*** THE 2012 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ***

FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Posts: 666
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
New year, new coach, new thread!

I'm thinking we make the playoffs with Harbaugh this year. Liked Ten Ginn rubbing it in today. Suck it Pete Carroll!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    5, maybe 7 wins if they're lucky.
    www.myspace.com
  • FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Posts: 666
    edited October 2011

You were saying?

3-1 baby! It feels so good to get that win in Philly seeing how I love those sports teams so much ;)
    Post edited by FearTheBeard on

You were saying?

3-1 baby! It feels so good to get that win in Philly seeing how I love those sports team so much ;)

yeah, 5 maybe 7 wins. they stink. eagles stunk more today.....ps--your hate for philly sports teams is utterly hilarious :lol:

check back in december (which will probably be the next time this thread is updated) when they're sitting at 5 or 6 wins.
    www.myspace.com
  • 5, maybe 7 wins if they're lucky.

You were saying?

3-1 baby! It feels so good to get that win in Philly seeing how I love those sports team so much ;)

yeah, 5 maybe 7 wins. they stink. eagles stunk more today.....ps--your hate for philly sports teams is utterly hilarious :lol:

check back in december (which will probably be the next time this thread is updated) when they're sitting at 5 or 6 wins.

My hatred is hilarious?! What does that mean? I don't know any of you guys but you all like to talk shit. That's probably what fuels the fire. Fortunately for me, my team wins everytime when it matters. ;)

What happened to the "dream team" this year? Philly sports continue to go down the drain. :)

My hatred is hilarious?! What does that mean? I don't know any of you guys but you all like to talk shit. That's probably what fuels the fire. Fortunately for me, my team wins everytime when it matters. ;)

What happened to the "dream team" this year? Philly sports continue to go down the drain. :)

haha...this is what i'm talking about. you are so consumed with philadelphia sports for some reason. why? we're not rivals. like, not at all. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • This is what you're talking about?! Dude you're confused!

You love bringing up the whole "rivals" thing. When you defeat a team in a NLCS one year and then the next year the benches clear, I'm pretty sure there is a shit load of tension going on, therefore RIVALS.

Are you confused? Maybe the fans aren't rivals but I'm pretty sure the teams are. :)
    Maybe the fans aren't rivals but I'm pretty sure the teams are. :)

how?

the phils played the dodgers in the nlcs 2 years in a row and they're still not considered a big rival.

the giants were a blip on the radar last year dude. nobody cares about them. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    a one time meeting in the playoffs does not equal rivals.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    a one time meeting in the playoffs does not equal rivals.

but...but...they also had a quasi bench clearing "brawl" in the middle of the season. :o:lol: tempers flared! i'm telling you, tempers flared!
    www.myspace.com
    tempers flare all the time..

when i think rivalries in baseball, i think

mets/yanks
    cubs/white sox
    yanks/red sox
    cubs/cards
    white sox/twins/tigers
    giants/dodgers

i'm sure i'm missing a few, but giants/phillies isn't on that list.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • How did this go from a 49ers thread to a baseball thread?

I just love giving you guys shit. It's too easy!
    How did this go from a 49ers thread to a baseball thread?

I just love giving you guys shit. It's too easy!

ah, because of this dumb post:
    This is what you're talking about?! Dude you're confused!

You love bringing up the whole "rivals" thing. When you defeat a team in a NLCS one year and then the next year the benches clear, I'm pretty sure there is a shit load of tension going on, therefore RIVALS.
    )
    www.myspace.com

4-1! Woo woo!

4-1! Woo woo!

three up on their biggest rival...the Eagles. :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

4-1! Woo woo!

three up on their biggest rival...the Eagles. :? :lol:
    :lol: those damn 49ers! :lol:
    www.myspace.com

The Lions?!? Hahahaha. Well, we hit the 5 win mark! I think that means we've won the division.
  • DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    That was a bit of a nail-biter.
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Whats up with your coach, going around celebrating victories, shaking the coaches hand and patting him on the back to hard :lol::lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • lukin2006 wrote:
    Whats up with your coach, going around celebrating victories, shaking the coaches hand and patting him on the back to hard :lol::lol::lol:

That's how Harbaugh does business. Pretty damn funny.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:

That's how Harbaugh does business. Pretty damn funny.

He needs to be more gentle in the future...going shaking hands and pating ex linebackers backs to hard :lol::lol:.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Get back from vacation in the Caribbean and my niners are 7-1. Yeah baby!

Must be really lucky this year! ;)
  • Harbaugh for President minus that challenge. Great win today. Willis, Bowman, and J Smith are badass!

8-1!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

Must be really lucky this year! ;)
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 9-1 and a great matchup between the Harbaugh brothers on Thanksgiving! Oh yeah!
  • Monday NIght Football "bump" :D

GO NINERS!
  • Naturally, the NFL, always looking out for the Steelers best interest, just happened to schedule 11 days in between games for their trip out to the west coast.

Harrison will be out, maybe Roethlisberger and Pouncey, but I somehow doubt it. Hopefully we'll have Willis. The things that worry me about this game are a) our inability to put the ball in the damn end zone (6 trips inside the 6 yard line against the Rams and Cardinals...THE RAMS & CARDINALS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!...and 6 field goals to show for it). And b) our amazing pass defense that loves to leave receivers open by about 6-8 yards on every play, and fails to make tackles in the open field.

I'm a die hard Niners fan, and I hate the Steelers more than any team in all of sports (I live in Steeler country)... but, unless we whole-heartedly correct the two aforementioned problems, I see Pittsburgh coming away with a 20+ point win in this one.

But while I'm here... how 'bout them Eagles? ;)
  • Two aforementioned problems = Whole-heartedly corrected! :mrgreen:

Who's got it better than us?
  • Two aforementioned problems = Whole-heartedly corrected! :mrgreen:

Who's got it better than us?

:lol::lol:

Big weekend ahead. Let's see if this stingy defense can slow down Drew Brees. Should be a challenge for both sides seeing how the Saints suck on the road this year.
  • Suck on that bitches! The Aints can't win on the road. NINERS!!