Ladies Attending PJ20!

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    So jealous of all of you going :( IF I were to be going I would opt with cargo cut offs, a tee, cardi and my chucks - I like comfort. Hope you all have fun 8-)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I'm just wearing the usual concert fare...shorts and a PJ T-shirt, and my trademark brown cap.
    And don't even think about wearing sandals to a festival, your feet will be killing you after an hour!!

(P.S. - I like Giordano's)
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Since this has turned into cramps and such, I will let you ladies that will have your period for PJ20 know about THEE GREATEST INVENTION EVER! No frequent bathroom trips, comfortable, environmentally friendly. I will not use anything else.

http://www.divacup.com/

Now boys... GO AWAY!!!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and lives..

:D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Since this has turned into cramps and such, I will let you ladies that will have your period for PJ20 know about THEE GREATEST INVENTION EVER! No frequent bathroom trips, comfortable, environmentally friendly. I will not use anything else.

Now boys... GO AWAY!!!

come to think of it....we should get a list of pms people....so we know who to avoid. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    tinkerbell wrote:
    So jealous of all of you going :( IF I were to be going I would opt with cargo cut offs, a tee, cardi and my chucks - I like comfort. Hope you all have fun 8-)
    Oh yeah, chucks, I'm bringing my chucks too. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    Since this has turned into cramps and such, I will let you ladies that will have your period for PJ20 know about THEE GREATEST INVENTION EVER! No frequent bathroom trips, comfortable, environmentally friendly. I will not use anything else.

Now boys... GO AWAY!!!
    I've heard of these & know I should/want to try them, just haven't worked up to it yet. I've gone on the pill(spare box I had in my cupboard from last time I was on it/in a relationship) so don't have to have my monthly while I'm away. TMI I know!! ;):lol:8-)

Oh & this talk should really drive the guys away!! ;)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I have no idea what I'm wearing yet. It really depends on the weather. Sunday I'm on the lawn and will probably wear either jeans or denim capris and a top with flip flops or sneakers (don't know if I can really do the sneakers thing...I only ever wear them to work out. I feel weird in them otherwise). :lol: Saturday might wear something similar or a sundress. I like to wear wedges because they give me some height at shows, but don't think I can last in them all day. Friday i'm definitely wearing a dress and heels as usual :)

Oh and continuous birth control has been the best invention ever. I never have to deal with getting my period :mrgreen: LOVE that magical little pill.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Friday: PJ t-shirt, shorts, croc sandals
    Saturday: Tie-dye t-shirt, shorts, sandals
    Sunday: different tie-dye t-shirt, shorts, sandals
    Monday: PJ20 shirt, shorts, sandals

Will carry long-sleeve t-shirt, hoodie, rain gear, sunblock & bug spray in my backpack
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Will carry long-sleeve t-shirt, hoodie, rain gear, sunblock & bug spray in my backpack
    sh1t! I gotta get some bug spray! :shock:
    <hr>
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I'm just going for jeans and layering on the top as I don't want to haul a backback! Tie a hoodie around my waist during the day and hope it isn't too friggin hot! For shoes I've got Merrills which will be comfy and probably hot during the day but will be good in any weather. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Considering a fanny pack. They are so convenient!!

Think I will make the boy carry the backpack with my things in it. He's sweet like that.

I doubt I will need a hoodie at night because I'm from these parts, and once the sun goes down, PJ comes on, so I will be dancing my pants off anyway. One less thing for David to carry :lol:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    So what are you wearing??

...are you thinking of this video while asking this question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yGCHPmfqT0
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited August 2011
    purses
    Post edited by rollings on
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited August 2011
    Lucky
    Post edited by rollings on
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'be been pondering this same question myself for days now. I'm definitely going with a sundress on Friday for the pre-party with heels. More than likely a short denim skirt and tank on Saturday as I'm in seats. And Sunday...probably jeans/capris and a tank as I'm in the lawn.
    Definitely bringing a backpack to hold some necessities. Hoodie, rain poncho (just in case), water, snacks (gluten free because we all know concerts don't cater to gluten free foodies like myself and it's a nightmare otherwise), and whatever other incidentals I may need to go in with.
    And more than likely crocs on Saturday and Sunday and bringing my wellies with me..Just in case. ;)
  • I will wear my usual....

Fishnets...
    A thong....
    Thigh high boots.....
    Push up bra....

The usual......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:

alrighty then...800mg of ibuprofen 2x a day don't work...

Hear Hear!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Considering a fanny pack. They are so convenient!!

Think I will make the boy carry the backpack with my things in it. He's sweet like that.

I doubt I will need a hoodie at night because I'm from these parts, and once the sun goes down, PJ comes on, so I will be dancing my pants off anyway. One less thing for David to carry :lol:

leave the fanny pack at home....better yet, put it in the trash.
    ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I will wear my usual....

Fishnets...
    A thong....
    Thigh high boots.....
    Push up bra....

The usual......

Now that would be a sight to see. :lol: There might have to be a spot set up to have pics taken with you! :lol:
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die..

So don't trust the immortal women.

Got it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    oona left wrote:
    Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die..

So don't trust the immortal women.

Got it.

or only trust any female under the age of 10, or over the age of 60.... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I will wear my usual....

Fishnets...
    A thong....
    Thigh high boots.....
    Push up bra....

The usual......

Looks like RCKCNDY was just replaced as our shot girl at the tailgate.
    I will wear my usual....

Fishnets...
    A thong....
    Thigh high boots.....
    Push up bra....

The usual......

introducing.....your new shot girl...SPEEDY!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI7W0YXM7wTWUTm2yjH-6b8UNNhR3FkIXg58YyQD5TucWIijOFfA
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I will wear my usual....

Fishnets...
    A thong....
    Thigh high boots.....
    Push up bra....

The usual......

:sick: :-o
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    morello wrote:

Not to worry, Morello _ I'll have plenty. You can use mine.
    :)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    morello wrote:

Not to worry, Morello _ I'll have plenty. You can use mine.
    :)

i dont think bugs will be an issue with all the smoke in air :D
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I will wear my usual....

Fishnets...
    A thong....
    Thigh high boots.....
    Push up bra....

The usual......

Hey, this is PJ20, not the gathering of the juggalos.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

Hey, this is PJ20, not the gathering of the juggalos.

but Poncier posted a pic of himself on the bus! :cry:

I will be staying far far away from anybody resembling a clown...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Speedy, you're beautiful no matter what they say. Please be sure to wax the belly though. You can charge double for a body shot that way.