Options

Posters for sale; lowered prices:

Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
Looks like my selling thread will finally stop popping up! I've sold all my posters and they've gone to great homes. Every person I've dealt with has been superb with their patience when dealing with me. Selling my excess poster collection has been low on my priority list, so things like pictures and getting to the post office often take a long time, but I've never heard a complaint. You are the best!

See you all out there!
Nationburglar
Woooody
John Franco
Lone Drawn Meteor
Mr. Fingerbottom

Andrew
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    damn what a sweet deal for no code.

you take layaway plans?

lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Nami wrote:
    damn what a sweet deal for no code.

you take layaway plans?

lol

I'm not against it, but I prefer you lay all the money in my hand then you take the record away…
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Lol i dont blame ya...

good luck on your sale!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    i can do $60 for the Burwell right now shipped
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    i can do $60 for the Burwell right now shipped
    Thanks for the offer, Sawyer, but the prices on the posters are firm.
  • Options
    Just a bump…
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    How much for postage to Europe for the No Code?
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    funny-pictures-cat-offers-fist.jpg
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Awkward bump…
    funny-dog-pictures-fist-pound-do-it.jpg
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,236
    Was there a variant of the Shawn Kemp? I have one of the ones bought at the arena lying around in a folder . What's it worth? Any vinyl to trade?
    Cheers
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Was there a variant of the Shawn Kemp? I have one of the ones bought at the arena lying around in a folder . What's it worth? Any vinyl to trade?
    Cheers

Maybe my terminology is off; the Shawn Kemp poster IS the "variant". The average price according to expressobeans is just over $100.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/110214

I think I'd have a hard time finding any vinyl I'd want to trade for it. I use my records every chance I get.
  • Options
    For my dyslexic peeps…
    bmup.jpg
  • Options
    Last bump of the millennium.