Options

Instant Thoughts (add yours too if you like)

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    justam wrote:

Divorce is just the nasty gift that keeps on giving! :x :(
    I'll second that!

I hope things workout, family stuff can be such a pain in the a**

Thanks CHANGEinWAVES.

This latest thing hit me by surprise.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    In this book (little bee) she mentions laying beside her husband in the first few weeks of marriage.... Knowing he was the wrong man. Instantly, I remembered my ex saying he knew 2 months into our marriage. I'm still frustrated with the fact that he waited 7 years to let me in on this tidbit of information. Oh, now I know he was right, even though I cried and begged him to stay... He was right... I'm better without him. The point remains... That's 7 years I'll never get back, 7 years I thought things were one way when in all truth they were another. I don't miss him, I don't want him.... I do want that wasted time back though.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    CiW, I don't blame you for wanting your time back!
    Do you think you learned anything useful from it all?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I am growing to despise this little fucker
    > :fp:
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    You're first instinct is the right one.... Before he asked me out (wayyyy back when I was 17) a friend asked me if I would consider dating him. My answer, "He's not my type, I could never see myself with him". Too bad for me sneaky coworkers devised a plan to get us to go on a "date"... I think after that it just became repetition, and it snowballed but who really knows... I was 17 for fucks sake! lol!!

With that said.... His Dad passed away at the time when a couple would either separate or get really serious... sadly, I think it pushed us in the wrong direction. (I suppose we're both at fault for loss of time)

wow I really spilled my past in instant thoughts... Not so "instant"... Sorry.

Instant thought for ya (to stay on topic)...

the room spins at times
    when I have feet firmly planted on the floor,
    the wind goes sill
    when my thoughts spin within
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    the room spins at times
    the wind goes sill

this is good!
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    You're first instinct is the right one.... Before he asked me out (wayyyy back when I was 17) a friend asked me if I would consider dating him. My answer, "He's not my type, I could never see myself with him". Too bad for me sneaky coworkers devised a plan to get us to go on a "date"... I think after that it just became repetition, and it snowballed but who really knows... I was 17 for fucks sake! lol!!

With that said.... His Dad passed away at the time when a couple would either separate or get really serious... sadly, I think it pushed us in the wrong direction. (I suppose we're both at fault for loss of time)

I thought your answer to my question was perfect. No need to apologize. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    and in an instant thought
    I went tonight
    and pleasant we were with each other
    not like every night
    or like forever where
    you're never gone

but even when you're not
    comes poetry, comes song, and on
    whether fair or far play
    all that could go away
    ...but doesn't
  • Options
    rollings wrote:
    the room spins at times
    the wind goes sill

this is good!
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

I thought your answer to my question was perfect. No need to apologize. :)
    thanks guys, I really appreciate someone listening to my babble!
  • Options
    I wonder what time they are going to disconnect this board?
    It's already ten pm EST. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    It's all an evil experiment!

Kat & Sea
    Dr. Jimmy & Mr. Jim

:)
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    poetry
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    had a strange but real last 7 days, my contract was almost canceled and that moment of in and out I realized that things I thought were important were not so much...and the things I have been taking for granted are.
    I don't know if this makes any sense to you all but it's something that has changed my way of thinking.

Godfather.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    two is sometimes too much to ....
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    had a strange but real last 7 days, my contract was almost canceled and that moment of in and out I realized that things I thought were important were not so much...and the things I have been taking for granted are.
    I don't know if this makes any sense to you all but it's something that has changed my way of thinking.

Godfather.
    drill baby drill, yes/no?
    pass the spliff, yes/no?
    you glad that finally you were awoken from the day to day nightmare, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    drill baby drill, yes/no?
    pass the spliff, yes/no?
    you glad that finally you were awoken from the day to day nightmare, yes/no?

1) yes
    2)no
    day to day nightmare ? check yourself on that one dude. :lol:
    but to tell you the truth my time spent on this forum with tree huggers and drug addicts is really a waste of my time and all the hippy talk of love and peace in a free world is really just a joke most of you don't have a clue,all you know is you can smoke your dope and go buy some chips and soda/beer without worrying about stepping on a IED.
    so chad you will be the first I'd like to say a big FUCK YOU too and the rest you know who you are...FUCK OFF !
    hell even the token homo on here sez whats on his mind without having to kiss everybodys ass (peace and respect to you POD) we may not agree but I respect the way you stand up for yourself.
    and KAT and SEA send me $25 and we'll call it good, you can have this bunch of candy ass's...yea that'll happen :lol:

now quick someone go tell KAT that Godfather is picking on me again....that'd be you chad we all know you're a rat.

Godfather. :wave:
  • Options
    Having the realization that some things are unimportant doesn't, I believe, grant license to turn around and shit on those things (or people? hmmm) deemed trivial.

Anyway, I believe chad is a fine fellow with a good and passionate heart.

sheesh.

I'm gonna go heat up some kickass pizza now.

(and very likely smoke a big fat sweet bowl afterward with another fine fellow)

ps..."token homo"?

wow.
  • Options
    pps...I get your passion too, GF. And can appreciate how you've let a lot of remarks roll off your back with humor.

But (and knowing that my opinion, in the end, means shit anyway), some of what you said crossed the line. Guess you've figured as much yourself.

Anyway, the pizza was dee-lish. Usually better the next day.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    1) yes
    2)no
    but to tell you the truth my time spent on this forum with tree huggers and drug addicts is really a waste of my time and all the hippy talk of love and peace in a free world is really just a joke most of you don't have a clue,all you know is you can smoke your dope and go buy some chips and soda/beer without worrying about stepping on a IED.
    so chad you will be the first I'd like to say a big FUCK YOU too and the rest you know who you are...FUCK OFF !
    hell even the token homo on here sez whats on his mind without having to kiss everybodys ass (peace and respect to you POD) we may not agree but I respect the way you stand up for yourself.
    and KAT and SEA send me $25 and we'll call it good, you can have this bunch of candy ass's...yea that'll happen :lol:

now quick someone go tell KAT that Godfather is picking on me again....that'd be you chad we all know you're a rat.

good morning, sir cranky

who have i snitched off?

a poem about this would be better served as this is the poetry section, now turned poetry slam. have at it, sir. let's see whatcha got big fella.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    must be fun to have no conscience at all :wtf:
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:
    1) yes
    2)no

good morning, sir cranky

who have i snitched off?

a poem about this would be better served as this is the poetry section, now turned poetry slam. have at it, sir. let's see whatcha got big fella.

I sent you a PM my friend, I hope that it explains my post, my apologys to all.

Jeff.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    must be fun to have no conscience at all :wtf:

you may never know.

Jeff.
  • Options
    the future is presently well
    having passed perfect a mile ago
  • Options
    pouring, pouring, pouring out
    washing the grains away
    grains of pain and gravel
    buried beneath years of skin
    cut it open
    spread the cover
    wash it all away with tears
    childhood woes, it's time to go!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I was gonna say, set sail and release them!

Then I saw your signature, and see you're doing just that.

Let it wash away :)
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    I was gonna say, set sail and release them!

Then I saw your signature, and see you're doing just that.

Let it wash away :)

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I can't believe it and I'm a bit disappointed in myself.

I'm watching fucking "Bettheny".

I repeat:

I'M WATCHING FUCKING BETTHENY.

Small army of squealing chicks in the audience spurring her on.

Someone shut them up! Why do women do this?

Small saving grace, Kevin Nealon is on...I dig him.

And actually, I dig the chick as well...her general "this is me so fuck you if you don't like it" vibe. Smart too.

But really?

I'm watching this.

Fuck me!

Gotta be a Tosh.O on demand :P
  • Options
    poetry
  • Options
    rollings wrote:
    poetry
    and music! ;)