Ok i broke down and opened a Face book acct ...

124»

Comments

• megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    facebook is cool. i have like 50 pj friends now if not more. even made an "actual" friend running into one on the street was weird but cool :lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    megatron wrote:
    facebook is cool. i have like 50 pj friends now if not more. even made an "actual" friend running into one on the street was weird but cool :lol:
    That would be some weird shit. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    yea walked into bar and like 10 pj songs were on. asked bartender whats up with all the pj?
    "its my cd got a problem with it?.."
    then we recognized each other. haaalarious
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    You got the fucker part right at least!! ;):mrgreen:

that reminds me....hold on....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I keep getting more and more friend requests since the weekend, and I'm thinking...'did I meet you?'

one guy I think I know...I don't remember meeting him though...sorry! please state your board name with your request!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • oh..whats that facebook??should i do it too?? :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/a ... AG0042.jpg

gotta click the link, i didn't resize

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    please state your board name with your request!

this

i realize a lot of people go all jim jones on fb collecting friends but seriously...who the fuck are you?!!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I keep getting more and more friend requests since the weekend, and I'm thinking...'did I meet you?'

one guy I think I know...I don't remember meeting him though...sorry! please state your board name with your request!

the i'm not adding you unless i know who you are and met you in person is a good rule to live by.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,941
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

FUCKER!!!!!

Stone solo?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    FUCKER!!!!!

Stone solo?

it wasn't a solo...it was EARLY in the show on sat night. don't know what song.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Jergens and salami???

:shock:
    mmm 3lb salami...mmmm

quick funny story...i used to work at a company that sold meat products that were in that whole stick forum. one of those products was 3lbs of meat....18in's long, 2.5-3 inchs wide....

anyways...there is a video of it on the interent someplace.

no i'm not looking for you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    mmm 3lb salami...mmmm

quick funny story...i used to work at a company that sold meat products that were in that whole stick forum. one of those products was 3lbs of meat....18in's long, 2.5-3 inchs wide....

Now I understand the Jergens.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    mmm 3lb salami...mmmm

unlost! we had to share a room with this kid?!?!?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'd rather have PJ peeps that I somewhat interact with than people I went to school with who I never gave two shits about and still don't.

Totally agree!!! Now when I post stuff about PJ, there's actually people that care! :lol:

I am enjoying all the pictures and stuff flowing in from the weekend, turns out I didn't need to take too many pictures, got a lot from other people taking them

are you my friend on FB?

I don't think so. Great now I feel like a loser :cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Welcome Jose!

Wish I could have made the trip to Alpine to relive our Lollapalooza party weekend!
    NERDS!
  • Welcome Jose!

Wish I could have made the trip to Alpine to relive our Lollapalooza party weekend!

I know , missed you & Garret i hope to get out west next tour :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    is hula girl the reason for this experiment ending?? ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mmm 3lb salami...mmmm

unlost! we had to share a room with this kid?!?!?

speaking of Jergens...here is the back ground on that picture. :lol:

there was a long running joke about it on anouther forum...i forget how it started, but it went one for a couple of years with this guy...and it pissed him off, which of course in my mind made it more funny.

anyways, we had this end of season sale...so i bought a few of these little soft sided coolers that were filled with beefstick and cheese....and sent them to a couple of people. one guy the joke was hello kitty, so i tossed some of those in...the other guy was the jergens guy, so i sent a bottle of that with. he wasn't too happy about it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :oops: :lol: :P

I'm totally lost on how this works ...

say it ain't so jose!
    :lol:

i will on occasion hop on my husband's account, but oh so rarely.
    i still have no interest.
    this place and email are just fine for me.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    :oops: :lol: :P

say it ain't so jose!

I hear you D2D i have since diactivated my account it just wasn't for me at all i'd rather be here too !
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    is hula girl the reason for this experiment ending?? ;)

Ha hehe i never did see that pict :) i'd rather see you here bro and big man i will just phone him :lol::lol:
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    :oops: :lol: :P

say it ain't so jose!

My husband and I never had one either until...I just created one. There was an online thing where if you liked AMC theatres you'd get a free large popcorn...I did that then deactivated it. Then recently I googled an old friend and she turned up on facebook so I activated it just to message her. I'm waiting for her to respond so I can deactivate it again! I feel no need for this except these little things. I had a myspace way back when and I don't see this as much different.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Jose,are u in facebook? :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”