*** THE 2012 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ***

Comments

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    That was one hell of a finish.
  • jmurray wrote:
    That was one hell of a finish.

Agreed, didn't know Alex Smith had it in him.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    BOOYAH
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    props
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    It's 3am and I'm still jacked up over this!!! The 'Stick was one huge sea of red! Man, I've never seen a team turn around from one season to another like the 9ers have. Jim Harbaugh has brought a huge change of attitude and so much focus to this team. GO 49ers!!! Geaux home Saints!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    well obviously i was waaaay wrong about this team 4 months ago. :lol:

i love the way this defense plays. alex smith has turned into an actually decent quarterback. what harbough has done in his first year is really amazing.

the niners are one of those teams that, i believe, makes the nfl better when they're good...if that makes any sense. glad to see them back in the mix. congrats.
    www.myspace.com
  • well obviously i was waaaay wrong about this team 4 months ago. :lol:

i love the way this defense plays. alex smith has turned into an actually decent quarterback. what harbough has done in his first year is really amazing.

the niners are one of those teams that, i believe, makes the nfl better when they're good...if that makes any sense. glad to see them back in the mix. congrats.

Thanks Juggs! That's too sweet of you ;)

It's pretty amazing what Harbaugh has done to this team and how quickly. He has every player believing in the whole idea of "team winning".

I think this weekend will be a big test for them, but I do believe they are capable of beating the Giants, AGAIN!

Who has it better than us?! NOBODY!
  • Here we go!! 4th quarter baby!
    1 QUARTER.....DON'T FUCK THIS UP
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,784
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    U HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME...A PUNT FROM THE ENDZONE??????
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,784
    guess you won't be seeing Kyle Williams in a Niners uni next year :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • guess you won't be seeing Kyle Williams in a Niners uni next year :lol:
    Poor guy....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • guess you won't be seeing Kyle Williams in a Niners uni next year :lol:
    Poor guy....

That was heartbreaking, but it goes back to fundamentals. Protect the football!

The defense made Eli look like he got roughed up in a dark alley. Just too bad special teams (Kyle Williams) dropped the ball. Literally...
    I personally think (and hope) we'll see Kyle Williams back next season. The guy is fast and can run good routes and get open. He's a rookie, playing in a marquee game, in a position (KR/PR) that isn't normally his. That's a lot to ask, but he was open to the challenge. He made a couple mistakes and will no doubt learn from them and only get better.

There is so much to be proud of this season for this team. We got some road wins in places that are tough to get road wins. We beat the Steelers convincingly, and beat the Saints at their own game in the playoffs! What the defense did against the run this year was astounding, and the turnover ratio was the 2nd best in history! We took the NFC Championship game to overtime. All this under a first year coach! Harbaugh has completely turned the attitude of this team around, and we've got a bright future ahead!
  • Randy Moss
    I'll take it. Moss is freakin talented, never a doubt about that. He's at that age where I think he's wised up and realized it's all about action, not talk. He had his greatest season under Belichik at New England, and Harbaugh isn't gonna put up with any crap the same way. Looking forward to it!
  • I'll take it. Moss is freakin talented, never a doubt about that. He's at that age where I think he's wised up and realized it's all about action, not talk. He had his greatest season under Belichik at New England, and Harbaugh isn't gonna put up with any crap the same way. Looking forward to it!

In the Peyton Manning sweepstakes?!? Oh, tell me that is going to happen.
  • Signed Manningham and Moss! Alex Smith is talking to the Dolphins today. Smith and Peyton Manning have the same agent. I'm liking the way this is looking. Build Manning a receiving core and tell Alex he may want to look for other work?

Titans and Broncos don't have great receivers minus Kenny Britt. Manning can win a championship in SF.
    I think Alex is just seeing what else is out there. I have faith that he'll sign this week and we'll see him in red & gold this fall.
  • BOOM! New year, upgraded offense. I think Moss will be an amazing addition this year. Along with Manningham, Alex Smith doesn't have any excuses anymore. Tough matchup at Lambeau for Week 1 but if there is a coach that I have faith in right now, it's Harbaugh!
  • And we are 1-0. Packers looked horrible today.
  • Am I the only 49ers fan here? I thought there was one more. Anyways 3-1. Loved how Harbaugh was mocking Rex last week by running the wildcat with Kaepernick :lol:
    About time they let Alex air it out a bit! And how balanced was our offense today?! Incredible.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?
  • About time they let Alex air it out a bit! And how balanced was our offense today?! Incredible.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

senseless MNF bump
  • The Bears? Thought they were good...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Let me bring this thread back...

Kaepernick? Anyone? :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • On to the Super Bowl!! :lol::lol: