Unlost,tell me a donkey doing peyote on a boat story....

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    Poncier wrote:

Tijuana is famous for "donkey shows". Mr Poncier is speculating this is a story stemming from a Peyote laced bus trip to Mexico. We are all anxiously awaiting the truth from UD.
    What speculation, I was driving the bus.

I hate that you were fired for not wearing pants. Well, it was the 80's after all...
    I know...I mean I was wearing my mesh shirt and neon hi tops, what more did they want.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Poncier wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

I hate that you were fired for not wearing pants. Well, it was the 80's after all...
    I know...I mean I was wearing my mesh shirt and neon hi tops, what more did they want.

Don't forget your prize trucker hat:

347625025v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg
    busdriver.jpg

You can see unlost just over my shoulder getting herself mentally prepared for "El Burro Muy Grande".
    Poncier wrote:
    busdriver.jpg

You can see unlost just over my shoulder getting herself mentally prepared for "El Burro Muy Grande".

:D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    Poncier wrote:
    busdriver.jpg

:D
    I thought that guy died?

Does this mean elvis is alive too?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Poncier wrote:
    busdriver.jpg

That was a great bus...

clown_pollitobus.jpg

Ok Unlost, time for the story.
    Poncier wrote:
    busdriver.jpg

That was a great bus...

clown_pollitobus.jpg

And your makeup was smashing that day..sorry we ran out of seats...very popular attraction.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    You people are pure evil!

1. I have never been to Mexico
    ii: I know better to go anywhere in a vehicle driven by Poncier (it's a document fact that large pet birds are responsible for 74% of all traffic accidents)
    c) I never ride in the back of a bus due to my carsickness :sick:

Okay, the donkey story starts with me, age 12, on a summer visit to Ireland.

Setting: My uncle's farm on a hill overlooking the Aran Islands.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Poncier wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    busdriver.jpg

That was a great bus...

clown_pollitobus.jpg

And your makeup was smashing that day..sorry we ran out of seats...very popular attraction.

That's sweet of you to say. I still have the gift you gave me to put in the worlds smallest luggage there on my belt.
    You people are pure evil!

1. I have never been to Mexico
    ii: I know better to go anywhere in a vehicle driven by Poncier (it's a document fact that large pet birds are responsible for 74% of all traffic accidents)
    c) I never ride in the back of a bus due to my carsickness :sick:

Okay, the donkey story starts with me, age 12, on a summer visit to Ireland.

Setting: My uncle's farm on a hill overlooking the Aran Islands.

Perhaps this story is worse than anyone imagined...
    It doesn't end well for the donkey. :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

what...did he drive the bus over a cliff? :?

as you can see, i'm very confused as to what is happening here

best i can gather, unlost went to Ireland as a child and was driven around the emerald isle by poncier the demented clown bus driver..scared of poncier, she exited the bus and flagged down the nearest pink donkey and rode it to salvation

am i close? :think:
    norm wrote:

best i can gather, unlost went to Ireland as a child and was driven around the emerald isle by poncier the demented clown bus driver..scared of poncier, she exited the bus and flagged down the nearest pink donkey and rode it to salvation

Oh, so very close Norm _ you nailed it right up until you said the donkey was pink.

She was brownish gray. Standard Irish donkey color.
    norm wrote:

Oh, so very close Norm _ you nailed it right up until you said the donkey was pink.

She was brownish gray. Standard Irish donkey color.

oh so you weren't tripping on peyote...gotcha!
    Add to the list: Unlost has never done peyote.
    Are you sure?
    Peyote is the stage name of this clown:

clown_pollito_on_bus.jpg

And he was sure smiling after leaving you at the back of the bus (until I told him he had to clean up your vomit, you really should avoid the back of the bus with that carsickness issue).
    Poncier wrote:
    Are you sure?
    Peyote is the stage name of this clown:

clown_pollito_on_bus.jpg

And he was sure smiling after leaving you at the back of the bus (until I told him he had to clean up your vomit, you really should avoid the back of the bus with that carsickness issue).

:lol::lol::lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    norm wrote:

oh so you weren't tripping on peyote...gotcha!
    If you trip on peyote you aren't doing it right. Odds are you poisoned yourself as the white fuzz in the cactus contains strychnine.
    ok, now finish the story. My popcorn is out of the microwave.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    This thread has the potential to be "epic"

Go...
    This thread has the potential to be "epic"

Go...

until she fesses up to what happened to the pink donkey, we can't move on
    Pink donkey...isn't that a euphemysm for...
    We are all at the edge of our seats...
    Poncier wrote:
    Pink donkey...isn't that a euphemysm for...

Tacos?
    *pointedly ignores Poncier's post because he knows that not only would I not ride at the back of the bus, but also I have a deeply-rooted fear of clowns which makes any clown interaction quite impossible* :|

So, in this story I am 12, in Ireland for the summer, visiting family on a hillside farm overlooking the Aran Islands: Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inishshit. They're quite beautiful islands, inhabited by friendly gnomes who speak an archaic dialect of Orc.

Author's note: I've never actually been to the Aran Islands, but I saw part of a Rick Steves special about them, or maybe it was one of them, so I'm somewhat of an expert on the matter. It might have been the Guernsey Islands or possibly Crete in the Rick Steves special, I'm not really sure.

Anyway, the family who lived on this farm raised dairy cows. Those are cows that are used to make ice cream and also milk.

The family did not have a car, but they had a tractor. My uncle and aunt would milk the cows in the morning and again in the evening, or maybe it was just the evening. At any rate, they would put the milk into giant cans that went on a trailer that was pulled by the tractor driven by my uncle to the place where they put the milk into containers with missing children on them.

There are other steps involved between squeezing the cow's udders _ which, by the way put me off milk for quite a long time _ and the container with the missing kids. I don't know what those steps are, though.
    *pointedly ignores Poncier's post because he knows that not only would I not ride at the back of the bus, but also I have a deeply-rooted fear of clowns which makes any clown interaction quite impossible* :|

So, in this story I am 12, in Ireland for the summer, visiting family on a hillside farm overlooking the Aran Islands: Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inishshit. They're quite beautiful islands, inhabited by friendly gnomes who speak an archaic dialect of Orc.

Author's note: I've never actually been to the Aran Islands, but I saw part of a Rick Steves special about them, or maybe it was one of them, so I'm somewhat of an expert on the matter. It might have been the Guernsey Islands or possibly Crete in the Rick Steves special, I'm not really sure.

Anyway, the family who lived on this farm raised dairy cows. Those are cows that are used to make ice cream and also milk.

The family did not have a car, but they had a tractor. My uncle and aunt would milk the cows in the morning and again in the evening, or maybe it was just the evening. At any rate, they would put the milk into giant cans that went on a trailer that was pulled by the tractor driven by my uncle to the place where they put the milk into containers with missing children on them.

There are other steps involved between squeezing the cow's udders _ which, by the way put me off milk for quite a long time _ and the container with the missing kids. I don't know what those steps are, though.
    So this is where the tractor comes in. Uh huh. uh huh..... We're listening....

So many topics to cover here... but again...a bus you will never be on... just so happens to be in Tijuana (thread integrity)

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f6086ece970b-600wi
    There are no buses in this story.

And, since the setting is Ireland, where they do not grow cacti, there will be no peyote in this story.

So where were we?

Oh, yes, so my uncle would drive the tractor with the milk cans on the trailer to the place they put the milk into the carton with missing kids.

Pause for an illustration:
    farmer-dog-ireland_6784_600x450.jpg

This is not my uncle, but he did wear a cap like that guy's.

And he had dogs that would bring in the cows, which I always thought was funny because I thought dogs only rounded up sheep or, in the case of the unlost dogs, tennis balls. But only soft tennis balls that squeak.

Here is another portrait of someone wearing a cap like my uncle's:
    driving.jpg

I thought that guy was Leonardo Dicaprio, but apparently he's not.

Some of you may draw an immediate parallel between Unlost Dogs and Leonardo Dicaprio because of the whole boat thing...
    titanic.jpg

...but my hair is not that long, and my boat is not that big.

EDIT: Also, unlike my boat, that boat still has propellers. The irony here are that like that boat, my boat's propellers also are at the bottom of the sea.
  • this is really good stuff here unlost...carry on
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    this is really good stuff here unlost...carry on
    I would agree, IF she wasn't stalling.