Unlost,tell me a donkey doing peyote on a boat story....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Must of missed this one. Spill it!!!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Count me in for this story.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    you know how much I love boat stories!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8iq301_AbPRSC1AlmqsKG5Q7TqPDmP-tZSPeUR197oi7LUPpf4A
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh , you know its gonna be great when the after is dry dock at the dealer!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this isn't anything like the tractor story is it? :think:
    norm wrote:
    this isn't anything like the tractor story is it? :think:
    oh man, this woman needs to write this shit down.

wait a second...... :?

"Good evening AET message board readers and posters, would member unlost dogs please report to one of the multiple threads dedicated to her....I repeat, unlost dogs, please report to one of the multiple threads dedicated to you...your fans are anxiously waiting for your goddess like presence"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166540
    RKCNDY wrote:
    "Good evening AET message board readers and posters, would member unlost dogs please report to one of the multiple threads dedicated to her....I repeat, unlost dogs, please report to one of the multiple threads dedicated to you...your fans are anxiously waiting for your dumbass like presence"
    fixed.

note it says dumbass LIKE, not actual.

norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166540
    ok, Normie. Make with the link to "the tractor story"

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Wait a second now _ WTF is this about a tractor story?!?

Is this a reference to a Seinfeld episode?!?
    THAT WASN'T ME
    :x

The boat: Me.
    The treadmill: Me
    The cockroach on the plate: Me
    The tractor: Not me.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

THAT WASN'T ME

Camel toe : Me

Fixed

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

THAT WASN'T ME

true, but i can totally see you having a tractor story ;):lol:
    norm wrote:

THAT WASN'T ME

true, but i can totally see you having a tractor story ;):lol:

When I first read that, I thought, "Shit, was I in a tractor story that I don't remember?!?"

Then I thought, "You live on the edge of Boston. There aren't any tractors around here, except the ones attached to trailers on the highway."
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    "I once got gonorrhea from riding a tractor in my bathing suit. That's what my boyfriend said." :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    "I once got gonorrhea from riding a tractor in my bathing suit. That's what my boyfriend said." :lol:

Afroannie, if you behave yourself next weekend, I might tell you the donkey story.
    afroannnie wrote:

Afroannie, if you behave yourself next weekend, I might tell you the donkey story.

pink_donkey.jpg
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

pink_donkey.jpg

Not quite, Norm, not quite.

But impressive nonetheless.
    ;)
    afroannnie wrote:

Oh, boy..I'll be on my best behavior! :-D
    I'll have to tell you about my mace story! It involves people asking "What is that on the lawn? A dog?" Response from my friend: "No, that's Ashlee" :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Oh, boy..I'll be on my best behavior! :-D
    I'll have to tell you about my mace story! It involves people asking "What is that on the lawn? A dog?" Response from my friend: "No, that's Ashlee" :lol:

Next weekend is looking better and better.

Throw RCKNDY into the mix, and we've got ourselves the Charlie's Angels of awkward situations.

I call being the Sexy One. You guys can fight over who is the Smart One and who is the Athletic One.

Throw RCKNDY into the mix, and we've got ourselves the Charlie's Angels of awkward situations.

I call being the Sexy One. You guys can fight over who is the Smart One and who is the Athletic One.

Well..I consider walking up the stairs at my house as "exercise", so i guess I'll be the smart one :D
    afroannnie wrote:

Well..I consider walking up the stairs at my house as "exercise", so i guess I'll be the smart one :D

No problem. I'll PM RCKNDY and ask her to pack her velour track suit.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    afroannnie wrote:

Tijuana hasn't been the same since.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    afroannnie wrote:

No problem. I'll PM RCKNDY and ask her to pack her velour track suit.

:evil:
    who told you I had velvet pajamas?

and I cannot be the athletic one...I smashed my knee last weekend, because I'm so coordinated...remember?

- Christopher McCandless
    Then lets just revamp Charlie's Angels for Wisconsin...
    instead of sexy, smart and athletic, you ladies can be clumsy, quirky and outlandish.

(I vote the cockroach propeller lady gets to be the outlandish one)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Poncier wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol:
    Poncier wrote:

inquiring minds want to know.

ok, maybe not inquiring minds, but trainwreck watchers for sure.... :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

Tijuana is famous for "donkey shows". Mr Poncier is speculating this is a story stemming from a Peyote laced bus trip to Mexico. We are all anxiously awaiting the truth from UD.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Tijuana is famous for "donkey shows". Mr Poncier is speculating this is a story stemming from a Peyote laced bus trip to Mexico. We are all anxiously awaiting the truth from UD.
    What speculation, I was driving the bus.
    "mickeyrat wrote:

[/quote][/quote]
    Right , I've been a drunken sailor in TJ. Although I never saw this "show" I did get propositioned by a transvetite hooker though.Adams apple bigger than muine. Seemed to get offended when I grabbed "her" crotch to check!!! Almost missed a plane to meet the ship because of TJ!!!!

Make with the donkey story Unlost!!!!

Poncier wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

What speculation, I was driving the bus.

I hate that you were fired for not wearing pants. Well, it was the 80's after all...