Options

Now who's going to see a movie tomorrow? =)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    About to leave work, showtime in 4.5 hours! Woo hoo! :mrgreen:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Yeah its pretty busy now! I got a good seat so I'm happy lol, too bad I'm not very social!
    haha at least you are virtualy social! :p

(How come u already sit?? Movie wont be on air before 1h10 here! Im sitting on the floor! Hahaha)
    Very true! I'm sitting cause the show starts in just a few moments.
    I wouldn't sit on a movie theatre floor hehe
    Well i wear pants just in case of i need to sit on a theatre carpet! Hahaha :P
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    In the theater for the 7:00 showing in great neck right now :)
    The Scary Monster
  • Options
    Heading to 9:55 showing in San Antonio TX.
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    Rygar wrote:
    Go time!

wonder if we sat beside each other? :shock: lol was a little surprised it wasnt a sell out.

gotta say, was a great film! left very satisfied :D wish it went a little more in depth through the no code/yield era. however with a 3 disc blu-ray release a month away, im sure we will get to see lots of bonus footage. also was nice to see some of the footage from the "95 movie" cleaned up and cut properly, like the drummer sequence.
    This post is © by gfraser