Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com

Hope they like Pearl Jam as much as I do!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

:lol:

I have never been nor will I ever be on facebook/twitter/myspace etc ... but my history would look similar to yours :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    stargirl69 wrote:
    LMMFAO Mine will read:
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com
    Pearl Jam.com

Hope they like Pearl Jam as much as I do!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

:lol:

I have never been nor will I ever be on facebook/twitter/myspace etc ... but my history would look similar to yours :D

I was like you but I started Facebook about a year ago. I just post pictures and videos I like...it's more for me. I started Twitting about a month ago and it's funny at times. The other nice thing is it lets people just say random things with really no ramifications. :lol:8-)
  • Personally, I think the new Timeline feature is really cool. From what I've seen, none of the privacy settings you had set previously were changed...and the new Activity Log allows even more privacy control by allowing you to see exactly how much information you are sharing with people on your profile. You are able to go back and limit the availability of your old posts and review what you actually want to share on your timeline. You are still able to control who sees your posts and in terms of the apps that post updates on your wall (only after you approve), you can make those visible only to you if you want.

Overall, I think it's awesome...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • A few of my friends have adopted this version, I hate it, it's confusing, too cluttered.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    People just need to take the time to review their security settings. Facebook doesn't hide these options, and they're easy to set. You have the CHOICE to display whatever to whoever you want.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    The only reason I got a computer was because I NEEDED to get onto Pearl Jams thing.

I got a computer 12 years ago, at the height of the Australian scare mongering about GST and Private Health Insurance and so I will pack it away again and I canceled Faceache a long time ago.

but I am here,
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Jo wrote:
    The only reason I got a computer was because I NEEDED to get onto Pearl Jams thing.

I got a computer 12 years ago, at the height of the Australian scare mongering about GST and Private Health Insurance and so I will pack it away again and I canceled Faceache a long time ago.

but I am here,

Thanks for being here.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Is the Timeline optional?
    I sure as hell do not want it, I just want Facebook simple as it was/is.
    I use it to keep in touch with family overseas, don't want it for anything else.
    I mostly use it for that reason, also. And I didn't have a choice--mine changed to it automatically on Dec. 23. But I also notice that many of my 'friends' don't have it so I don't know wth.
  • some people profile is different now..is that is?
    whatever..i do only pm at facebook anymore and only has to do with euro tour ,spares,hotets,flights etc..
    thats it,,its so boring facebook..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”