Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Hopefully nothing. 8-)

Naked PJ20
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ill sign on those naked pj20 girls.....

...for charity reasons obviously.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • One post is all it took for this to take a turn for the creepy :evil:

Back away before we start talking about periods and cramps.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    One post is all it took for this to take a turn for the creepy :evil:

:lol: Change the thread name to something like "Ugh, just got my period". That should keep the riff-raff out!

Back to the topic though, I'm thinking sundress since it'll be hot. What about you?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

creedy?naked ladies??not in my country!!!!
    so what you will wear?? :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thinking of shorts and t-shirts with flip flops. I'm almost always in a dress, but I worry. The tailgate, beers, sitting on the ground... Don't want an accidental cooter flash.
    Thinking of shorts and t-shirts with flip flops. I'm almost always in a dress, but I worry. The tailgate, beers, sitting on the ground... Don't want an accidental cooter flash.

:o Good point!

I've noticed a trend at the fests I've been to this summer....fanny packs are coming back. With a vengeance. I implore you all to leave them at home!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

i fail to find the creepy.

nothing wrong with a nakes womans body, unless her name is Ruby :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Thinking of shorts and t-shirts with flip flops. I'm almost always in a dress, but I worry. The tailgate, beers, sitting on the ground... Don't want an accidental cooter flash.
    I've made t-shirts with a pic like my avatar on them so peeps know who I am. I'll be wearing one of those each day + denim skirt(handy to have pockets) with leggings underneath + I have a cardigan, hoody & denim jacket in case it rains &/or gets cold. Oh & I'll be wearing boots but I'll have trainers with me & will switch to them if they're more the go for Sunday. I've got a fold up rain poncho in case it rains too.

Oh, btw, I've read on another thread that flip flops are not a good idea at APVMT as the lawn's quite steep.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    morello wrote:
    I've made t-shirts with a pic like my avatar on them so peeps know who I am. I'll be wearing one of those each day + denim skirt(handy to have pockets) with leggings underneath + I have a cardigan, hoody & denim jacket in case it rains &/or gets cold. Oh & I'll be wearing boots but I'll have trainers with me & will switch to them if they're more the go for Sunday. I've got a fold up rain poncho in case it rains too.

Oh, btw, I've read on another thread that flip flops are not a good idea at APVMT as the lawn's quite steep.

This is excellent!! I like the idea of a t-shirt with a picture of your avatar, I really do.

I'm leaning towards jeans, on account of the temperature dropping a bit at night. If as the weekend approaches, the forecast calls for a high in excess of 90, I'll have to rethink that :)

I will have a poncho in my backpack, just in case ;) But if it rains, we're GOING to hear "Wash"! It's only fair.
  • emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    Lightweight tees and tanks and jeans mostly. Also have a sundress with leggings underneath and a hoodie.
    Pair these with very lightweight hikers that were super cute until my puppy chewed the heel of one. :( But on the brightside I won't care if they get trashed. Although I hate sneakers with dresses so I'll have to find different footwear if I go the sundress route.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
    as it seems from the weather,gonna need the hoodie
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    D get out of this thread, it's for the LADIES!! :);)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    D get out of this thread, it's for the LADIES!! :);)
    is exactly where i belong..plus on thursdays i play it gay :lol:
    edited August 2011

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boystown,_Chicago
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

wait to see next thursday on vic what im going to do to get in.. :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    emilysu99 wrote:
    Although I hate sneakers with dresses so I'll have to find different footwear if I go the sundress route.

Pick up something like these, I wear sandals like this to most outdoor fests and they get me through!

232865_200_45.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    emilysu99 wrote:
    Although I hate sneakers with dresses so I'll have to find different footwear if I go the sundress route.

Pick up something like these, I wear sandals like this to most outdoor fests and they get me through!

232865_200_45.jpg
    this will be ok for the lawn?but is comfy.. :)
    81 wrote:

wait to see next thursday on vic what im going to do to get in.. :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock: :shock:

just around the corner from the Vic
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

is a Giordino's pizza close? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I will be wearing a new cute camisole I got with the PJ logo on it and jeans.
    81 wrote:

:puke:

Lou's my man...lou's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:puke:

Lou's my man...lou's

Agreed. Giordano's is highly overrated IMO. Lou's and Pequods are the two places you should be going for a pie!
    This had been a discussion amongst the ladies concerning what they're going to wear.

Now it's about Boys Town and pizza?! You gentleman really couldn't find another thread to hijack so you could wax intellectual about the best pie in Chicago? :?

That fine young woman was right: we should have been talking about periods and cramps to keep out the riff raff :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    oona left wrote:
    This had been a discussion amongst the ladies concerning what they're going to wear.

Now it's about Boys Town and pizza?! You gentleman really couldn't find another thread to hijack so you could wax intellectual about the best pie in Chicago? :?

That fine young woman was right: we should have been talking about periods and cramps to keep out the riff raff :lol:

alrighty then...800mg of ibuprofen 2x a day don't work...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I should bring a wetsuit to prepare for a mudddddslide!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oona left wrote:

I go with 2 Aleve and 3 Tylenol, as they do not interact.

And, ice cream always helps :)
    oona left wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oona left wrote:

I go with 2 Aleve and 3 Tylenol, as they do not interact.

And, ice cream always helps :)

I just want more powerful drugs...I learned all about pain management whilst at the vet clinic...perceptive, nociceptive, neuropathic, and I forget the 4th...but anywhoo...I want the pain meds that turn my brain off to the pain, not just the anti-inflammatory... :evil: (and don't say 'ice cream' right now...I failed my PJ20 diet)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oona left wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I just want more powerful drugs...I learned all about pain management whilst at the vet clinic...perceptive, nociceptive, neuropathic, and I forget the 4th...but anywhoo...I want the pain meds that turn my brain off to the pain, not just the anti-inflammatory... :evil: (and don't say 'ice cream' right now...I failed my PJ20 diet)

Mmmm, zonked... that does sound like a nice way to get through a "visit" :D

I say find a doctor who's a little loose with the 'scripts.

((((Are the guys gone now? Can we get back to talking about apparel?!))))
    oona left wrote:

Mmmm, zonked... that does sound like a nice way to get through a "visit" :D

I say find a doctor who's a little loose with the 'scripts.

((((Are the guys gone now? Can we get back to talking about apparel?!))))

I think so....so I'm still not sure what I will be wearing, at least a sundress at the pre-party. I'm still gonna wear sandals to Alpine, can't imagine the awn is any steeper than it is at the Gorge.

- Christopher McCandless