FT: PJ 20 Backpack

BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
post deleted by admin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Are posters from 95-98 valued around $70? You wouldn't be looking to take advantage of the high demand on the bag, would you? Did you manage to get that Vancouver ticket for face?
  • jamburger wrote:
    Are posters from 95-98 valued around $70? You wouldn't be looking to take advantage of the high demand on the bag, would you? Did you manage to get that Vancouver ticket for face?

C'mon, really.
    He is not hawking it on ebay for an obscene amount. He is offering it up for a poster, that originally cost alot less than the backpack. There are certainly alot of variables that make up ones "value" of an item.

Good luck.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    jamburger wrote:

C'mon, really.
    He is not hawking it on ebay for an obscene amount. He is offering it up for a poster, that originally cost alot less than the backpack. There are certainly alot of variables that make up ones "value" of an item.

Good luck.

Right... and the value of the backpack purchased off of this site has gone up to what now? As much in 7 days as a poster's value has gone up in 13-16 years?
  • NAISNAIS Posts: 69
    jamburger wrote:

Right... and the value of the backpack purchased off of this site has gone up to what now? As much in 7 days as a poster's value has gone up in 13-16 years?

The value of that backpack has gone up to whatever amount someone on this site is willing to pay. The market hasn't yet set the price, but it will via sellers and buyers eventually agreeing on the value, whether it's the original $65 or if it's worth whatever price a $20 poster printed 13-16 years ago is valued at today.
    98: Cleveland
    2k: Columbus, Seattle I
    03: Cleveland, Columbus
    04: Toledo
    06: Cleveland
    10: Cleveland, MSG II
    11: Alpine Valley PJ20 I and II
    12: Music Midtown Festival (Atlanta)
    13: Wrigley, Brooklyn II
    14: Cincy
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    jamburger wrote:

C'mon, really.

Good luck.

I agree with you. If it is worth it to someone to unload an older poster for the bag then hey it is your choice. Man people are hockins $35 concert t's from 4 day's ago for obscence amounts people are not up in arems about this. Oh that's right it is a lot of people on here doing it. Not that I care. I will give anyone the $35 they paid plus shipping for any XL or XXL PJ Sports themed shirt they have ever released. I probably wont land one, ut that iswhat I am willing to pay. If you want to pay $100.00 then i have no problem with that either.
  • Lost Dogs?
    stickman wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

C'mon, really.

Good luck.

I agree with you. If it is worth it to someone to unload an older poster for the bag then hey it is your choice. Man people are hockins $35 concert t's from 4 day's ago for obscence amounts people are not up in arems about this. Oh that's right it is a lot of people on here doing it. Not that I care. I will give anyone the $35 they paid plus shipping for any XL or XXL PJ Sports themed shirt they have ever released. I probably wont land one, ut that iswhat I am willing to pay. If you want to pay $100.00 then i have no problem with that either.

I disagree with this practice and while this is the one I noticed, this is the one I reported. This equates to flipping when you see the obvious high demand for something and look to take advantage disguised as helping someone out. My last comment on the subject.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Actually it probably has!!
    jamburger wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

C'mon, really.

Good luck.

• So what is the value of this backpack? I guess it goes up if I put my iPad inside it when it comes :lol:;)
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    crazypjfan wrote:
    So what is the value of this backpack? I guess it goes up if I put my iPad inside it when it comes :lol:;)

IMO - it should be worth about $100-150. But that's for the market to decide and not me, just what i think its worth

The laptop bag is wayyyy cooler! :mrgreen:
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    Elzar wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    So what is the value of this backpack? I guess it goes up if I put my iPad inside it when it comes :lol:;)

IMO - it should be worth about $100-150. But that's for the market to decide and not me, just what i think its worth

IMO it should be worth the price paid for it unless the person wants to be kicked out of the 10C.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Elzar wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

IMO it should be worth the price paid for it unless the person wants to be kicked out of the 10C.

:D

i dont have one, i wish i did. thats what i think is fair to pay for it.....even though it will go for more im sure. If i had one I wouldnt sell it for even 10x original price.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Elzar wrote:
    If i had one I wouldnt sell it for even 10x original price.

gotta admit, if someone stupidly offered me $700 (10x)...I'd sell it to them. Then I'd buy another one off the auction site for $200 or whatever, then I'd buy my Grail poster & use leftovers for the PJ20 DVD Deluxe box & still have some $$$ left.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Mint and sealed in bag.

Decided someone else in PJland would be better off with this than me. It's wonderful, but there's obviously very high demand for it and I'd like to help someone out.

Please send your trade list. I'm looking for posters (95-98), vinyl and rarities. Serious inquiries only. Please PM if you want to trade. Thanks.

So why did you hog and buy one then...
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Mint and sealed in bag.

Decided someone else in PJland would be better off with this than me. It's wonderful, but there's obviously very high demand for it and I'd like to help someone out.

Please send your trade list. I'm looking for posters (95-98), vinyl and rarities. Serious inquiries only. Please PM if you want to trade. Thanks.

So why did you hog and buy one then...

Same as me probably, looked cool... when they were still available, they were $65. I bought one not knowing people were going to react this nutty...
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1