 I and II
    12: Music Midtown Festival (Atlanta)
    13: Wrigley, Brooklyn II
    14: Cincy
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    NAIS wrote:
    I asked this earlier in the thread, but I think it got buried when posts were coming fast and furious.

Are any of you getting these put on t-shirts, and if so, how do you go about doing such things? Will a printer just take the pic file and go from there?

If u look around online you can upload images and get tee shirts. Some sites will give you a tee for a dollar but in only select colors. My wife got me one and it's held up prettty good i forget the site she got it from i can ask her later tonight and pm you the information if you want it.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    NAISNAIS Posts: 69
    DURP wrote:
    NAIS wrote:

If u look around online you can upload images and get tee shirts. Some sites will give you a tee for a dollar but in only select colors. My wife got me one and it's held up prettty good i forget the site she got it from i can ask her later tonight and pm you the information if you want it.

That would be cool, thanks DURP.
    98: Cleveland
    2k: Columbus, Seattle I
    03: Cleveland, Columbus
    04: Toledo
    06: Cleveland
    10: Cleveland, MSG II
    11: Alpine Valley PJ20 I and II
    12: Music Midtown Festival (Atlanta)
    13: Wrigley, Brooklyn II
    14: Cincy
  • Options
    tem721tem721 Posts: 83
    Cool! Being a Pats fan, I did some work on the "m" in Pearl Jam.. Thanks all!
    PJ-Pats-1.png
  • Options
    I like it! :D

Now lets kick the shit out of the Jets this weekend, yers?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    NAIS wrote:

skreend.com
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    HAHA! I hope they do kick the Jets' butt! But, With that Pats defense looking the way they do lately they couldn't stop a kids Peewee team :lol:
    I might do a little more tweaking on the "m" to make it not look like a double "r"...
  • Options
    And here is my tweaking, lol..

PJ-Pats-4.png
  • Options
    tem721 wrote:
    And here is my tweaking, lol..

PJ-Pats-4.png

This looks awesome, great job! I went to the T-Shirt site and tried to import the file that I dragged onto my desktop (mac), however it came out small. Is there a special format that I need to get this on a T-Shirt?

Thanks!
  • Options
    THIS is what I am looking to make!

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/sideline- ... /pdid/136/
  • Options
    This is what I've got so far as a work in progress for the Vancouver Canucks:
    PJVancouverLogoWIP.jpg
  • Options

tlolt.png

LOL, my photoshop skills are weak :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Thanks! Very, very cool! Let me know if you plan on ordering them up, I wouldn't mind sporting that greatness, lol..
  • Options
    How about something for the 2011 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals ! ! !

:D
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I'd ask for a Red Wings version, but I've already got this:

423-Eddie_Vedder.jpg

Cool work by everybody on this thread. :thumbup:
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    This is what I've got so far as a work in progress for the Vancouver Canucks:
    PJVancouverLogoWIP.jpg

Nice work! I look forward to seeing how this comes out. ......did you see the game last night?
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    wasn't this one already done in 09? Much cooler than the current logo, but the best logo is clearly the rink with the stick in it!

Still hoping for an Islanders one! i tried but i suck in photoshop!

xvgv0rqjqk285m2g3m8ucio7f.gif
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    I'd ask for a Red Wings version, but I've already got this:

423-Eddie_Vedder.jpg

Cool work by everybody on this thread. :thumbup:

would love to see an attempt though
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    brother123 wrote:
    Devils?

:mrgreen:

Agreed
    Devils has already been done:
    PJDevilsLogo.jpg
    Link to full size image: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/wolfey143/PJDevilsLogobig.jpg
  • Options
    How about something for the 2011 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals ! ! !

:D
    Already been done. Kinda hard to top this:
    StLouis05-04-10-1.jpg
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Have we seen a Capitals themed logo?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Washington Capitals:
    090429_washington_capitals_logo.jpg

PJCapitalsLogo.jpg
    Link to full size image: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/wolfey143/PJCapitalsLogoBig.jpg
  • Options
    Vancouver Canucks Pearl Jam logo
    200px-Vancouver_Canucks_logo.svg.png

PJVancouverLogo.jpg
    Link to full size image: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/wolfey143/PJVancouverLogoBig.jpg
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Washington Capitals:

PJCapitalsLogo.jpg
    Link to full size image: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/wolfey143/PJCapitalsLogoBig.jpg

I would buy this in a heart beat!!! Great work!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Work in progress. Let me know what you think. Go Jets Go.

PJJetsLogo01.jpg
  • Options
    BlakAdder wrote:

PJJetsLogo01.jpg
    Very nice! :)
  • Options
    BlakAdder wrote:

PJJetsLogo01.jpg

That's really nice!
  • Options
    fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Washington Capitals:

PJCapitalsLogo.jpg

that's pretty awesome.
This discussion has been closed.