Customer service

2»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    So we just went to pizza hut for dinner. Ordered 4 pops, 8 hotwings and a large stuffed crust delux with half cheese. So pizza comes and it literally had 4 green pepper pieces, 2 mushrooms and a few burnt onions. I ate one piece, boss woman ate half and kids picked at it. So we tell the waitress were not impressed with the pizza and she agreed it looked like shit. So she says she'll take 10% off. We said we just want to pay for wings and drinks as we did not eat the whole thing.
    Manager says she will see what she can do with the bill. She called other people on phone, this and that. Then she says she will only charge us for the pieces we ate.
    Here's the thing, it's a fucking pizza. Take it off the bill. We were not happy with it. Pretty simple. So they refused to take our money for the wings and pop so boss woman told them to fuck off and left. Ruthless.
    I never complain at restaurants. But for a flipping pizza that woulda cost 34$ and it's shit, I'm not paying.
    Poor service to say the least.
    Ratfucks.
    And am I at 1000 posts yet????!!!!?!! Can't see on phone. Woohoo to me if so. ;)

$34 for a pizza??? what a rip.

hahaha That's what I just thought!! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    edited September 2011
    Here's the thing, it's a fucking pizza. Take it off the bill. We were not happy with it. Pretty simple. So they refused to take our money for the wings and pop so boss woman told them to fuck off and left. Ruthless.

People seem to be reading this different to me. The way I see it pizza hut would not accept them(the customer) paying for just the wings and pop, they(pizza hut) wanted the wings, pop, and the slices eaten all to be payed for. But they(the customer) said no and told them to fuck off.

No where do I see it was pizza huts decision for them not to pay, like some have been saying. Like here

[
    JaneNY wrote:
    Wait a minutes - first they want to charge you for the couple of pieces you guys ate, THEN they write off the bill? If they'd written it off right away, I bet you wouldn't have posted and they would have saved good will.
    Post edited by threefish10 on
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980

People seem to be reading this different to me. The way I see it pizza hut would not accept them(the customer) paying for just the wings and pop, they wanted the wings, pop, and the slices eaten. But they(the customer) said no and told them to fuck off.

No where do I see it was pizza huts decision for them not to pay, like some have been saying. Like here

[
    JaneNY wrote:
    Wait a minutes - first they want to charge you for the couple of pieces you guys ate, THEN they write off the bill? If they'd written it off right away, I bet you wouldn't have posted and they would have saved good will.

:problem: :think:
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    I love when franchises go bankrupt and have to close. I hate franchises btw.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    eddiec wrote:

the pizza hut nearest to us became a funeral home.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • eddiec wrote:

i think there are very few dine in pizza huts left i only know of 2 in Qld.

and i don't revel in any business or franchise going bankrupt and shutting. just remember someone owns that franchise and has a family, a home and so on, and employs many people who also have families and homes and shit. and any business is good for economies, even the biggest corporations who some see as evil are still very important to economies and employment.

but anyway, $34 for a pizza is a bit rich, i know here i can get 2 pizzas from dominoes for about $12.
    eddiec wrote:

i think there are very few dine in pizza huts left i only know of 2 in Qld.

and i don't revel in any business or franchise going bankrupt and shutting. just remember someone owns that franchise and has a family, a home and so on, and employs many people who also have families and homes and shit. and any business is good for economies, even the biggest corporations who some see as evil are still very important to economies and employment.

but anyway, $34 for a pizza is a bit rich, i know here i can get 2 pizzas from dominoes for about $12.

Yeah I was selling two Pizza Huts up my way, one of which was converted from a dine in restaurant to a takeaway only, and he said there was only 2-3 dine ins left in Australia and they'll eventually have to convert to takeaway only....profits are way higher for takeaways. They won't be around long.

I used to love going to Pizza Hut when I was younger. It was a real occasion. They'd have cool place mats with puzzles etc. Gingerbread cookies. We didn't have many takeaways here then. Had a KFC, Red Rooster and Pizza Hut. That was about it.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    eddiec wrote:

I understand you completely, it's just that the biggest of the franchises that serve the worst food of all are usually owned by very rich people. I think it costs about $750,000 to open a McDonalds so it's not like they are mom and pop organizations. My beef ( :lol: ) is just of the mass marketing of garbage food.
  • eddiec wrote:
    I understand you completely, it's just that the biggest of the franchises that serve the worst food of all are usually owned by very rich people. I think it costs about $750,000 to open a McDonalds so it's not like they are mom and pop organizations. My beef ( :lol: ) is just of the mass marketing of garbage food.

true, it's over a mil here to get a Maccas franchise. but they do also employ a lot of people too who would lose their jobs if the franchise went bankrupt.

i do agree it is shit food, and for what it is, it is getting very expensive here. a large big mac meal costs about $8.95. so to take a family to mcdonalds it can get up over $40 very easy. when we could buy thai takeaway to feed four people for about $20-$30. i know what i'd rather have for dinner.