Options

What are you craving/hungry for right now?

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    conman wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Crawfish boil with redskin potatos and corn on the cob

crawfish-boil-sl-258328-l.jpg

http://pappadeaux.com/location/?id=32
    :thumbup: my roommate made that once mmmmmmmmmmmm

goes perfectly with an Abita beer
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    davidtrios wrote:
    conman wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Crawfish boil with redskin potatos and corn on the cob

crawfish-boil-sl-258328-l.jpg

:thumbup: my roommate made that once mmmmmmmmmmmm

goes perfectly with an Abita beer

WOW Looks amazingly good!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela - im glad youre a good eater. are you open to a lot of different foods?
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela - im glad youre a good eater. are you open to a lot of different foods?

Yes I definitely am a good eater. Love food. And yes, totally open to try different foods whenever I can.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    CRAB LEGS
  • Options
    CRAB LEGS
    still this :lol:
  • Options
    CRAB LEGS

All your talk of Crab Legs made me crave them, so I had them last night. I thought about ya ;):D
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    CRAB LEGS

All your talk of Crab Legs made me crave them, so I had them last night. I thought about ya ;):D

Damn you :lol: The hell with this...I'm not waiting until Wednesday. I'm going tonight. :lol:
  • Options
    I say go tonight AND Wednesday! They were THAT good :D
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:lol: That sounds like a fabulous idea. Now if I can find a date for both nights...that would be even better. :lol: Plus that crawfish boil looks mouthwatering too. Damn. :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:lol: That sounds like a fabulous idea. Now if I can find a date for both nights...that would be even better. :lol: Plus that crawfish boil looks mouthwatering too. Damn. :lol:

• Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Good Gosh YOU!!! I think I know what I'm doing on Friday then. :lol:
  • Options
    This thread is DANGEROUS!!!
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    This thread is DANGEROUS!!!

No kidding!!! :lol:
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXqS8tAK4-0i12W2jCQs_NZxCpWb00ipynzD_5UmY0oZByAjM0
  • Options
    tapas anyone? (bacon wrapped dates)

bacon-wrapped-dates.jpg
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    tapas anyone? (bacon wrapped dates)

bacon-wrapped-dates.jpg

Tapas are amazing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    In-N-OutSign.jpg

I will be visiting you often in April!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Anything deep fried
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Anything deep fried

Have you ever had a deep fried Mars bar? Amazing. Or deep fried Peanut butter and jelly. Or deep fried chocolate covered fruit. Holy hell! I can't wait for our state fair now. :lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Anything deep fried

Have you ever had a deep fried Mars bar? Amazing. Or deep fried Peanut butter and jelly. Or deep fried chocolate covered fruit. Holy hell! I can't wait for our state fair now. :lol:

They introduced a Deep Fried Coca Cola at the Exhibition Fair in Toronto last year. I didn't get to try it, cus the 1800 calories kind of turned me off. But had the guy not told me that I would have!
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Anything deep fried

They introduced a Deep Fried Coca Cola at the Exhibition Fair in Toronto last year. I didn't get to try it, cus the 1800 calories kind of turned me off. But had the guy not told me that I would have!
    I would eat any of those :lol::lol: I'm stuck on a call, right now, I'd eat a deep fried shoe!!!

I generally like savoury, though.
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Anything deep fried

:o :shock: 1800 calories!!! wowzers!! I would have stayed away too knowing that. The one thing I couldn't give a whirl this past year at the state fair was the deep fried butter. :sick: But everything else that is deep fried and on a stick, is fair game with me. Providing I do not know the nutritional value.
  • Options
    Fried food on a stick is FUN! Mmmmm Deep fried pickles on a stick 8-)

Eww deep fried butter... really? I wouldn't have tried that either.
  • Options
    Fried pickles are amazing! :mrgreen: Ever have chocolate covered bacon?
  • Options

No! Although I can see how the salty/sweet aspect would be good. Was it?
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

No! Although I can see how the salty/sweet aspect would be good. Was it?

It was to die for. :mrgreen: I can't wait until the Wi State Fair now. Too bad I have a few months to wait though. :lol:
  • Options
    Nothing deep fried within 50 feet of my office :cry::cry:
  • Options
    crab-legs.jpg
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    crab-legs.jpg
    ME TOO!!!! Thank heavens tomorrow is crab leg day! ;):mrgreen: