Options

What are you craving/hungry for right now?

Comments

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    A traditional Italian Cake - yummy !!!! Tiramisu Cake

Saigon-Cinnamon-Tiramisu-with-Fresh-Raspberries.ashx?w=345&h=345
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    chocolate
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chocolate

This
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Sarkis.jpg

bacon+loretta.jpg
  • Options
    crab legs
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    davidtrios wrote:
    Sarkis.jpg

bacon+loretta.jpg

:o :shock:

Umm YES PLEASE!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    davidtrios wrote:
    crab legs

+1000
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Sarkis.jpg

bacon+loretta.jpg

:o :shock:

Umm YES PLEASE!

when you come to chi, i'll have you direct you to this place. it's in the burbs but you'll never have a better breakfast in your life.
  • Options
    I am SO holding you to that! That looks unreal good.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    anchor_bar2.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJOhMu_IYKUZ-QpnKBWlt7oM_tqMZGuRz3_4JgW1ahrllS6Dta2Q
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

They won't serve me ketchup there! :x :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    sushi
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    in-n-out-burger1.jpg
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

btw, Pamela. i've never actually had an omelette there. that is a pic of a breakfast sandwich called Loretta- named after Sarki's wife with cheesy has browns on the side.

the sanwich is your choice of bacon, ham or sausage, with cheese, green peppers, onions and tomatoes, a little mayo and seasoned salt all wrapped in a fresh, italian roll. (you can delete ingredients if you want but i get everything on it)

it tastes phenominal plus, it's a great cure for a hangover.
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Sarkis.jpg

bacon+loretta.jpg
    This looks A-MA-ZING! Wow...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

btw, Pamela. i've never actually had an omelette there. that is a pic of a breakfast sandwich called Loretta- named after Sarki's wife with cheesy has browns on the side.

the sanwich is your choice of bacon, ham or sausage, with cheese, green peppers, onions and tomatoes, a little mayo and seasoned salt all wrapped in a fresh, italian roll. (you can delete ingredients if you want but i get everything on it)

OMG you're killing me... I'm so hungry right now! :lol: Good chance I'll have two of those. :lol:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

That's what I could have gone for Sunday morning then. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No no, you're thinking of Gene & Jude's! Superdawg doesn't put ketchup on their dogs, but they do have it if you ask for it. Gene & Jude's, on the other hand, will kick you the fuck out for asking for it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    i had it sunday morning. it was soooo good
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Sheila...

Please take pics of your meal as well!
    Post edited by Pamela0222 on
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Sarkis.jpg

bacon+loretta.jpg

This the one in the Evanston/Wilmette area?
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    i had it sunday morning. it was soooo good

damn you!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    ya mamasan, it borders skokie too, i think. have you had it?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No no, you're thinking of Gene & Jude's! Superdawg doesn't put ketchup on their dogs, but they do have it if you ask for it. Gene & Jude's, on the other hand, will kick you the fuck out for asking for it!

***mental note-keep ketchup in pocket if I ever visit the east coast/mid-west***
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    in-n-out-burger1.jpg

FUCK YEAH!!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Got it. If I ever go to Gene & Judes B.Y.O.K.

:lol:

ketchup-packet.jpg
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    ya mamasan, it borders skokie too, i think. have you had it?

Yep, it's down the street from my in-laws. For that reason alone I despise the place :lol:

For real tho the food is good, but it's a major hangout for teenagers, and I'm old and crotchety and they irritate the crap out of me!
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

***mental note-keep ketchup in pocket if I ever visit the east coast/mid-west***

:lol: You know, even though I was born and raised in Chicago, I honestly don't have a problem with ketchup on a hotdog! Now, Chicago-style definitely doesn't need it. But a plain one with a little ketchup? Not sure what the big fuss is all about!
  • Options
    I would really love some Vietnamese food soon!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."