cough cough

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

peace
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fat_lady_sings.jpg
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Unless this is some kind of Baseball thread me thinks someone is a little high on the good stuff... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • pj is playing fenwAY NEXT TUESDAY :lol:
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Oh, you mean *choke choke*...I think I get it now
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • tumblr_lovg2nv3oJ1r0svqto1_400.jpg
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    tumblr_lovg2nv3oJ1r0svqto1_400.jpg

Awesome! I had a good laugh at this. :lol:
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Unless this is some kind of Baseball thread me thinks someone is a little high on the good stuff... :lol:

Thats where I was going with this...
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Remember when this ...
    wow welcome to yankees 04 suckas :lol:

doesn't feel good eh? :lol:;)

From the Bruins thread after the 2009 collapse against the Flyers turned into this ...

chara.jpg

... a mere year later?

Probably not, as I don't think you posted in the Bruins thread after that.

So, keep yappin' ... I love when you do.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Remember when this ...

From the Bruins thread after the 2009 collapse against the Flyers turned into this ...

chara.jpg

... a mere year later?

BUD WRONG SPORT THREAD....welcome to biggest baseball collapse ever :lol: ...all within 3 minutes...fantastic!!!

im gonna go sleep nice and comfy..night :D
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Remember when this ...

chara.jpg

... a mere year later?

BUD WRONG SPORT THREAD....welcome to biggest baseball collapse ever :lol: ...all within 3 minutes...fantastic!!!

im gonna go sleep nice and comfy..night :D
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I think the Red Sox collapse in '78 was worse. Up 14 games in late July ... and lost to Bucky Fuckin' Dent in a one game playoff. But ... whatever.

I've seen the teams I pull for win 7 championships in 4 different sports in the past 10 years. I'm going to sleep nice and comfy tonight, too.

Sweet dreams.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    I think the Red Sox collapse in '78 was worse. Up 14 games in late July ... and lost to Bucky Fuckin' Dent in a one game playoff. But ... whatever.

I've seen the teams I pull for win 7 championships in 4 different sports in the past 10 years. I'm going to sleep nice and comfy tonight, too.

Sweet dreams.
    :lol::lol:

enjoy casue the sux are back to their cursed ways
    cheeeee bahhhhhhhhh

peace

where is g under p :mrgreen:
  • Yea, for a sox fan this was pretty hard to take but seriously, there will never, ever be a bigger
    choke than the Yankees in 2004.

Goodnight Gracie.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,563
    Yea, for a sox fan this was pretty hard to take but seriously, there will never, ever be a bigger

Goodnight Gracie.

well, unless they change it to a best of 9 no team will ever choke worse than the '04 yanks. :lol:

mets in '07 was great too.

braves last night was pretty fun.

i love when all the teams i hate choke. :mrgreen: ......meanwhile, phillies fans have more pressing concerns on our minds right now.
    www.myspace.com
  • Yea, for a sox fan this was pretty hard to take but seriously, there will never, ever be a bigger

Goodnight Gracie.

well, unless they change it to a best of 9 no team will ever choke worse than the '04 yanks. :lol:

i love when all the teams i hate choke. :mrgreen: ......meanwhile, phillies fans have more pressing concerns on our minds right now.

yanks lost 4 games....sux lost 20 games in 28 days ..... case closed
    Yea, for a sox fan this was pretty hard to take but seriously, there will never, ever be a bigger

Goodnight Gracie.

sorry dude. that was alcs. :lol: actually only thing worse would be up 3-0 in the world series. so i guess there's still hope.

with all the yankees fans celebrating you'd think they won the world series last night. pretty funny :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

• well, unless they change it to a best of 9 no team will ever choke worse than the '04 yanks. :lol:

sorry dude. that was alcs. :lol: actually only thing worse would be up 3-0 in the world series. so i guess there's still hope.

with all the yankees fans celebrating you'd think they won the world series last night. pretty funny :mrgreen:

we had plenty of rings...needed to spice up the dead rivalry in 04..especially after 03
    yea it hurt,but it brought the rivalry back to life ...it wasn't fun anymore..they hadn't done anything in 100 years
    im not saying im glad it happened..but in hindsight it was good for the rivalry

as a yankee fan ..last night was great to see all the heartbreak in the fans faces..especially the 6 yr old crying...awesome

and until the phils beat the yanks in the WS...not much you can say pedro
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    116761_34239_128_height_measure_ruler_icon.png

Goodnight Gracie.

Yanks lost 4 STRAIGHT after being up 3 games to none and up by a run in the bottom of the ninth with 2
    out and 2 strikes in the 4th game of a best of 7 for a chance to go to the world series. Not to mention
    games 6 & 7 being at Yankee stadium.

There is no comparison to the biggest choke ever in the history of MLB to what Boston just went through.
    And come on man, trying to justify the Yankee collapse by suggesting it re-kindled a rivalry?????

• well, unless they change it to a best of 9 no team will ever choke worse than the '04 yanks. :lol:

Yanks lost 4 STRAIGHT after being up 3 games to none and up by a run in the bottom of the ninth with 2
    out and 2 strikes in the 4th game of a best of 7 for a chance to go to the world series. Not to mention
    games 6 & 7 being at Yankee stadium.

There is no comparison to the biggest choke ever in the history of MLB to what Boston just went through.
    And come on man, trying to justify the Yankee collapse by suggesting it re-kindled a rivalry?????

ok justify the collaspe last night anyway you like

sox choked big time as did the yanks

and yes it spiced the rivalry up...thier was no rivalry b4 that..yanks always won...what kind of rivalry is that?
    im not justifying anything..just saying my feelings

TO see the look on the boston faces last night helps the 04 situation ...i don't care about anyone else..it does for me

now have fun on the golf corse :lol:

and you're still 20 something rings behind...good luck with that
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    jimed14 wrote:

Sweet dreams.

cheeeee bahhhhhhhhh

peace

I'm right here laughing at you nutting all over yourself over a Red Sox collapse to NOT make it into the 2011 playoffs. That's kool because I take nothing that you post seriously because you show the immaturity of some 20 year olds. Worse.....that comes from you being a true Yankee fan and NEW YORKER fan who is a true FRAUD and you know why. So it's a joke all that you post so keep them coming my friend.

The way this year has gone (fallen apart completely) for the Sox......the YANKEES will probably win it all and I hope you party harty dude just don't act like Cubs fans in the way they treated Steve Bartman.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Sweet dreams.

cheeeee bahhhhhhhhh

peace

I'm right here laughing at you nutting all over yourself over a Red Sox collapse to NOT make it into the 2011 playoffs. That's kool because I take nothing that you post seriously because you show the immaturity of some 20 year olds. Worse.....that comes from you being a true Yankee fan and NEW YORKER fan who is a true FRAUD and you know why. So it's a joke all that you post so keep them coming my friend.

The way this year has gone (fallen apart completely) for the Sox......the YANKEES will probably win it all and I hope you party harty dude just don't act like Cubs fans in the way they treated Steve Bartman.

Peace

awww someone sad this morning :lol::lol:

peace
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    As JimEd posted earlier the Sox have collapsed similar to the Bruins collapse to the Flyers and the very next year they came back fought their way to the Stanley Cup Championship. The Red Sox can do the same..pull up their beltstraps and get the job done. I tend to like the Sox opening up the season as underdogs which is completely different than how THIS season started.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    jimed14 wrote:

Sweet dreams.
    Except in 78 they actually had to win their last 8 to force the one game playoff, so that team was playing well late, just had the misfortune of Dent's pop up going out...this team was just cooked. That said, its nowhere near as devastating a collapse as the Yanks in the 2004 ALCS...one strike away from the world series with the games best closer ever on the mound and 3 more games in hand just in case...that can never be topped.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Sweet dreams.
    Except in 78 they actually had to win their last 8 to force the one game playoff, so that team was playing well late, just had the misfortune of Dent's pop up going out...this team was just cooked. That said, its nowhere near as devastating a collapse as the Yanks in the 2004 ALCS...one strike away from the world series with the games best closer ever on the mound and 3 more games in hand just in case...that can never be topped.

losing 20 games in 27 days is dam close :D

09 erased the bad taste of 04 ...hang on to the 04 series becasue thats all you cats have .....100 years of ny-boston and this is all you have ..enjoy it

2075 your grandkids will still be talking about it as they wait for their 1st ws :lol:

09 erased the bad taste of 04 ...hang on to the 04 series becasue thats all you cats have .....100 years of ny-boston and this is all you have ..enjoy it

2075 your grandkids will still be talking about it as they wait for their 1st ws :lol:
    Keep telling yourself that while you watch Verlander blow the Yanks away...losing breeds losing and the Yanks going into a playoff series with the Cy Young winner on a 4 game losing streak bodes well.
  • Poncier wrote:

Keep telling yourself that while you watch Verlander blow the Yanks away...losing breeds losing and the Yanks going into a playoff series with the Cy Young winner on a 4 game losing streak bodes well.

at least the yanks have a chance :)
    That they do.

we had plenty of rings...needed to spice up the dead rivalry in 04..especially after 03
    yea it hurt,but it brought the rivalry back to life ...it wasn't fun anymore..they hadn't done anything in 100 years
    im not saying im glad it happened..but in hindsight it was good for the rivalry

as a yankee fan ..last night was great to see all the heartbreak in the fans faces..especially the 6 yr old crying...awesome

and until the phils beat the yanks in the WS...not much you can say pedro

..."only" sports right?....riiiiiiiight? :? :o:lol::lol:

stop obsessing over philadelphia and boston :mrgreen:

bigger and better things for phils fans to worry about at the moment ;)
    www.myspace.com