Options

ISO super rare "OLE" silver vinyl

tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Im surprised this isnt already in 10 threads!!
BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,907
    :shock:
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    pdalowsky wrote:
    :shock:

you've just brought Paul out in a cold sweat....
  • Options
    i had an email im sure when i was in the states about this on my iphone...but deleted it with drunked pre party fingers..

could not find it again...elp me
  • Options
    Good stuff guys!!
  • Options
    i hear 15 silver, 10 sombrero, 5 that have a bullfighter w an American flag
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    tigers84 wrote:
    That cant be right can it?
  • Options
    Pics or this doesn't exist. When and where did they pop up? Details people!!!!
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    Its said that a certain 45 has been shipped.........watch the box
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    tigers84 wrote:
    hahaha....come on Bullfighter!!!!!!!!
    (cause I'm patriotic!)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Any chance Ole may be the Holiday single, hence the delay....
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    ahill721 wrote:

THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE!!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:

I don't think it would. They only give the download of the xmas single to 10C members. The Ole download was available to anyone who goes to PJ20.com. I'd be pissed if I paid for a membership that got me an mp3 that ended up being available to everyone.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    thefixer9 wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:

I don't think it would. They only give the download of the xmas single to 10C members. The Ole download was available to anyone who goes to PJ20.com. I'd be pissed if I paid for a membership that got me an mp3 that ended up being available to everyone.

Good point. I would be irritated as well about the ten club single being so readily available.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    thefixer9 wrote:
    ahill721 wrote:

I agree. But as soon as people start recieving the single someone always rips it to the internet for everyone to hear. It's usually on gremmie.net before I even get it in the mail and I've gotten PM's from people who have the file. It's not hard to find past xmas singles on the internet.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    The download you paid for is for the 2011 single... Ole' could possibly be the 2010 single that you paid $20 for a year or more ago. Even if u are now a digital subscriber you are most likely still due one more physical/analog single from a late 2009-late 2010 subscription.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Good point. I would be irritated as well about the ten club single being so readily available.

that's not really what I meant. it will obviously be available to everyone soon (gremmie, etc), and that's great, but when I buy something from a store, and then I find out they gave it away for free, my nose might be a bit out of joint. not mine, in this instance, but a lot of people would probably get a little miffed. you know how this place works. :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    The download you paid for is for the 2011 single... Ole' could possibly be the 2010 single that you paid $20 for a year or more ago. Even if u are now a digital subscriber you are most likely still due one more physical/analog single from a late 2009-late 2010 subscription.

I didn't pay for anything yet. My membership has expired, and my 3 month grace is quickly coming!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Ole
  • Options
    so shinny
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    hmmmm... exactly. Where did this information/suggestion come from?

Could be a holiday single. History Never Repeats appeared on a Crowded House single. And ofcourse Last Kiss was a widespread release... yes, I know it was after ther holiday single release. And really, we aren't paying extra for the song, because we can all get them from Gremmie or elsewhere anyways, we pay for the little piece of vinyl... that's the unique, 10C-only bit... not the actual song. This is the reason why people spend too much money on a sealed copy of Binaural when they have already heard "Breakerfall".

Who's seen this vinyl, huh? And with 25 copies in total, my suiggestion your name has to be in the linear notes of a PJ album, or Michael Stipe to get your hands on one.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Ty wrote:
    And really, we aren't paying extra for the song, because we can all get them from Gremmie or elsewhere anyways, we pay for the little piece of vinyl... that's the unique, 10C-only bit... not the actual song. This is the reason why people spend too much money on a sealed copy of Binaural when they have already heard "Breakerfall".

no, "we" aren't, but those with the digital subscription are. it's different now than it was in the "ole" days. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Ty wrote:
    hmmmm... exactly. Where did this information/suggestion come from?

Could be a holiday single. History Never Repeats appeared on a Crowded House single. And ofcourse Last Kiss was a widespread release... yes, I know it was after ther holiday single release. And really, we aren't paying extra for the song, because we can all get them from Gremmie or elsewhere anyways, we pay for the little piece of vinyl... that's the unique, 10C-only bit... not the actual song. This is the reason why people spend too much money on a sealed copy of Binaural when they have already heard "Breakerfall".

Who's seen this vinyl, huh? And with 25 copies in total, my suiggestion your name has to be in the linear notes of a PJ album, or Michael Stipe to get your hands on one.

everything has a price ;)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,907
    where did this info originate? is it a joke?
  • Options
    this is the way a rumor starts
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i love rumors ........

rumor has it some US dates coming first thing in 2012
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    joe2468 wrote:
    i love rumors ........

rumor has it some US dates coming first thing in 2012
    Your rumors are better than most rumors though... any indication what area of the country the rumors are currently residing in? :)
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    tigers84 wrote:
    Im surprised this isnt already in 10 threads!!

Let's see a picture please..
    ~JzP
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    I heard they planned on ping-ponging across the Pacific, doing the Big Day Out tour of Australia and a tour of the southern states of the USA at the same time, e.g. Monday night in Sydney, Tuesday night in Miami. That what I heard! I also heard that the 25 copies of "Ole" will be given exclusively to my Dad. I suggest buying Tooheys New in an attempt to bribe him to send you one. I got the #1 copy, signed by all member's dogs with a inked paw-print, purple vinyl, single-sided, etched with "Ole Fuhkah".

That's what I heard.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Spin the bullfighter cycle