Black Diamond is down...but not out!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Glad to see that BD is going home today...though I think i threw up in my mouth a little with the last few pics... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Glad to see that BD is going home today...though I think i threw up in my mouth a little with the last few pics... :?

Yes, I wanted to post some pictures of sexy girls for him to look at on his return to the forum- but things didn't quite turn out that way!

Anyway - hopefully he is in good spirits and has got home safely.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Sending healing positive thoughts!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Sending more good vibes....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Poncier wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    I think he would like you to post sexy men to cheer us women up :D
    Fat+People.jpg
    The little guy on the right is awesome!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    :shock:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • :shock:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafie wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    I think he would like you to post sexy men to cheer us women up :D
    Fat+People.jpg
    The little guy on the right is awesome!
    :shock:

Rafie...that is actually Green Circle there on the right...
    And he is shocked that you dug this up. He thought he burned all the evidence of his college A-Capella group
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    nice. :lolno:

;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Damn, BD! I totally missed this man. Glad to see you are on the mend though. Heal well, my friend.
  • Glad to see you're on the up and up, my friend! Take it easy, and slow on your road to recovery. Enjoy the family, the company you'll be getting and everything else. Fuck the stress of life and milk it! :P

Seriously, I hope you continue to recover well and that the pain stays minimal and that this will be the only scare in a long, healthy life.

Take it easy, BD.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    was texting with 'da man' yesterday. :D

home now, doing well, needs 2 weeks rest...I'm sure Mrs. BD will make sure he gets the rest he needs....so probably means no sneaking on the phone or laptop... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    was texting with 'da man' yesterday. :D

home now, doing well, needs 2 weeks rest...I'm sure Mrs. BD will make sure he gets the rest he needs....so probably means no sneaking on the phone or laptop... :lol:

:thumbup:

That's great. Thanks for the update RK. I bet we'll see the occasional sneak.....

Best wishes BD, whenever you read this!

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I think the man on the left with the biggest stomach in the yellow looks great!

welcome home bd. are you enjoying healthy snacks like carrot sticks and bland oatmeal for breakfast?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    have a very relaxing weekend, enjoy the down time while you can :D
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I love the detour on the last couple of pages :lol: :?

I am home now... Took a lot out of me... So I have been sleeping a ton

I just want to thank Everyone here who too the time to wish me well either on here or by PM...

I got more love here than anywhere and when I snuck on :D it really made me happy...

Thanks Theo, thanks Dimi and thanks Lisa for keeping people updated

You guys define the word friend

Adam
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Hey BD

just thought i would say hi, glad your home!!! sending some good (((vibes)))

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• so very glad you're home :-) stay well!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • even with the "old" heart ,even with the "new" heart of yours, you know how to give love..
    and i know there is more love for you out there..
    Glad you made it...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

I just want to thank Everyone here who too the time to wish me well either on here or by PM...

I got more love here than anywhere and when I snuck on :D it really made me happy...

Adam
    :thumbup:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

Adam

Glad you're home! Get plenty of rest and take it easy!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505

Adam

Very happy to hear you are home! :mrgreen: Rest easy. Thank you and the others for all the updates. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558

Adam

glad you're better. i heard your little spot on pjradio last night. said to the wife--"hey i know that guy! he just had a heart attack but is feeling better now." :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy you're home! xxxx
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Adam, So pleased to hear you are on the mend. Take the time to let your body recover from the stress and the strain, sleeping is part of the process!
    Love and hugs to you and and your family.
    x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Great to hear from you BD. Ongoing thoughts and best wishes as you recover.......

• 8-)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Hey Adam, I kept you in my thoughts this weekend during Yom Kippur services. Hope you are doing better. :)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    http://youtu.be/gfGD94CchJU
    for your listening pleasure on this beautiful fall day after your recent heart attack (trying to sound like norm when doing ditka on SNL with chris farley)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce