• mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Siracha on lots of stuff...

Siracha on fish sticks
    Siracha on mashed potatoes
    Siracha on cottage cheese
    Siracha on fries
    Siracha on quinoa

I really don't eat it with everything...like steak, I don't put it on steak because that's wrong.

i approve of this post :thumbup:

As do I. I love siracha. I put that shit on everything!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    what is Siracha??

on a side note, the GF doesn't care for Old Bay seasoning, so when we go shopping I sneak it into the cart to see when she notices it... :mrgreen:

COCK SAUCE!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9tT7EsNjQVNCDIIsyEH4a24ZDh6EriRp8NFj5yq-k2EPOFRqIqw

I *hate* old bay! Never heard of it till I met Mr. RK...he puts it in the crab pot and I can't stand it...dungeness crab doesn't need ANY extra 'seasonings'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    i like using Cavender's on a lot of things. it's a greek seasoning that tastes especially good on popcorn :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I *hate* old bay! Never heard of it till I met Mr. RK...he puts it in the crab pot and I can't stand it...dungeness crab doesn't need ANY extra 'seasonings'.

ok, then. I am glad I know where you stand on Old Bay.

and keep your COCK SAUCE! away from me! :o
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

ok, then. I am glad I know where you stand on Old Bay.

and keep your COCK SAUCE! away from me! :o

yay! more COCK sauce for me!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Siracha on lots of stuff...

Siracha on fish sticks
    Siracha on mashed potatoes
    Siracha on cottage cheese
    Siracha on fries
    Siracha on quinoa

I really don't eat it with everything...like steak, I don't put it on steak because that's wrong.

It goes so well with almost everything. I'll add it to Macaroni and Cheese (really, all pasta), hamburgers, poutine, veggies and sandwiches. It's a staple in my home.