she won the lottery

13»

Comments

• I won two first row tix to the concert throught the 10c lottery this night too.....soooo f`n sweet, shall not forget how great it was.......I sang along with Ed to pretty much every song, he caught me a couple times and smiled.....we shared a moment ;)
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    I think the "We (heart) Balls In Your Mouth" sign needs to become a permanent fixture on the next US tour...and whoever is lucky enough to win the lottery, gets to hold it up for Ed to see ;):D

I completely agree with this. I kept the sign. NEXT STOP BRIDGE SCHOOL! hahaha
    jimed14 wrote:
    Well, at least you got to experience the "I won the lottery glow" at the preparty for quite a while. But one of the worst texts I got on the trip was your "I read my tickets wrong, we didn't win the lottery" text ... ugh. You took it like a freakin' champ though. Certainly better than I would have.

I just burst out laughing when I handed the guy my ticket and he was like "uh, this isn't a floor seat." I wasn't about to get upset, it's Pearl Jam. The show fucking rocked, and I felt really lucky to be there.
    81 wrote:
    bummer....just looking at your ticket, and it does look like a second row seat. what section were you in?
    Side stage Mike's side, about a quarter of the way back. We were on the aisle with a completely unobstructed view. They were great seats, actually a lot better than a lot of people on the floor. Having the room on the aisle rocked.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I think the "We (heart) Balls In Your Mouth" sign needs to become a permanent fixture on the next US tour...and whoever is lucky enough to win the lottery, gets to hold it up for Ed to see ;):D

I completely agree with this. I kept the sign. NEXT STOP BRIDGE SCHOOL! hahaha

I would love to see Uncle Neil get in on the "Balls in Your Mouth " action! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So a friend of mine won the lottery for Vancouver...2nd row. When i talked to him, he was like, "I've been to 30+ shows and never won the lottery!"

Don't know his board name, but 'yay!' for him!

That might of been South of Seattle really great guy congrats to you and wellcome to my world 8-)

It wasn't South, my buddy doesn't live in West Seattle... :lol:

Congrats South!

Thanks! It was awesome. Just know that Ed wasn't yelling at me during Ole :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Do EITHER of you need a date...Just putting myself out there for either of you.
    I here if you need me. :D

You cheating bastard!
    :x
    :lol:

Are you sure you don't want a reserved seat closer to the restroom, buddy?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Holy Shit she won !! :)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    RKCNDY said:

No alcoholic whipped cream, but drank Ed's wine. Mike handed me a pick, I was fifthelement's ticket buddy. Someone (alex) lost hid phone in Calgary, someone found it, posted a message if someone could pick up his phone for him since he was already in Edmonton. So we drove an hour out of the way to get it for him...this was karma at its finest!

image just saw this!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Whoa...total flashback!

I forgot about the phone, but it was so cool to see Sara at all the shows...I ❤ that girl. Oh, and I got to talk to Crash...that guy is a trip!

This makes me sad they don't have the floor lottery anymore. It was great to be able to put your poster down, be at the rail and not smashed up against it...I'm grateful to my ticket buddy for sharing her tickets with me.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless