What did you learn this past weekend?

Comments

• donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    That life can hit you up side the head with a curve ball.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    donnaruhl wrote:
    That life can hit you up side the head with a curve ball.

That's why I always wear a helmet. Safety first, I always say.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    That you can replace the milk in homemade pancake batter with beer and they will taste amazing :mrgreen:
    Annnnnnnd yet one more way mamasan sneaks booze into something....
    :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    That you can replace the milk in homemade pancake batter with beer and they will taste amazing :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:wave:

And it wasn't even my idea!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • the cat still doesnt like water
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    the cat still doesnt like water

:fp:

:lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Random person: "Ah crap, we're out of milk. How the fuck am I going to make pancakes now?"
    mamasan: "Hurry the fuck up, I want PANCAKES!"
    Random person: "Well, I guess I could try beer. There may be one left hidden from mamasan's view last night that didn't get drank."
    mamasan: "Seriously, I need some f'n pancakes! Wait, what? There is another beer left?"
    Random person: "It's for the damn pancakes!"
    mamasan: *Drooling*
    *Scuffle ensues*
    Random person: "Stay back!"
    mamasan: "FINE!"
    *Everyone eats pancakes and is surprised at how well the beer worked*
    mamasan: "This is the ONLY way to eat pancakes from now on! Hey, do we have any Jameson left? We could probably put some in the syrup...."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    Random person: "Ah crap, we're out of milk. How the fuck am I going to make pancakes now?"
    Random person: "Well, I guess I could try beer. There may be one left hidden from mamasan's view last night that didn't get drank."
    mamasan: "Seriously, I need some f'n pancakes! Wait, what? There is another beer left?"
    *poo flinging ensues*
    mamasan: "This is the ONLY way to eat pancakes from now on! Hey, do we have any Jameson left? We could probably put some in the syrup...."

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

*Scuffle ensues*

mca47 wrote:
    *Scuffle ensues*

:lol::lol: Jameson syrup you say? :think:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    *Scuffle ensues*

:lol::lol: Jameson syrup you say? :think:

Yeah, that actually does sound kinda good! :lol:
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    the bread plate goes on the left.
  • Once I start I cannot help myself
  • mca47 wrote:
    *Scuffle ensues*

SAd thing is, there's probably pancake flavored vodka at this point. Have you all seen the insane flaovors they've come out with!?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    3629369388_waffle_flavored_vodka_xlarge.jpeg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

If those are plastic bottles, it has to be good.
    mca47 wrote:
    *Scuffle ensues*

SAd thing is, there's probably pancake flavored vodka at this point. Have you all seen the insane flaovors they've come out with!?
    Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I don't get it.
    I remember back in the day you could add stuff to vodka to give it a flavor....like juice from fruit.
    Kids these days! :fp: "Uh, why would I buy a lime if I can just get lime flavored vodka?" :fp:
    Marshmallow vodka....making more college freshman girls throw up more than any other form of alcohol.

Actually, if they had marshmallow vodka when I was in college, I would have probably kept a bottle on hand. "Hey ladies, wanna come back to my place? I have marshmallow vodka!" :lol:
  • 81 wrote:

vomit.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mca47 wrote:
    Actually, if they had marshmallow vodka when I was in college, I would have probably kept a bottle on hand. "Hey ladies, wanna come back to my place? I have marshmallow vodka!" :lol:

substitute 'bartels and james' for 'marshmallow vodka' and that was high school :lol:
    norm wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

substitute 'bartels and james' for 'marshmallow vodka' and that was high school :lol:

"Hey ladies, wanna come back to my place for B&Js?" Well played, highschool norm.
  • 81 wrote:

:fp: waffle!? Good god. Follow it up with a shot of bacon vodka and you have a well rounded breakfast.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

"Hey ladies, wanna come back to my place for B&Js?" Well played, highschool norm.

drunk with poor taste in alcoholic beverages...that's just how i rolled
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    that mamasan can rock the PJ track suit.

#thatshot
    I lost a bet...
    bakon-vodka.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I thought it was Ben and Jerry's. I'm out! :lol:
  • these vodka makers, they've got no integrity 81!
    just kiddin... I commend them for trying to get everyone hammered. I really think its their only goal.
    mmmm.....

alaska-distillery-smoked-salmon-flavored-vodka.jpg
    mmmm.....

alaska-distillery-smoked-salmon-flavored-vodka.jpg

:vomit:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that mamasan can rock the PJ track suit.

#thatshot

:mrgreen:

I wore the jacket yesterday and my friends at first thought it was cool...then they saw it said Pearl Jam and the hits just kept on coming :fp: