Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Claireack wrote:
    And yes only head hair is in it.

you have to brush....down there. :shock: :o:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    81 - do you want to borrow my hubbys outfit??

It's very comfortable apparently!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    I hope it rains!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    And yes only head hair is in it.

you have to brush....down there. :shock: :o:lol:
    she never said WHOS head!!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Claireack wrote:
    81 - do you want to borrow my hubbys outfit??

It's very comfortable apparently!
    :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I hope it rains!!!! :mrgreen:

Just for that, you are SO getting a Piggly Wiggly t-shirt.
    :twisted:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I hope it rains on everyone but unlostCNDY!!!! :mrgreen:

Just for that, you are SO getting a Piggly Wiggly t-shirt.
    :twisted:
    you didnt let me finish!!11

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I take it mickey said 'no'... :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I take it mickey said 'no'... :evil:
    see the poor souls thread for what I said. Hey, as long as we're both fans in the future , there will come a time when you rue the day you met me!! Thats right. I said RUE. :mrgreen:

• Claireack wrote:
    Just wanted to say that although I am insanely jealous of everyone going to PJ20 have a fantastic time!!

my thoughts exactly, be safe and have fun everyone!

Ditto for me as well. I hope that it's everything that you are hoping for and expecting :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Have an amazing time everyone ... so thinking of you all.Be safe and look after each other ... and pixs asap please.

:D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • honestly i am not the least bit jealous, at least not yet....no setlists ;)...but i also have 3 canadian shows on the horizon with mr. dream, and we both SO need this vacay.....so well worth the trade-offs imho.

so my dear friends....enjoy, enjoy!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• stargirl69 wrote:
    Have an amazing time everyone ... so thinking of you all.Be safe and look after each other ... and pixs asap please.

:D
    +1
    Well people will be starting to wake up now full of excitement, with possible the odd hangover
    I will be doing a little housework, going out for lunch, walking the dog and genetally pottering around. I will try not to stomp about in a sulky fashion, drink too much cider or snap at everyone who crosses my path.

ENJOY!
    :D:D:D

Ps if I hear any complaints about this weekend some nose punching may occur!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    It's apparently pissing down.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    It's apparently pissing down.

Oh hell, that's crap.
  • Candlelit Heart
    (The ShimmyMommy Version)
    (Original Christmas Poem by Mary E. Linton)

Somewhere across the summer world tonight
    You will be hearing Pearl Jam fill the air;
    PJ20 extends its all-enfolding light
    Across the distance...something we can share.

You will be singing, just the same as us,
    These familiar songs we know so well,
    And you will see these same stars in your sky
    And feel the joy in all our hearts swell.

I hope you remember the rest of us, our PJ family,
    We will wear our PJ shirts with pride, so all may know --
    While that one shining star comes to rest in Alpine Valley;
    That tonight you will experience the World's best show.

This is our Christmas, in a way,
    So celebrate both night and day!
    :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    FUCK ME!!!!!!!

Ok, so I had tix lined up. Ended up not being able to go. Turns out Speedy got the tix I would have had with The Smoking Baby. That little shit won the lottery!!!! 10th row!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Lovely people we have HERE they call to tell me!! :mrgreen::lol::lol:

mickeyrat wrote:
    FUCK ME!!!!!!!

Ok, so I had tix lined up. Ended up not being able to go. Turns out Speedy got the tix I would have had with The Smoking Baby. That little shit won the lottery!!!! 10th row!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Now they shouldn't have said - the lucky buggers!
    Well it's all over for everyone - now if I could develop a mind-merge machine I could steal someone elses memories and I won't have missed out at all. :think:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    FUCK ME!!!!!!!

:wave: it was speedy's friend that sat down there.....

wish you could have made it. it was a rockin good time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Claireack wrote:
    Well it's all over for everyone - now if I could develop a mind-merge machine I could steal someone elses memories and I won't have missed out at all. :think:

fear not...i'm sure there will be pics galore
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

fear not...i'm sure there will be pics galore
    Well you for one look nothing like your picture in real life :|
    It was great to meet you!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"