Customer service

faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So we just went to pizza hut for dinner. Ordered 4 pops, 8 hotwings and a large stuffed crust delux with half cheese. So pizza comes and it literally had 4 green pepper pieces, 2 mushrooms and a few burnt onions. I ate one piece, boss woman ate half and kids picked at it. So we tell the waitress were not impressed with the pizza and she agreed it looked like shit. So she says she'll take 10% off. We said we just want to pay for wings and drinks as we did not eat the whole thing.
Manager says she will see what she can do with the bill. She called other people on phone, this and that. Then she says she will only charge us for the pieces we ate.
Here's the thing, it's a fucking pizza. Take it off the bill. We were not happy with it. Pretty simple. So they refused to take our money for the wings and pop so boss woman told them to fuck off and left. Ruthless.
I never complain at restaurants. But for a flipping pizza that woulda cost 34$ and it's shit, I'm not paying.
Poor service to say the least.
Ratfucks.
And am I at 1000 posts yet????!!!!?!! Can't see on phone. Woohoo to me if so. ;)
Just, not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said, I dont want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    So we just went to pizza hut for dinner. Ordered 4 pops, 8 hotwings and a large stuffed crust delux with half cheese. So pizza comes and it literally had 4 green pepper pieces, 2 mushrooms and a few burnt onions. I ate one piece, boss woman ate half and kids picked at it. So we tell the waitress were not impressed with the pizza and she agreed it looked like shit. So she says she'll take 10% off. We said we just want to pay for wings and drinks as we did not eat the whole thing.
    Manager says she will see what she can do with the bill. She called other people on phone, this and that. Then she says she will only charge us for the pieces we ate.
    Here's the thing, it's a fucking pizza. Take it off the bill. We were not happy with it. Pretty simple. So they refused to take our money for the wings and pop so boss woman told them to fuck off and left. Ruthless.
    I never complain at restaurants. But for a flipping pizza that woulda cost 34$ and it's shit, I'm not paying.
    Ratfucks.
    And am I at 1000 posts yet????!!!!?!! Can't see on phone. Woohoo to me if so. ;)

You are at post 996. Who ever made your phone are ratfucks!! :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Ratfucks.

You are at post 996. Who ever made your phone are ratfucks!! :lol:
    I would like to agree about the phone, but I'm gonna lean towards the app creator.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 3,044
    We just ordered from pizza hut this past Sunday for football (it was late night so no excuse) and it took them over an hour to deliver it less than a mile.. (we were drinking so no driving to get it).. Called the place up, asked where it was and they said, you haven't got it yet? Not a very good communication process after that... Customer service has shit the bed with a lot of places IMO......
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    i would have walked out....
    that's bullshit.

i usually give them a chance to make it right...if they don't, see ya later!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    i would have walked out....
    that's bullshit.

i usually give them a chance to make it right...if they don't, see ya later!
    Ya, I'm just waiting for the fuzz to come to my door now. Oh well. We gave the chick plenty of chances to take our money and she refused. So fuck em.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Wait a minutes - first they want to charge you for the couple of pieces you guys ate, THEN they write off the bill? If they'd written it off right away, I bet you wouldn't have posted and they would have saved good will. I can't agree with a business (I own one) being so shortsighted. Its one thing if someone's trying to scam, but you clearly got a substandard pizza and they should have responded right away.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • I'd have simply punched the waitress in the face, then shoved the manager's face into the pizza.

That's what I call customer service.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Pizza hut is crap to begin with
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

YOU'RE CRAP!

He's the best character in Spaceballs.

You know nothing.
  • I'd have simply punched the waitress in the face, then shoved the manager's face into the pizza.

Lol. The waitress was actually cool. She told us her manager was a bitch.
    And it was so hard taking the manager seriously as she was arguing with us in a hair net. She looked like a goomba mushroom from Mario bros.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.

Lol. The waitress was actually cool. She told us her manager was a bitch.
    And it was so hard taking the manager seriously as she was arguing with us in a hair net. She looked like a goomba mushroom from Mario bros.

Cool or not, she'd have gotten assaulted and probably moderately injured.

Like my n-word DMX, I'm not a nice person.
  • That is poor service, and to have the cheek to want to charge for the slices you ate...how would they have worked that one out exactly!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • 81 wrote:

Spoken like a true Chicagoan! Pizza from Pizza Hut or Domino's?!?! :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    That is poor service, and to have the cheek to want to charge for the slices you ate...how would they have worked that one out exactly!

Yeah....I left my crust on the plate....so add that back onto the per slice charge.... :roll:

Dickheads.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • I've been experimenting with homemade pizza lately, it's a great way to go. Last night was my first attempt at a bbq chicken pizza, but I have to experiment further to get the sauce ratio down.
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    81 wrote:

Spoken like a true Chicagoan! Pizza from Pizza Hut or Domino's?!?! :lol:

I'm proud to say that Pizza Hut filed for bancrupcy and disappeared where I live :twisted:
    That stuff just wasn't edible...
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Why did you eat any of it? I would have said, um, this is shit, either bring me a good pizza or I walk. I don't know why you stayed and ate any to begin with?
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    yeah, you probably shouldn't have eaten any of it, but for them to try to charge you by the slice and then not let you pay for what you did eat?!? Weird. Very poor.

..and 'pops' and 'the fuzz'... :lol::lol:
  • Lizardjam wrote:
    Why did you eat any of it? I would have said, um, this is shit, either bring me a good pizza or I walk. I don't know why you stayed and ate any to begin with?

Agree with you 100%.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Lizardjam wrote:

Agree with you 100%.

Agreed again.

Way to go to your boss lady for telling them to fuck off though. What shitty service. Fuck pizza hut.

Let me make you a pizza, you won't be disappointed. :D

Ratfucks.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I went to Pizza Hut 2 weeks ago. There is only one in the area and its been there for EVER. Probably hasnt been renovated in just as long. The bench seats have the nice "ass grove" in them. But you know, Pizza Hut has its own lure, so we go every once in a while, despite the fact that they recently removed the juke box filled with madonna, boy george and color me bad.

So we go in, and there are only 2 other people in there. Not unusual for this particular establishment. It appears they mostly deal with take-out and deliveries these days.

Sit down, waitress comes over, we order. She brings us our sodas. Then, I watch her walk out the door and go to her car and I can tell she's in a screaming match w/ someone on her cell phone (given the location of this pizza hut, ima assume its her baby daddy). So she's still outside on her phone and the delivery lady comes back to get more stuff to deliver and she takes our waitress with her to do her delivery! Im sitting there like, wtf. no food. im hungry. So the poor kid who was working on the take out side comes out and addresses the desolate dining room. "Uh...you guys all set?" "Just waiting on our food" we reply. The other peeps there had already eaten their food and were just waiting on the check. So our breadsticks and pizza come out a few mins later, simultaneously. We didnt see another pizza hut employee for the rest of the night. About 10 mins after we finished eating, we left a $20 on the table and hit the road.

Moral of the story: There is probably a reason why some Pizza Huts went bankrupt. But I'll probably still crave it and go back in a few months. :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    they recently removed the juke box filled with madonna, boy george and color me bad.

:o
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    So we just went to pizza hut for dinner.

From here on, it all went downhill.

But, at least there were no roaches perched on the edge of your plate, waiting to cannonball into your entree.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    Umm yeah. I could probably use some training in this area. Or just keep not like people. ALL people. You guys f'n suck.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I went to Pizza Hut 2 weeks ago. There is only one in the area and its been there for EVER. Probably hasnt been renovated in just as long. The bench seats have the nice "ass grove" in them. But you know, Pizza Hut has its own lure, so we go every once in a while, despite the fact that they recently removed the juke box filled with madonna, boy george and color me bad.

So we go in, and there are only 2 other people in there. Not unusual for this particular establishment. It appears they mostly deal with take-out and deliveries these days.

Sit down, waitress comes over, we order. She brings us our sodas. Then, I watch her walk out the door and go to her car and I can tell she's in a screaming match w/ someone on her cell phone (given the location of this pizza hut, ima assume its her baby daddy). So she's still outside on her phone and the delivery lady comes back to get more stuff to deliver and she takes our waitress with her to do her delivery! Im sitting there like, wtf. no food. im hungry. So the poor kid who was working on the take out side comes out and addresses the desolate dining room. "Uh...you guys all set?" "Just waiting on our food" we reply. The other peeps there had already eaten their food and were just waiting on the check. So our breadsticks and pizza come out a few mins later, simultaneously. We didnt see another pizza hut employee for the rest of the night. About 10 mins after we finished eating, we left a $20 on the table and hit the road.

Moral of the story: There is probably a reason why some Pizza Huts went bankrupt. But I'll probably still crave it and go back in a few months. :lol:

I don't think I know of any Pizza Huts around here with sit down dining areas. Ours are all bathroom sized places with seats for waiting for the pizza. I don't think I've ever eaten at a Pizza Hut. Round Table is the only one I know if with a dining room.

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I don't think I know of any Pizza Huts around here with sit down dining areas. Ours are all bathroom sized places with seats for waiting for the pizza. I don't think I've ever eaten at a Pizza Hut. Round Table is the only one I know if with a dining room.

my home town had one....it was lightly used...

i can only think of one around here, and it's in a strip mall with carry out/delivery only.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    Back in July , I drove with my GF to take her kids to her sisters in Virginia. On the way back to Ohio, we stop at this "travel plaza" in the mountains on the WV turnpike near Charleston. Bunch of little food counters with seperate Starbucks in the same building. Walk upi to thePizza Hut counter.

Me " I'll have a personal Pep please."
    Counter Guy" Sorry, we ran out of pizza"

WTF? How does a pizza place run out of fucking pizza?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I've been experimenting with homemade pizza lately, it's a great way to go. Last night was my first attempt at a bbq chicken pizza, but I have to experiment further to get the sauce ratio down.

Do you make your own dough too? That is seriously the way to go!!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I've been experimenting with homemade pizza lately, it's a great way to go. Last night was my first attempt at a bbq chicken pizza, but I have to experiment further to get the sauce ratio down.

Do you make your own dough too? That is seriously the way to go!!

There's an international market right by my work that sells a ton of different wheat flatbreads for so cheap. They make PERFECT pizza. Healthy too!

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Ratfucks.

$34 for a pizza??? what a rip.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say