Options

Merch Values?

TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 474
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just curious if there is a fan based site keeping track of some of the rare goodies out there and the market value? Seems to be a site for everything else PJ related! I was looking for items such as vinyl, tour shirts, ten club merch and those things. As we all know it's a what are you willing to pay market out there for some stuff but I don't want to get totally hosed if one of my "Holy grail" items come up.
I'm looking for a "Ten/stix Floor Mat."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    The Door Mat is something that is hard to come by but now and then you should be able to find one under $150. Shipping it is another story- as that sucker weighs probably about 6 pounds. Good luck on your quest!
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Not sure how you get hosed. It seems to me that if something is your "Holy Grail" then you should already have an idea of its value/rarity/etc... So if the item is available and there is a listed price you either pay or you don't. If you are comfortable paying what is being asked for the item, and then you hear someone got it cheaper, I still would not assume one was hosed. Amybe the item was slightly damaged or being sold to a peer that has hooked the other member up previously. I think I can honestly say I have never been hosed by an asking price and what I paid.

I think the Lost Dogs section of this site is awesome! People should complain a lot less or we could see it disappear. TO me people who complain about that backpack being flipped but sell the extra Sports Themed shirt that they bought for $95.00 are more wrong because they complained about the backpack and flipped and item in the mean time.

So pay for an item what you feel is comfortable and fair. Many people around here will give you a really good price on stuff. Much better than the other site.

Well this is my 2 cents

General Hummel from the Rock....... Out!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    The Door Mat is something that is hard to come by but now and then you should be able to find one under $150. Shipping it is another story- as that sucker weighs probably about 6 pounds. Good luck on your quest!

some crazy bastard sent me one. It looks great out side my front door :D

Thanks EV ;)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    dwhite76 wrote:

Thanks EV ;)

Just another star to EV :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    dwhite76 wrote:

Thanks EV ;)
    :D:D
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    That's a good question, I wish there was a guide or something, because I've been seeing a lot of PJ stuff for sale on the Internet now, I suppose because of the movie. I just wonder if the stuff is copyright infringement or not. I've been seeing a lot of the sports related shirts and bags and want to make sure the stuff is legal before I put a bid in. We need a Zagat guide or something.
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

Thanks EV ;)

The joke is on you though. I secretly planted a tiny, infinite camera on that door mat and every time you stand on it, I can see up your leg and then some!! Its a web camera too for those who want the link.... You need some Nare Care Don!!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    dwhite76 wrote:

Thanks EV ;)

The joke is on you though. I secretly planted a tiny, infinite camera on that door mat and every time you stand on it, I can see up your leg and then some!! Its a web camera too for those who want the link.... You need some Nare Care Don!!

I found the camera already. You couldnt tell I stopped wearing pants and went straight to mini skirt with no panties :o :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

I found the camera already. You couldnt tell I stopped wearing pants and went straight to mini skirt with no panties :o :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm surprised you arent in Mindi's thread asking for better shirts for the ladies!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 474
    edited October 2011
    Quite surprised how many are holding onto the door mat lol
    Post edited by Teddyledbetter on
  • Options
    posters and some merch is on - expressobeans

vinyl - i usually look at ebay or popsike

benny for example
    http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch. ... te&thumbs=
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    posters and some merch is on - expressobeans

vinyl - i usually look at ebay or popsike

benny for example
    http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch. ... te&thumbs=

How can we tell if the tshirts on eBay and such are officially licensed or does that even matter. Is there an official company for Pearl Jam with the sports shirts. Should we be looking for a copyright or anything from PJ and the sports team or league?