Have a great time everyone!!

ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Just wanted to say that although I am insanely jealous of everyone going to PJ20 have a fantastic time!!

In support of the moustache movement (made with my own hair);

Nikon146-1.jpg

And be relieved my hubby isn't coming - this was him at Solfest on Saturday night;

Nikon157-1.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    we'll miss ya
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    81 wrote:
    we'll miss ya

No you won't! You'll be too damn busy having a great time and so it should be!!!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Claireack wrote:
    Just wanted to say that although I am insanely jealous of everyone going to PJ20 have a fantastic time!!

my thoughts exactly, be safe and have fun everyone!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    NOTICE TO THOSE GOING TO PJ20

unlost and I have something very special planned for Clairack since she won't be able to attend...please come find us or PM me, and I will give you details! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,816
    Claireack wrote:

Nikon146-1.jpg

And be relieved my hubby isn't coming - this was him at Solfest on Saturday night;

Nikon157-1.jpg

:thumbup:

not going either, but made a donation to the site :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Claireack wrote:

Same for me!

I was wondering if we'd have a thread for us poor souls who'll be missing out . . . :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Wow Mr Claireack certainly does look sexy ;) :?

I too am supremely jealous of you all going and will raise my glass to you all on Saturday night. I look forward to hearing all about it next week and seeing all the pics.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Claireack wrote:

Same for me!

I was wondering if we'd have a thread for us poor souls who'll be missing out . . . :think:

Done
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    thanks, Claire!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    ahhhhhh claire, someday i hope we can meet out in the real world!
    8-)
    :mrgreen:

i am nt doing pj20....but i am hitting up montreal and both toronto shows, and you bet....i CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    mr. dream and i both so need this break and fun and joy...watch out cananda, the dreamers are on their way!
    :D:D:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Have fun everyone! Those of us who won't be there will be there in spirit. Or high. Or both.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Claireack wrote:

Nikon146-1.jpg

Nikon157-1.jpg

Thanks!! And I'm incredibly jealous of your stache! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I don't know what I'm more impressed by, Claireack's stache or Mr. Ack's... whatever the hell that is!!! :shock:
    :lol::lol::lol:

RCKNDY... should we give her a sneak preview?
    ;)

Or keep it :shh:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    Claireack wrote:

Nikon157-1.jpg
    Whatever that is, it is f*ucking cool!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    That is one bad ass stache!!! Thanks for the support Claireack. You (and your stache)will be missed.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I don't even know what pj20 is.
    I'll be back
    no one even wondered....where the fuck did all that hair come from off clairack to make that 'stache?!
    :?
    :o
    :shock:

Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    no one even wondered....where the fuck did all that hair come from off clairack to make that 'stache?!
    :?
    :o
    :shock:

• Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Claireack wrote:

+1
    Have a great time there guys!!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Unlost & RCKNDY - you really don't have to do anything but it's really sweet of you! Send me a postcard!!

D2D - I wondered if anyone would say anything :D I didn't empty my hairbrush for about 2 months so that I'd have enough hair for the moustache. And yes only head hair is in it.
    I don't know what I'm more impressed by, Claireack's stache or Mr. Ack's... whatever the hell that is!!! :shock:

RCKNDY... should we give her a sneak preview?
    ;)

Or keep it :shh:

since Claire is still in the dark...we'll just keep it :shh:

what size shirt do you wear Claire? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I was wondering the same. Shirt size? anything special you want from PJ20? :D
    Claireack wrote:
    D2D - I wondered if anyone would say anything :D I didn't empty my hairbrush for about 2 months so that I'd have enough hair for the moustache. And yes only head hair is in it.

well that's a relief!!! ;)
    :lol:

what dedication to the cause!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:

well that's a relief!!! ;)
    :lol:

I was thinking tub drain.

I also am breathing a sigh of relief.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I hope everyone has a *wonderful* time! Pearl Jam is the *best* band ever! RockBandSmiley.gif
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    fine. since Claire didn't answer what shirt size she wears, I'm gonna get her a XXXL :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • I will be crying myself to sleep on my oversize pillow.
  • hope it rains.... :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    RKCNDY wrote:
    fine. since Claire didn't answer what shirt size she wears, I'm gonna get her a XXXL :evil:

OK I am a UK 14 in tops sometimes a 12 depending on the sizing. How does this effect the size of a postcard?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol: i didn't see the pics the first go round

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg