cough cough

13»

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    i never hated the knicks until the whole messier /ewing contract disaaster

they gave ewing 75 million and he never won dick ..but they wouldn't give mess 21 million and forced him out of town and finally winning a cup

from that day on..nothing but hatred for the knicks organization

that being said..i could give 2 fucks what any of you think ...i don't know you guys...i won't ever meet you guys and honestly i really don't care for most of ya

and the sux can go tee off ...bunch of dogs like the whole town

Thank you very much Mr. Neily you just explained WHY you are what you are like I said....

Bandwagon..FRAUD....you jump ship when it suits you...you make excuses and you chose the very NEXT championship basketball power the LA Lakers. More proof you most certainly weren't going to choose the Boston Celtics since as you say the city and it's people are a bunch of dogs.

It says so much about what kind of a New Yorker that you try to be....F...R...A...U...D...spells...fraud!

Now look who has his boobies in a wad...do have a nice day my friend and enjoy the Yankees playoff run. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    brother123 wrote:
    Hahaha he is a fraud. it's all good though, every sports team has em'

Did you just call someone a fraud? I think I read that. I think that's what it say up there, but I must be reading something wrong, right? right?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

they gave ewing 75 million and he never won dick ..but they wouldn't give mess 21 million and forced him out of town and finally winning a cup

that being said..i could give 2 fucks what any of you think ...i don't know you guys...i won't ever meet you guys and honestly i really don't care for most of ya

Maybe it's because I'm old, maybe all the championships have made me soft, maybe it's 7 years of west coast living, maybe it's because I'm still on a post Canadian tour high ... but, I just don't get worked up over sports like this anymore, and I certainly don't want to be the reason someone else gets worked up.

So even after starting this thread, I do apologize for calling you out like that, which has led to all the fraud talk ... and eventually, the post above. It's sports, it's just not worth getting riled up. We all fucking love Pearl Jam, let's keep that in perspective.

Sincerely, when PJ plays the east coast in 2012, I'll certainly be in Boston and possibly NYC again, I'll be the first to buy you a beer.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    and the winner for most fraudulent use of an avatar goes to...

file.php?avatar=4224_1312963381.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    jimed14 wrote:

Maybe it's because I'm old, maybe all the championships have made me soft, maybe it's 7 years of west coast living, maybe it's because I'm still on a post Canadian tour high ... but, I just don't get worked up over sports like this anymore, and I certainly don't want to be the reason someone else gets worked up.

So even after starting this thread, I do apologize for calling you out like that, which has led to all the fraud talk ... and eventually, the post above. It's sports, it's just not worth getting riled up. We all fucking love Pearl Jam, let's keep that in perspective.

Sincerely, when PJ plays the east coast in 2012, I'll certainly be in Boston and possibly NYC again, I'll be the first to buy you a beer.

:thumbup:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    he doesn't drink beer :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    jimed14 wrote:

I totally agree.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

81 wrote:

Dude called someone else a fraud :lol:
  • i love all u fools...you guys know that

we have going through these convo's for 12 fucking years :D

and yes in my older age ...sports doesn't get me as riled up

this thread is purely to break balls ...if anyone thinks for 1 second i sat there and rooted for baltimore last night.....you muz be crazy

so in closing....BOSTON SUCKS ..PHILLY SUCKS ..that devil-bruin dude is the biggest joke of them all and long live NYC

PEACE
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

HOW CAN THAT EVEN BE CREATED.....???

HE WAS A DEVILS GUY WHO ADDED THE BRUINS LOGO RIGHT AFTER THE CUP.....HMNNNNNNN
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Ha, no shit? When and where? I'm actually surprised I haven't gone off on this dude. I think it's better that I talk down to him in the Boston threads where everyone else seems to look at him as a leper as well...
  • I can't lie...i ooted for baltimore :lol:
    brother123 wrote:

Here you go JP, just one page back.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    brother123 wrote:

HA.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    brother123 wrote:

HA.

Unbelievable
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

HA.

Unbelievable

Absolutely ridiculous.
    i love all u fools...you guys know that

this thread is purely to break balls ...if anyone thinks for 1 second i sat there and rooted for baltimore last night.....you muz be crazy

so in closing....BOSTON SUCKS ..PHILLY SUCKS ..that devil-bruin dude is the biggest joke of them all and long live NYC

PEACE

Ahhhhh MUCH better, that's what I'm talking about...have a great day.

Peace

• g under p wrote:
    i love all u fools...you guys know that

PEACE

Ahhhhh MUCH better, that's what I'm talking about...have a great day.

Peace

i mean really...at least 10 years this is going on .. no? has to be

i think people forget my alter ego on this board ;)
    peace
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Poncier wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    how are all those regular season wins looking now, fellas?

:lol:
    Is this still in refernce to the Broadway Blueshirts we've been discussing the past few posts? :mrgreen:

bwahahahahahahaa
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    81 wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    how are all those regular season wins looking now, fellas?

Is this still in refernce to the Broadway Blueshirts we've been discussing the past few posts? :mrgreen:

i doubt it...... :lol:

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life

• ha..look at your avatar you fool ....

Yeah what about it? I live in Ma and I like the Bruins. I love the Devils. A person can root for more than one team you know. Just like you I don't care for you I think you give real sports fans a bad name with your stupidity
  • brother123 wrote:

ha..look at your avatar you fool ....

Yeah what about it? I live in Ma and I like the Bruins. I love the Devils. A person can root for more than one team you know. Just like you I don't care for you I think you give real sports fans a bad name with your stupidity

:lol::lol:

just odd that it was all devils until the cup was raised
  • 81 wrote:

I see how this can be deem fraudulent I really do. As stated I like both teams however I like the Devils more. No one bitched at me when I had a different design I made before the Bruins won the Stanley Cup did they? Nope not one bit. No noticed no one gave a damn. I changed the design before the playoffs began yet no one noticed. Say what you will, I don't care I know what teams I like and won't jump ship. Hell I still love the Devils and most people know how last season went. . .
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,563
    brother123 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I see how this can be deem fraudulent I really do. As stated I like both teams however I like the Devils more. No one bitched at me when I had a different design I made before the Bruins won the Stanley Cup did they? Nope not one bit. No noticed no one gave a damn. I changed the design before the playoffs began yet no one noticed. Say what you will, I don't care I know what teams I like and won't jump ship. Hell I still love the Devils and most people know how last season went. . .

please further explain the origins of your love of the new jersey devils.

god speed.
    www.myspace.com