Bdubs!!

Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
There's a Buffalo Wild Wings going up within walking distance of my house!!! Just when I thought this week couldn't get any better!!!

Yep, I sure do get excited over the silliest things!
WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    You can challenge love on two legs and davidtrios to a wing off. I hear if you go hot, daavid will bow out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    There's a Buffalo Wild Wings going up within walking distance of my house!!! Just when I thought this week couldn't get any better!!!

Where at in the NW burbs? I always need to know where the closes Bdubs is at no matter where I am...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Where at in the NW burbs? I always need to know where the closes Bdubs is at no matter where I am...

:lol: In Schaumburg on Meacham - right next to where the new Five Guys is. (Not sure if you're familiar with the area...) This could be extremely detrimental to my wallet!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol: In Schaumburg on Meacham - right next to where the new Five Guys is. (Not sure if you're familiar with the area...) This could be extremely detrimental to my wallet!!

Damn...a Five Guys and Bdubs right next to each other. If I lived down the block from there, I'd definitely gain some serious weight.
  • 81 wrote:
    You can challenge love on two legs and davidtrios to a wing off. I hear if you go hot, daavid will bow out

I do believe I am still the King Champion of All the World because I beat him in the blazin' challenge. He said something was in his eye. They were real tears. I won!

He'd always be down for a rematch, but not sure if his ego could take being beat by two girls.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    ive been training for years...don't worry, im not juicing...in ready for a rematch!

and as for $, bdubs has cheap wings on tuesday and cheap boneless on wed i wanna say...
    81 wrote:

I do believe I am still the King Champion of All the World because I beat him in the blazin' challenge. He said something was in his eye. They were real tears. I won!

He'd always be down for a rematch, but not sure if his ego could take being beat by two girls.

:lol: Way to go!! I'd have to bow out, I can't handle the hot either. :oops:

BUT I've never met anyone that can outchug me with a Guinness!
    im down for an irish car bomb challenge...but lo2l is not a fan ever since she :sick:
  • You wanna know about getting excited over little things. I had 3 different Angry Birds updates on my phone this morning...it was like Christmas :lol:
    And I seriously cant hang with BW3's hot hot hot shit...that stuff's stupid hot
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    BUT I've never met anyone that can outchug me with a Guinness!

hi, my name is 81 and i likee beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

walking distance? where do you live? Mortons? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    ive been training for years...don't worry, im not juicing...in ready for a rematch!

and as for $, bdubs has cheap wings on tuesday and cheap boneless on wed i wanna say...

used to be cheap....

i think when i started going to bw3's, yes, 3, they were like 20 or 25 cents on tuesdays, now they are like what 50?

fuckers :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    im down for an irish car bomb challenge...but lo2l is not a fan ever since she :sick:

No no, not a car bomb - I'm talking a full pint of just the brew! I'd probably get a little :sick: too with all that Irish creme!
    81 wrote:
    walking distance? where do you live? Mortons? :lol:

Hey now, I don't mind a good long walk...especially after a full day of drinking, really makes for an epic adventure!
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Mmmmm. Bdubs sounds delicious right now. Anyone want to crush two 50 wing buckets with me later tonight?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey now, I don't mind a good long walk...especially after a full day of drinking, really makes for an epic adventure!

:lol:

don't get run over....schaumburg drivers aren't the best in the country :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Why is it called BW3's?
    DewieCox wrote:
    Why is it called BW3's?

its not anymore....guess it wasn't corporate enough :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    DewieCox wrote:
    Why is it called BW3's?
    I think it was Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck or something like that a while back, hence BW3's.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    BW3 is good eats.

Grew up in schaumburg and its crazy how much stuff they keep building there.
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    BW3 is good eats.

Chick-fil-A opening next week!

Is it sad that I get this excited about food??!!
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    BW3 is good eats.

Chick-fil-A now too?!?!?

Now you got me really excited! I may or may not have driven out to Aurora on mroe than 1 occasion to go to that chick-fil-a.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    BW3 is good eats.

Chick-fil-A now too?!?!?

Now you got me really excited! I may or may not have driven out to Aurora on mroe than 1 occasion to go to that chick-fil-a.

gotta be one closer...right? wow.

this will make you sick....next wed chick-fil-a is going to cater our office just because.....free food for everyone. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Chick-fil-A now too?!?!?

this will make you sick....next wed chick-fil-a is going to cater our office just because.....free food for everyone. :P

I think there is a chick-fil-a downtown in the loop now which is now the closest 1 for me. I think the other 2 are way in the south suburbs. The Aurora one worked...took the fiance to the outlet mall and then went to chick-fil-a.

Can I come to your office next Wednesday?

hey honey....you wanna go shopping at the outlet mall...

sure, but do we have to eat at that chicken place again.

yes

sure, stop on over. door to door should be about 45 minutes. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Damn...a Five Guys and Bdubs right next to each other. If I lived down the block from there, I'd definitely gain some serious weight.

I was just thinking the same thing. :lol:
  • 81 wrote:

hey honey....you wanna go shopping at the outlet mall...

sure, but do we have to eat at that chicken place again.

yes

sure, stop on over. door to door should be about 45 minutes. :lol:

It worked out great...we both went home happy.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    BW3 is good eats.

Chick-fil-A now too?!?!?

Isn't it crazy the things we do for food?! A friend of mine was out in the west coast last year and I asked him to get me some In N Out Burger, which he proceeded to take on his flight with him, and brought directly to my house :lol:
    i could really go for 6 caribean jerk and 6 asian zing (wet) right about now
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Isn't it crazy the things we do for food?! A friend of mine was out in the west coast last year and I asked him to get me some In N Out Burger, which he proceeded to take on his flight with him, and brought directly to my house :lol:

My mouth just started watering thinking about In N Out Burger. It's the best!
    81 wrote:
    Chick-fil-A now too?!?!?

I think there is a chick-fil-a downtown in the loop now which is now the closest 1 for me. I think the other 2 are way in the south suburbs. The Aurora one worked...took the fiance to the outlet mall and then went to chick-fil-a.

Can I come to your office next Wednesday?

they are here :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg