Options

ISO Klausen PJ20 Variant or the show print.

Comments

• Options
    Dude...You still Have the Evil Rocket?!.. My good friend got me the Klausen and is shipping to me on Saturday. Let me smell it first, I've been dying for that Evil Rocket but just dont have the $$$...Hit me next week if you havent found one by then,..
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Dude...You still Have the Evil Rocket?!.. My good friend got me the Klausen and is shipping to me on Saturday. Let me smell it first, I've been dying for that Evil Rocket but just dont have the $$$...Hit me next week if you havent found one by then,..
    No problem
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    No problem

Sweet!!! hope it works out
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bump and look at the 1st post
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    love the username man :D good luck
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Lol,well you know!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Lol,well you know!!!!!!!!!

yeah it's a song by some band right? a bunch of assholes kept relentlessly bumping a thread about it? that the one?
  • Options
    Did they play it at those concerts????
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    no cus the dumb fuck who started it wasn't even there! how stupid he must be starting a thread like that even though he wasn't going, dumbass
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I'll add a bump.

you are going to throw your back out doing it all alone
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    I'll add a bump.

you are going to throw your back out doing it all alone
    Ty bro,it sucks most of the people not just on here but ebeans only want cash. I have offered prints that are worth more then the Klausen. I'll keep fighting the good fight but any help i'll take :thumbup:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    And yet again!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Persistence pays off.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    Persistence pays off.
    Last night was a step in the right direction. Sadly everyone wants my dusseldorf and that's already framed!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bump,hoping something pans out.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    would do it for your ames pj 20 and hampton pj 20 :)
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    Philly 98, ,2003,2005,2006x2 Eastruth2,philly 08 x2 msg 08 x2 Philly 2009x4,msg 10x2 and alpine ames and hampton are not for trade. These are prints from the shows i've attended. Dusseldorf,Italy butterfly,Toronto 06,Klausen eyeball and my 2006 aussy car are framed. All else besides my s/n eddie vedder chicago are for trade.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Sawyer wrote:
    Philly 98, ,2003,2005,2006x2 Eastruth2,philly 08 x2 msg 08 x2 Philly 2009x4,msg 10x2 and alpine ames and hampton are not for trade. These are prints from the shows i've attended. Dusseldorf,Italy butterfly,Toronto 06,Klausen eyeball and my 2006 aussy car are framed. All else besides my s/n eddie vedder chicago are for trade.

does that leave anything :lol:
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

does that leave anything :lol:
    thats what I was thinking.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    Plenty left. Adelalie 06,LA Klausen 06, Vic Klausen,Munich 07,Klausen A/P Hartford and Virginia Beach 08,Ames Dc 08,EV summer tour A/P 09,outside land Special Ames 09,SLC 09 Klausen,Toronto 09 Klausen amd Bristow 10 Hayashi.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Plenty left. Adelalie 06,LA Klausen 06, Vic Klausen,Munich 07,Klausen A/P Hartford and Virginia Beach 08,Ames Dc 08,EV summer tour A/P 09,outside land Special Ames 09,SLC 09 Klausen,Toronto 09 Klausen amd Bristow 10 Hayashi.

sounds like plenty to me :D