Options

Asking for your prayers! (The Long Road continues)

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    igotid_8 wrote:
    Hi everyone! Still hanging in there, still in radiation - cannot wait until its done! But I wanted to share a big thank you to LouLou! Lorna from Adelaine, Australia made this great LP style card, with all sorts of Ten Club Messages from this forum!

OK, sorry, trying to upload pics to the Forum, and I know the Img button is involved - how do I do that?! Ha ha!

Always good to see you here, Bill! Upload your pics to photobucket.com, then grab the link, paste it here, highlight it and click the Img button.

Did you see the tweet? What do you think.. Europe 2012 perhaps? :D
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,517
    igotid_8 wrote:
    Hi everyone! Still hanging in there, still in radiation - cannot wait until its done! But I wanted to share a big thank you to LouLou! Lorna from Adelaine, Australia made this great LP style card, with all sorts of Ten Club Messages from this forum!

OK, sorry, trying to upload pics to the Forum, and I know the Img button is involved - how do I do that?! Ha ha!
    hey, dude....good to hear from you :mrgreen: . I'm done with radiation :D .....but not with chemo :cry: . oh well, we'll both do what we gotta do!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    imalive wrote:
    igotid_8 wrote:

hey, dude....good to hear from you :mrgreen: . I'm done with radiation :D .....but not with chemo :cry: . oh well, we'll both do what we gotta do!

You guys are made of tough stuff. Ongoing positive thoughts from me.....
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Good to hear from you Bill, hang on in there! :)
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    OK, let's give a shot!
    Again, thanks to loulou, and all of you for your support! You don't know how much it means to me!

th_DSC00030.jpg

th_DSC00033.jpg

th_DSC00032.jpg

th_DSC00034.jpg
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • Options
    Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    imalive wrote:
    igotid_8 wrote:

Hey to both of you guys! We're all thinking of you during your struggles. You are some hardnosed fellas, going through all this with a positive attitude!
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Glad to hear things are improving, although it's not easy right now. Stay positive! It's inspiring!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    PurlyjemPurlyjem Posts: 126
    So great to hear from you! We can say "welcome back"!
    I hope you are doing ok, hang in there!
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,763
    Good to hear things are going better. More good thoughts going out! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Another big step down the "long road," my friends!

I finished by last day of radiation today! It was a photo finish with a blood problem which is still being worked on, but I'm feel pretty relieved. (Yes, I've had "Blood" been running in my head pretty often the last few week!) So many of you have been amazing in keeping up on me and sending your well wishes, I wanted to share in my little victory. The support from you has been amazing!

Thanks again!
    Bill
    2004 Toledo
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2014 Detroit
    2022 Hamilton
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:

I finished by last day of radiation today! It was a photo finish with a blood problem which is still being worked on, but I'm feel pretty relieved. (Yes, I've had "Blood" been running in my head pretty often the last few week!) So many of you have been amazing in keeping up on me and sending your well wishes, I wanted to share in my little victory. The support from you has been amazing!

Thanks again!
    Bill

:clap:

So glad to hear it. Stay strong, you're in our thoughts.
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:

Thanks again!
    Bill
    cheers.gif Good to hear from you, Bill!
  • Options
    dasvidanadasvidana Grand Junction CO Posts: 1,318
    One step closer to being done! Keep your chin up. This too shall pass.
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • Options
    Bill, I hope you are doing well. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,134
    Bill - Wishing you nothing but the best and I hope you come out stronger from this.

Good luck and keep all of us updated!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, Bill! Lots of love, light and hugs to you and your whole family. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Bill! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take Care.
    I am the artist formally known as "Cameron4President"....
    1998: Va Beach VA
    2000: Va Beach VA, Columbia MD
    2003: Raleigh NC, Bristow VA
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Bristow VA
    2013: Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Charlotte NC
    2014: Cincinnati, OH
    2016: Hampton, VA, Raleigh, NC
  • Options
    I hope you had a merry Christmas and wishing you a happy new year. I hope you are doing well.
  • Options
    ONCE DEVIDEDONCE DEVIDED Posts: 1,131
    All the best wishes for 2012 bill
    Hope you get to see some shows this year to make up for the ones you missed
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Bill, my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you-hope that 2012 brings you many blessings, and that you do get to some PJ shows!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Happy New Year! I hope that your health is improving day by day. Love, light and hugs.
  • Options
    frazbafrazba Posts: 601
    Happy New Year! I hope that your health is improving day by day. Love, light and hugs.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Options
    I want to say HELLO!

Yep, I'm still alive! I hope the holidays were great to you all and Santa was good to you all! Now only if Santos Lil Halper would put some bootlegs, tickets, and vault shows in our stockings...

I wouldnt bore you with the delails, so here is the Readers Digest version:
    It was a photo finish for radiation, but I got through. Then the complications began with my blood. (Guess which song was going through my mind pretty often?). I've really about platelets and blood cells the last weeks, and I've been back in the hospital a couple of times, including New Years Eve.

But futures paved with better days - the meds are wearing off (today at least!) and I met will my doctors this week. Again, thanks for all of your support and well wishes! It's great to see all the posts on here, even though I'm not on here on the boards as often as I would like to be!

Happy 2012!
    Bill
    2004 Toledo
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2014 Detroit
    2022 Hamilton
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    I want to say HELLO!

Yep, I'm still alive! I hope the holidays were great to you all and Santa was good to you all! Now only if Santos Lil Halper would put some bootlegs, tickets, and vault shows in our stockings...

I wouldnt bore you with the delails, so here is the Readers Digest version:
    It was a photo finish for radiation, but I got through. Then the complications began with my blood. (Guess which song was going through my mind pretty often?). I've really about platelets and blood cells the last weeks, and I've been back in the hospital a couple of times, including New Years Eve.

But futures paved with better days - the meds are wearing off (today at least!) and I met will my doctors this week. Again, thanks for all of your support and well wishes! It's great to see all the posts on here, even though I'm not on here on the boards as often as I would like to be!

Happy 2012!
    Bill

Happy 2012 to you, too!! Glad you are still alive! :mrgreen: Love, light and hugs!!!
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    I meet with my doctors this week.

is there a possibility your treatment is done? I hope so! :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Hey Bill,

Just saw this thread and remembered you sitting behind me at the Chicago show in '09...I hope you're doing better and I'll keep you in my thoughts! Hopefully this new year brings you nothing but good health and more live PJ! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

I have owed you a update - I haven't been on the boards for a while, busy with doctors.

To make a long story short, as of my last MRI, I'm cancer free! I've been dealing with some complications but I really feel good, for the most part. Whew! Now, let's get a pj tour going so we can get together!

Thank you to you all!
    Bill
    2004 Toledo
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2014 Detroit
    2022 Hamilton
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    Hello everyone!

I have owed you a update - I haven't been on the boards for a while, busy with doctors.

To make a long story short, as of my last MRI, I'm cancer free! I've been dealing with some complications but I really feel good, for the most part. Whew! Now, let's get a pj tour going so we can get together!

Thank you to you all!
    Bill

awesome news! I may get the same news tomorrow :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    Hello everyone!

Thank you to you all!
    Bill
    Woo hoo! I was just looking for this thread, that's wonderful news.

I hear there's a Pearl Jam tour in Europe happening this summer, come play ;)
  • Options
    Bump :)