Options

Now who's going to see a movie tomorrow? =)

Comments

• Options
    GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    Long Beach for me...
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    EvieVedder wrote:
    MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    I'll be indianapolis bound. And It'll be my birthday!

Me too! Not my bday, but I will be in Indy exactly 23 hours and 23 minutes from now!

Happy birthday! I will look for you :)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    EL 10EL 10 Posts: 40
    Me - can't wait - Studio 35 in Columbus, Ohio
  • Options
    ME!
  • Options
    Tonight 7:50pm - can't wait!!
  • Options
    Oh yeah!

:D
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,165
    I've seen it. I might go again this weekend in Portland.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    gazgaz Posts: 233
    ME!!!! Kilkenny, Ireland 8:30 pm GMT. :D:D:D:D:D:D
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    Yep, yep Cinerama in Seattle 7:30pm.
  • Options
    yup! can't wait :D
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    FREE WILLY IV!!!!
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    Carey wrote:
    EvieVedder wrote:
    MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    I'll be indianapolis bound. And It'll be my birthday!

Me too! Not my bday, but I will be in Indy exactly 23 hours and 23 minutes from now!

Happy birthday! I will look for you :)

YAY! I'm going to wear my "my other shirt is a flannel" shirt. Hope to see you there!
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    Chicago is sold out...

So I'm crossing the border (kind of like a couple of weeks ago) to Milwaukee. Will pick up some Leinenkugels too.
  • Options
    Meeee tonight, Angel Islington, London - cant wait!!!!
    1996 London
    2000 London
    2006 Jools Holland, London
    2007 London
    2009 SBE London
    2009 O2 London
    2010 London
    2012 MEN 1&2, Berlin 1&2. EV Solo London 1&2
    2013 NY1, NY2, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2014 Ams 1, Ams 2, Leeds
    2016 Toronto 1
    2018 London 02 1&2
    2018 Barcelona

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    MOVIE WAS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    Gonna see the film in less than 2 hours time!!!
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    I want to see it at the Bluewater Showcase cinema...but it's SOLD OUT!!!

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! :cry: :shock: :o :(
  • Options
    Awesome movie, just seen it, funny how they glossed over the whole drummer thing then they had a cool drummer segment!!
    I had a smile on my face the whole time, wicked.....
    1998 Wellington
    2001 Rock Am Ring
    2009 CHCH and Melbourne
    2012 Manchester x 2
  • Options
    See you in Berlin tonite ;D
    I hope this time they get the sound right for a music movie... Back And Forth by the Foo Fighters was way to quiet in the cinema. Luckily it's a different cineplex this time :)
    "I'm sick of chasing my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later."
    Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    Not going today only b/c I have to get up at 3am to fly to CALGARY tomorrow!!! Catching the shows in Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver!

I figure the movie will be a nice way to sustain the high of the shows when I get back. :P
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    gfraser wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Falls on a Tuesday night which isn't it cheap night? Hopefully it'll sell out tomorrow.
    gfraser wrote:

well i guess that answers it, i wont be seeing you at park lane :lol:

so pumped!

Same here man!! :)

I bought tickets right away for the Bayer's Lake one. Haven't seen a film @ the Park Lane since Into The Wild. I think it was the only theatre in the area who showed that film.

since its a special event or whatever, it doesnt qualify for the $5.99 price. but still, COME ON PEOPLE!!

and yeah i think youre right, itw was only shown at pl. i managed to miss all the screenings of it when it was out. im hoping itll be shown at the oxford some day :D
    I am going to park lane
    the prices are a mess online though, bayers lake, pl and dartmouth crossing are 3 diff prices (DC is reel deal priced, the rest are in person but not online)
  • Options
    WOUUUHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU leaving the office. Hello PJ20(finally!)!!!! :D
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

since its a special event or whatever, it doesnt qualify for the $5.99 price. but still, COME ON PEOPLE!!

and yeah i think youre right, itw was only shown at pl. i managed to miss all the screenings of it when it was out. im hoping itll be shown at the oxford some day :D
    I am going to park lane
    the prices are a mess online though, bayers lake, pl and dartmouth crossing are 3 diff prices (DC is reel deal priced, the rest are in person but not online)
    They lied to me on the phone :P 11.50 at the door too.
    Only 10 people here so far
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

I am going to park lane
    They lied to me on the phone :P 11.50 at the door too.
    Only 10 people here so far
    should get crowded real soon. Only 8 tickets left here in Montreal.

Im the first and only one(crazy) so far!! :o:lol:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    FitPearl wrote:

Yeah its pretty busy now! I got a good seat so I'm happy lol, too bad I'm not very social!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:

Yeah its pretty busy now! I got a good seat so I'm happy lol, too bad I'm not very social!
    haha at least you are virtualy social! :p

(How come u already sit?? Movie wont be on air before 1h10 here! Im sitting on the floor! Hahaha)

• Options
    Right back from the Movie (Leipzig Germany) fantastic!!!
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • Options
    FitPearl wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:

haha at least you are virtualy social! :p

(How come u already sit?? Movie wont be on air before 1h10 here! Im sitting on the floor! Hahaha)
    Very true! I'm sitting cause the show starts in just a few moments.
    I wouldn't sit on a movie theatre floor hehe
  • Options
    Go time!
  • Options
    I'll be headed to Camera 3 Cinema in downtown San Jose for tonight's viewing of PJ20! Can't wait!

RM