Bdubs!!

12346»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You can all kiss my bum. They make a tasty salad!

salad?

:|
    Hey man its bikini season!

damn. ok, you eat all the salad you want :mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

salad?

which ones do you recommend?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

salad?

which ones do you recommend?

:corn:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Oh Rick! :lol:

I usually get the BBQ chicken salad but I ask for blackened chicken and get a side of vinaigrette dressing. Mmm!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Oh Rick! :lol:

I usually get the BBQ chicken salad but I ask for blackened chicken and get a side of vinaigrette dressing. Mmm!

that's hot
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Have you lost your mind?!
    So....went there last night, I will say I am impressed that they have my favorite beer ON TAP. At least they have that going for them... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So....went there last night, I will say I am impressed that they have my favorite beer ON TAP. At least they have that going for them... :lol:

Bud Light?
    RKCNDY wrote:

Bud Light?

:nono:
    "when you order a Bud Light...you are basically saying 'I hate beer'"

I like:

tumblr_m0zyk0HqhI1qfshk8o1_400.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Bud Light?

:nono:
    "when you order a Bud Light...you are basically saying 'I hate beer'"

I like:

tumblr_m0zyk0HqhI1qfshk8o1_400.jpg

Oh... cool I guess. :D