Options

ISO: Vedder/Klausen signed Bridge School Poster

glorified_jglorified_j Posts: 183
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello,

Looking to add this poster to my modest collection. Missed the web sale last year and have been searching since. Please pm me if you are interested in parting ways with one.

Thank you,

Josh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    Hoping to pay between $75 and $125

Josh, there's always hope :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    I figured I'd get bagged on for that range. Can always rely on PJ fans to come through with a sarcastic comment.

So, in order to avoid this request being overlooked and buried by a flood of useless comments on my thread – PM if you have this poster and are interested in selling it. I'll obviously listen to all prices.
  • Options
    I figured I'd get bagged on for that range. Can always rely on PJ fans to come through with a sarcastic comment.

So, in order to avoid this request being overlooked and buried by a flood of useless comments on my thread – PM if you have this poster and are interested in selling it. I'll obviously listen to all prices.

It wasn't sarcasm, people around here can surprise you in the most awesome ways ;) don't lose hope.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    Did the 10club sell reg edition copies of Klausen's Bridge School Benefit poster?
  • Options
    arq wrote:

It wasn't sarcasm, people around here can surprise you in the most awesome ways ;) don't lose hope.

OK. Just see a lot of bull .... on here. Guess I'm sensitive. Haha.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Did the 10club sell reg edition copies of Klausen's Bridge School Benefit poster?

Yes they did.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    I have one for sale in this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=171764

I am askin $290. That is an excellent price, IMO, and I am not able to go any lower. Let me know if you are interested!

:D
    Kelly
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Bump

joe2468 has one available too
  • Options
    I have one for sale in this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=171764
    I am askin $290. That is an excellent price, IMO, and I am not able to go any lower. Let me know if you are interested!
    :D
    Kelly
    That's a great price for this print.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***